Answered Please move a post for me & a question about having the first post at the top of every page

Status
Not open for further replies.
re: Please move a post for me & a question about having the first post at the top of every page

Post merged into the target thread.

As for your other enquiry, we've actually been considering to enable such a feature to certain sections of the forum. It just hasn't been done yet. I reckon you'll be informed in the future when that happens.

Upvote 0
re: Please move a post for me & a question about having the first post at the top of every page

Post merged into the target thread.

As for your other enquiry, we've actually been considering to enable such a feature to certain sections of the forum. It just hasn't been done yet. I reckon you'll be informed in the future when that happens.

Thank you! Lightning fast support here! :)

Upvote 0
Always a pleasure.

I'll consider your enquiry addressed and lock the thread. If you still have something to ask in relation with this issue, please message me or another admin and we'll reopen the thread.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.