[REQ] Key 10th Memorial Score (2009)

Admittedly, you aren't the only one in search of this album. There are people ranging from various Chinese bbs sites, to hongfire, to What.CD, asking and wanting this album. I myself have also been on the hunt for it. The odds of this being found, are very, very low. This album was sold in very limited numbers, and only during at the Key 10th Anniversary Event itself, of which getting entry into was extremely difficult. It might never be ripped and put onto the internet, ever. Sadly.

(But if it appears, we'll find it and rip it (and by 'we' I mean Lavo ;)).)

I too searched for it with no results but I have to ask something strange about it: does this CD even exist? Most sites I found are saying that it is an music book with piano scores but I haven't found any site that is mentioning the CD other than Wikipedia and VGMD.

According Wikipedia the only source is the official Key site but there is no indication that it has any CD. And according VGMD the CD is included with the Key 10th Memorial Score, so I assumed there has to be some site mentioning it. Even after I checked some blogs it fails to mention any CD. Please note that I have no japanese skills and had to depend on Google Translate.

Can somebody find a site that shows that the said CD exists?

It is, auction and sold for about 30000Y if you're lucky... check on yahoo auction, you shall find. The fact it is rare is that because it was distributed to Key's venue, and that itself was invitation only event.

We don't have that kind of money to obtain it, so... well kinda wish we have some donation drive, but even so... it's hard to justify for this CD

You mean something like one? Are you sure it's mentioning the CD and not only the book with the scores?

yeah, there's a CD included along with the score according to this vgmdb page

"Piano score includes a performance CD"

To add on to Check's post, here's a mention on Key's official site, which clearly has a tracklist.

Well it is a tracklist but that doesn't matter: a music book with piano scores contains also tracks. And Saya's character CD has clear track numbers, while the Memorial Score does not. (OK, that argument isn't very strong but does make you wonder why they did that)

Maybe I didn't explained it well enough. I'm questioning the fact that the performance CD is included because VGMD and Wikpedia seems to be the only ones that mentions that. Isn't possible that it is a mistake?

Something like this: somebody saw the listing of songs and thinking it was a CD, when actually is was a music book with piano scores. That one created the page at Wikipedia (february 2009, see history), not mentioning the scores. Then later (april 2009), the page at VGMD is created but this creator realised that it was piano scores. This one was a bit confused, but found the Wikipedia page and assumed it was included with the scores. I know this is a wild guess but there is no contradition while it can by easily countered, one has to show a site other than VGMD and Wikipedia that says that there is such a CD.

(Man... I must sound mad or something)

Erm... The site I linked, in Japanese, mentions that there is a piano score. If Google translate is anything to go by, the songs in quotations are the songs that have full piano sheets while the other 14 are those in the piano score recording itself.

The reason there is a lack of information is that there's very few of these packages in existance. The fact that there is anything on VGMdb and Wikipedia is quite something, seeing how limited access to the venue and how limited the production line was.

Here's an auction for one of these things, which clearly lists the tracks of the piano score disc. I do not understand why you are confused.

Erm... The site I linked, in Japanese, mentions that there is a piano score. If Google translate is anything to go by, the songs in quotations are the songs that have full piano sheets while the other 14 are those in the piano score recording itself.

I used Google Translate and it says: "Megumeru" "Light colors" "Little Busters!" Piano score recorded 14 songs, including classics. Because it is machine translated you can (it may or may not be true) make something like this: 14 songs, including "Megumeru" "Light colors" "Little Busters!", are recorded as piano scores. This way, it is not certain that this CD exists.

The reason there is a lack of information is that there's very few of these packages in existance. The fact that there is anything on VGMdb and Wikipedia is quite something, seeing how limited access to the venue and how limited the production line was.

Here's an auction for one of these things, which clearly lists the tracks of the piano score disc. I do not understand why you are confused.

I admit it is a rare product but in the description of that auction you gave mentions no CD or something like that. It states that it is a piano scores (【楽譜】) that contains the songs that are in that list.

To back up my doubt of existance of the CD, I researched a bit more and found someone who scanned the Memorial Score. I left a comment on the site, asking whether the CD was included or not. The answer was negative and he also concluded that the information on Wikipedia and VGMDB is wrong.

Last edited:
To back up my doubt of existance of the CD, I researched a bit more and found someone who scanned the Memorial Score. I left a comment on the site, asking whether the CD was included or not. The answer was negative and he also concluded that the information on Wikipedia and VGMDB is wrong.
Interesting. It's quite possible that a CD doesn't exist then. It would explain the lack of a catalogue number, among other things. One thing that sticks out to me is that, if I'm reading the comment right, one of the scores in the book is "Gentle Jena", which if that's the case, shatters what I've heard from multiple sources (other than Wiki/VGMdb) and what I deduced from Google translate. This would explain why there isn't even an mp3 rip out, even rare albums tend to have an mp3 rip out on the web. Thanks for this bit of info, and also for that site link, as it's got some nice stuff there.

Sorry bumping such an old thread, but has anyone found the Key 10th Memorial Score? Been searching for a couple of days now and stumbled on a dead torrent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.