Reject 2014 new games

It should be hilarious, but I'm on the fence with this one. Is it funny or extremely sad and creepy? I just can't decide. She's not joking- she actually considers herself truly involved with Eren... like, she won't date real guys because that would be really "cheating" to her. She pretty much stays updated with SnK JUST for Eren. I'm actually a little jealous since she got all the first press edition blu-rays, haha. Anyway, she spends so much money on Eren stuff... >_> If an Eren version of that $1,200 Levi figurine I was talking about before is announced, she will preorder without thinking twice. I guess since she works full time and lives alone (she keeps her hobbies and obsession a secret, naturally), her spending habits are only impairing to herself. Not that I know for sure, she's an online friend not IRL. What I really don't understand about her obsession the most is why Eren. He would be a pretty shitty boyfriend with how he is ATM, even though he is quite cute (and has green eyes!). I would choose quite a few of the other cast members (male or female) over Eren...

I better watch this Fujoshi Kanojo movie... sounds hilarious! I've never been to a butler cafe before, and I don't plan to. I don't get the appeal of butlers and maids. I guess their uniforms are nice. There are no butler cafes in my home countery, too. Yeah, I'm not big on BL I've played some BL games but yeah, the sex scenes don't really do it for me. Fictional sex scenes in general aren't really titillating to me, seeing as too much silly crap happens and I find myself focusing on that instead! Especially when it comes to BL- those authors clearly have no idea how male-on-male works, especially anal intercourse. Anyway, don't want to turn this into a mature topic, so I'll leave it here.

I totally agree Eren would be a shitty bf... Well wait till some other new fad comes along and she may decide to have a sorry breakup or... update me if she 'marries' Eren lol. Hmm, but I get it about being into 2D guys because real life guys... most of them just piss you off so much more than the fugliest, most irritating guy in any random anime/game.

I'm quite into butlers though, I guess it's because of the whole having men grovel under my feet thing :p Reversal of gender roles are just awesome. I guess I am quite do.S lol. Btw satomi hakkenden just came out and I was fiddling with it a little and the heroine is awesome! I really like her. I backlot-ed Danganronpa for Satomi haha!

I totally agree Eren would be a shitty bf... Well wait till some other new fad comes along and she may decide to have a sorry breakup or... update me if she 'marries' Eren lol. Hmm, but I get it about being into 2D guys because real life guys... most of them just piss you off so much more than the fugliest, most irritating guy in any random anime/game.

I'm quite into butlers though, I guess it's because of the whole having men grovel under my feet thing :p Reversal of gender roles are just awesome. I guess I am quite do.S lol. Btw satomi hakkenden just came out and I was fiddling with it a little and the heroine is awesome! I really like her. I backlot-ed Danganronpa for Satomi haha!

I wonder how the "marrying-a-2D-person" thingo works? Eren is 15 (in the real world, he'd be about 18 or 19 since the manga has been out since 2009), and there's been no indication that he has aged since the first timeskip. Does the legal world not care if an otaku marries a 15-year-old, since the character isn't "real"? Or would my mate have to wait until Eren is older in canon, hahaha?! If there isn't another time-skip or any other sign that Eren isn't 17+, my poor friend may not be able to marry Eren EVER! LMAO. If she does move on to somebody new, I'd almost feel sorry for Eren in a way... but happy for Mikasa! :D You'll be one of the first people I'll tell if she marries Eren... after all, an otaku marrying an SnK character would make otaku world news, so maybe you'd find out before I get to tell you, LOL. I've gotta admit, having Yeager as a last name is pretty cool. "Hunter" as a last name would boost my coolness by approximately 50%. ;)

Yeah, it is pretty refreshing to see reversal of gender roles. ESPECIALLY in Japanese media. I wouldn't call myself a Do-S but I'm not a Do-M as well. It depends on my mood! I am starting to see that the Do-M is becoming like a token character of recent otome media, sort of like how there's nearly always the token shota character. Not that I'm against shota or anything. You should check out Utusuro from Jooubachi no Oubou if you're a Do-S! Utusuro redefines "Do-M". I end up giggling like a school girl when he's doing his Do-M thang.

