Renai operational but NO AUDIO

The Hentai Collector

Hungry Eyes~!
Elite Member
Nov 13, 2011
Playing "yuumei sakai wo koto ni suru".

Installation was completed but the game plays without audio! Before anyone points it out yes I do have the correct sound card and yes I already checked the configuration, and I already tried different configs before starting the renai several times: Still NO SOUND!

How do you fix this? Need help anyone!

Playing "yuumei sakai wo koto ni suru".

Installation was completed but the game plays without audio! Before anyone points it out yes I do have the correct sound card and yes I already checked the configuration, and I already tried different configs before starting the renai several times: Still NO SOUND!

How do you fix this? Need help anyone!

Mind getting a getchu link or maybe a thread (if the game was posted in this forum) up so I can have a look into it. If I do have the game and have played it, I may be able to give some assistance when I'm not loaded with work PD.

---

Just had a look at it and went to the company site already. I probably haven't got this game in the archive. Can you confirm it was this company who produced the game you are having trouble with?

Code:
http://www.mu-game.co.jp/index2.html

^ Yes this is it.

Here's the link:
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=83461&gc=gc

Sorry for the late reply. I'll be doing another clean installation so it going to be postponed. Also I'm in progress in attempting to pass some trials.

Putting that aside, I'll see if I can get my hands on this game before deciding whether I can assist or not. This game was made in 2004 it seems at first glance so it might be difficult to find a copy.

Although from the first post impression... the only thing that comes up to my mind is the following:
  • Direct X from that period installed?
  • Have tested this game in Window XP?
  • Current Operating System?
  • Current System Setting is Japanese?
  • Audio Codec of the game installed in the system? (Most likely yes)
  • Game Directory Pathing on how it retrieves its sound/music for the game? (The most important part of the game structure)

In a ideal system, the only problem I would imagine would be the Pathing for the Game Directory to access files and which operating system the game was designed for. However, I would like you to check the other bits I have listed as a question to narrow down the problem.

Just to let you know, the older game I have played on my Window 7 System was:
- カフェ・リトルウィッシュ http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=18097

As long the configuration and the game directory files are similar in a sense. I may be able to assist, however, I can't say for sure at this point of time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

gamblepudding wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload 機械の少女が紡いだ記憶(中編) Ver4.2 [RJ263914] in katfiile or mexa? I believe you have the latest 4.12 version.
nakamura_yuri wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload 真剣で私に恋しなさい!S 初回版? Most links are dead except for the ones on Rapidgator which don't allow me to download without a premium account. Thank you very much!
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload these in katfile?
[201128][エモイ堂] 【耳かきセレクト】サキュはめ 見習いサキュバスクロエ編 ~夢魔の力で好きなあの子とドリームセックス~【生耳かき&KU100ハイレゾバイノーラル】 [RJ306515]
[220430][エモイ堂] 無条件溺愛してくるヤンデレセクサロイドとの「支配されたい」「使われたい」「完全所有されたい」願望ダダ漏れアクメ性活【KU100&超リアル音質】 [RJ386208]
[210320][エモイ堂] 【搾乳フォーリー&最高なおっぱいプレイ】こちら牛娘ですがまぎれもなくうちの妹です。【KU100&バイノーラル】 [RJ320191]
thank you!