Re-packing .dat files?

chorecel

Trusted Member
Apr 25, 2016
I just edited a bunch of .bmp image files, and I have a folder filled with .bmp and .def files that I extracted from a graphic.dat. Now I need to repack the edited files back into a graphic.dat, but I have no idea how. Anyone know any tools I can use? Thank you!

it can change depending on the game and engine, if the game you are trying to edit uses encryption it could be very difficult unless some already created a tool for that engine.

it can change depending on the game and engine, if the game you are trying to edit uses encryption it could be very difficult unless some already created a tool for that engine.

Oh, darn... It's Taisho x Alice vol. 1.

You can try to import the files with AE VN Tools. It supports a few engines with .dat files, but yeah, there are so many engines which use .dat files it's possible that it won't support it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi, this one just got a major update. Would you update it? Thanks.
孕ませキャンプ to v1.02
deckera wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reup this ?
lulu1104 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Could you reupload Renai Karichaimashita drama CD please? Thank you very much Ryzen-sama ^^!
ek9r wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Hi Thanks for your help.
Sorry to reiterate, but the link seems to be broken. I would appreciate your assistance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...マジカル☆ディアーズ)-ost-cdx2-drama-cd-update.1198322/