Anyway... putting Danganronpa on a backlog?! Damn you, we can't be friends anymore! :P I'm scared of QuinRose games, because people are telling me how bad they've become. However, if you say Satomi is good, I trust you, my dear. :) Right now, I'm trying to finish Jooubachi no Oubou Menou-hen. Man, it's very disappointing. I hope Kaguya-hen is much better.

I wonder how the "marrying-a-2D-person" thingo works? Eren is 15 (in the real world, he'd be about 18 or 19 since the manga has been out since 2009), and there's been no indication that he has aged since the first timeskip. Does the legal world not care if an otaku marries a 15-year-old, since the character isn't "real"? Or would my mate have to wait until Eren is older in canon, hahaha?! If there isn't another time-skip or any other sign that Eren isn't 17+, my poor friend may not be able to marry Eren EVER! LMAO. If she does move on to somebody new, I'd almost feel sorry for Eren in a way... but happy for Mikasa! :D You'll be one of the first people I'll tell if she marries Eren... after all, an otaku marrying an SnK character would make otaku world news, so maybe you'd find out before I get to tell you, LOL. I've gotta admit, having Yeager as a last name is pretty cool. "Hunter" as a last name would boost my coolness by approximately 50%. ;)

Yeah, it is pretty refreshing to see reversal of gender roles. ESPECIALLY in Japanese media. I wouldn't call myself a Do-S but I'm not a Do-M as well. It depends on my mood! I am starting to see that the Do-M is becoming like a token character of recent otome media, sort of like how there's nearly always the token shota character. Not that I'm against shota or anything. You should check out Utusuro from Jooubachi no Oubou if you're a Do-S! Utusuro redefines "Do-M". I end up giggling like a school girl when he's doing his Do-M thang.

Anyway... putting Danganronpa on a backlog?! Damn you, we can't be friends anymore! :P I'm scared of QuinRose games, because people are telling me how bad they've become. However, if you say Satomi is good, I trust you, my dear. :) Right now, I'm trying to finish Jooubachi no Oubou Menou-hen. Man, it's very disappointing. I hope Kaguya-hen is much better.

Yeah I totally understand having Yeager as a last name... But it's really extreme to be so obsessed lol... Or maybe we should praise her for being so devoted, she'd make a great lover.... ^_^; As for the age gap... She could change it to her convenience lol!! That's the good thing about 2D, err, lovers

Well maybe saying I'm do.S is a bit extreme (lol) but I like to see guys being all useless SOMETIMES. Like minus 8... It's gonna be the next I play after satomi... Actually Satomi is good because the heroine is cool. If she were any less, Id throw this game into my 'no play' section immediately :p The story is ok, just that I get bored after 4 characters because it's basically the same storyline for each route, just developing romance with the guy. And the Cero D parts were just kinda -_-

I really wanna play Danganronpa!! But it's gonna require some time and brain cells and I'm in the middle of project season now so I settle with less brain consuming stuff haha. Menou's was bad?! Oh man, you mean the storyline or the ero scenes? Cos I'm not sure I should start on it too... The best R18 I've played is still Chou no doku...

Hmmm, to me Jyuuza Sangokushi was the best otome version. Now, seeing another Sangokushi adaptation doesn't give me any reason to be excited about. I might give it a try cuz it has Hikaru Midorikawa in it so, yeah, we'll see.

Diabolik Lovers.....I hate it, but secretly love it....just...well, dammit, there's just something about it that draws you in, spits you out, then devours you back again, its a guilty pleasure and that's my S-M relationship with Diabolik Lovers.

Reactions: oilaolenm
I'm quite interested Marginal #4 but unfortunately it's going to be on PSV and I don't want to invest in it just to try it out:nyanmusu_despair:

Reactions: oilaolenm

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!