[Request] [131025] [イノヘッドスタジオ] ママネトリ

And when this game will finally get out, it's gonna disappoint the living daylights out of everyone. =|

i am seriously losing all hope to see this game, a shame since there are too few ntr/shotacon games

Hmm... generally under such a heavy number of requests, some kind soul almost always ends up buying and sharing the game by now. I can only guess at this point that the issue might not be about sharing... but about cracking the game.

But even if that is not the case, it still bothers me that a title that came after this one from the same studio was released months ago but this one has practically vanished into thin air. Come on someone, the curiosity is killing the boner here.

There is no game on this Earth that cannot be cracked, the issue still remains with someone who has or may not have it that doesn't have anime sharing account and thus therefore doesn't share. Or just doesn't know how to crack and share it.

More like the "mysterious pile" in my opinion. Heck adding the name of the company in the "Weird List" would be better.

First Mama Netori vanishes into thin air without good reason whatsoever. No explanations no nothing. Just POOF. And now the new game Bakunyuu Mama Haramase Netori ~Gokuaku Shounen no Mama Bitch-ka Keikaku~ gets released and uploaded and for a moment I think, "Eh maybe Mama Netori had some impossible issues around it since they released the new game just fine", but oooh boy how wrong I was. The game gets released but the crack vanishes into thin air this time. I am stuck with the game now but no way to run it

Seriously Inohead Studio, are you using "Witchcraft DRM" with your games? Please STAHP if you are.

Well you could buy it then upload it fixing the forgotten / weird pile list, but same goes for me I guess, just although I'm in my early 30's still live with parents that open your post prevents me from getting anything sexual lol

Well you could buy it then upload it fixing the forgotten / weird pile list, but same goes for me I guess, just although I'm in my early 30's still live with parents that open your post prevents me from getting anything sexual lol

Yes buying would fix MY problem but uploading it will do nothing in this matter. Why you ask? Because it's the crack that the folks need. And I think that will be the case for the other game as well.

And fyi, I am from India. Culturally speaking, we take care of our parents like they took care of us. So I really can't grasp the "bad" behind the living with your folks concept. In the end, I have no judgement against your pal. :)

Yes buying would fix MY problem but uploading it will do nothing in this matter. Why you ask? Because it's the crack that the folks need. And I think that will be the case for the other game as well.

And fyi, I am from India. Culturally speaking, we take care of our parents like they took care of us. So I really can't grasp the "bad" behind the living with your folks concept. In the end, I have no judgement against your pal. :)

I think that what he is trying to say is that some things are mean to be personal and getting your folks to openly know it can be a little embarrasing, also you could leave in a country like mine (venezuela) where buying things with dollars or any other currency is really complicated =S

I think that what he is trying to say is that some things are mean to be personal and getting your folks to openly know it can be a little embarrasing, also you could leave in a country like mine (venezuela) where buying things with dollars or any other currency is really complicated =S

Right. Sorry I didn't get that he was trying to imply that. Not that it is easy from India either. I got a lot of VISA Debit Cards but only an International Credit Card can buy stuff from Japan and getting one of those is a pain in the ass. >_>

Its under the super ultra delayed section. Someone leaked the last one. You'll need to find that person and see if he has this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
[141010][ジャクシークリエイト] ドラマラクエスト (Ver 2.12) [RJ142825]
Please re-upload
Mr Gandhi wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Motto! Haramase! Honoo no Oppai Isekai Ero Mahou Gakuen!(もっと!孕ませ!炎のおっぱい異世界エロ魔法学園!)

[2019][Waffle] Hentai Elf Shimai to Majime Orc(変態エルフ姉妹と真面目オーク) [Save + uncensored]

The link is broken. Please repair
fishnets1901 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you please reupload Rj01133991 ?
Glaymez wrote on Shine's profile.
Will you upload this game by any chance? That would be amazing

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01198627.html - 犯られたままじゃおわれないっ!!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!