PSP Help Desk.

Well I dont think this game likes me lol

Still same problem :(
Maybe im doing something wrong

Hmm...you are probably doing everything right...it's just the game.

But then wait. What is your Prometheus version?

Im kinda unsure what is my Prometheus version :(
Is there a way to check?

Since my friend was the one that hacked my PSP im really newb hehe

Ah.

Well, just turn on your psp and go to system settings. Then all the way down near the end of the list is: System Information.

Select that.

Hi, I'm new to having a cfw PSP, I have a PSP 3000 4g module. I recently just installed a CFW on it and I'm running 6.20 CFW. I downloaded a few games from here, Lords of Apocalypse and Black Rock Shooter and Initial D from another site. I can see the games, I can load into them but I can't not get past the initial screen. It'll prompt me that there is no saved data, assuming I'm reading it right, my japanese is a little sluggish when it comes to reading text. I'll select yes to create a save data but it just keeps asking me if I want to create a save data over and over. I can't seem to get past this. I've tried ISO Tool to eboot decrypt / patch however it always shuts down the PSP during the process. I have an American PSP. Can you give me a hand with this Will? Am I doing something wrong? I've tried searching google but haven't had much luck.

Thank you

All right,

I need to know what language setting you have on your psp, what type of CFW you've got and which version of the games you have.

I'll guess you have the Japanese version of the games and you are running Chicken or half-byte loader.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?