[REQUEST] Some recent lossless anime singles

Maav

Feb 4, 2012
Last edited:
Reactions: Maav
Trying to DL paradaimu.
THAT's what you mean by snail, lol. I thought it was around 1KB/s. >_>
*20KB downloaded in 2 minutes or so*

Does anyone have another link for paradigm? 'cause the download above would take 30!! days :(

Are you looking for mp3 or lossless? It's extremely difficult for me to find lossless, but if you're okay with 320k mp3, I can find that for you.

I'm looking into the website you've posted. Apparently, they do accept international people. I'll see what I can do. I'll edit this post, so check maybe twice a day to see if I have a link.

* You're going to LOL. It's the same link as the one I gave :p the best thing to do is to ask someone to re-upload. I suggest sticking with the mp3.

Last edited:
Reactions: KuroiHana
I think I will stay with the mp3 ver. for now. Maybe the loseless ver. will be uploaded as part of a collection at bakabt someday: http://bakabt.me/browse.php?q=collection
Thanks anyway :)
PS: I wonder why the loseless version from the OP Single of a quite popular anime is so hard to find :o_O:

It's because 320mp3 is usable on ipod devices, and is in more demand because of that. Most people can't tell the difference between mp3 and flac, so they don't care. People feel that it's more worth keeping mp3 alive than flac, it also takes less space. If my library of music were all flac, I would not be able to have as much music. Only some music that I consider the best I would also have flac for. In the same way: mp3 = more music at a good quality sound. Flac is extremely difficult to find, so I don't cry about it if I can't find something in flac. You get better results if you just accept what you can find :f

If you have really good headphones/soundsystem you can hear a difference between mp3 and loseless. And I found almost everything in flac I was looking for :) And I got 2 external HDDs (2TB each) so I don't care about HDD-space. But I just have to accept the mp3 ver. this Time ^^
PS: If you want to listen to loseless music on an IPod, just convert your flac-files to .aiff. (I'm using 3rd gen. IPod touch 32g but I think it works on IPod nano aswell)

.m4a encoded with ALAC works as a lossless iPod playback too.
ALAC works fine on my 2006 iPod Video.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ludagama wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
please reupload
☄️RELEASE☄️[240508][RJ01178632][アトリエTODO] アオハループ 底辺キモオタの僕が転生してスクールカースト第一位の美少女と青春をやり直すお話 [v1.01]
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Thanks once more!

This is the last game i've been searching for.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Could you perhaps upload it too? I've spent nearly a year trying to find it.
ML1112 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen, sorry to bother you but I was wondering, in one of you last upload RJ01032786 I noticed that only one track is present, where in DLsite there are listed 5 tracks. Is your upload correct to have just one track? Thanks in advance, and thanks for you work!
Morisoba1988 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Do you have the latest versions of these?
【VR】ハーレムな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?