NerysRhys New member 乙女 Oct 22, 2014 55 11 Sep 24, 2026 #51 I just tested it on my vita (playing Hanoni) and though I had to tweak the settings so the text could be recognized, it seems to work well on blurry-ish kanji with PaddleOCR. That's awesome work here! So glad I found this post! Reactions: Yuhiru
I just tested it on my vita (playing Hanoni) and though I had to tweak the settings so the text could be recognized, it seems to work well on blurry-ish kanji with PaddleOCR. That's awesome work here! So glad I found this post!
sfr1314 New member Sep 25, 2026 18 24 Tuesday at 6:43 PM #52 Thank you so much!I really need tools to do that,you know that many games don't care foreign players Reactions: Yuhiru
SuuNya New member Aug 14, 2025 2 2 Yesterday at 2:49 AM #53 Omg thank u forr sharing Reactions: Yuhiru
cherrymuffin🍒 New member Sep 2, 2026 2 0 Today at 3:34 AM #54 is this the most accurate a translation app can get for mobile?