Sunshine.A New member 乙女 Mar 18, 2024 24 6 Sep 18, 2026 #51 Omg Thank you very much, English is my second language, so it will help me a lot! Reactions: Yuhiru
NerysRhys New member 乙女 Oct 22, 2014 55 11 Sep 24, 2026 #52 I just tested it on my vita (playing Hanoni) and though I had to tweak the settings so the text could be recognized, it seems to work well on blurry-ish kanji with PaddleOCR. That's awesome work here! So glad I found this post! Reactions: Yuhiru
I just tested it on my vita (playing Hanoni) and though I had to tweak the settings so the text could be recognized, it seems to work well on blurry-ish kanji with PaddleOCR. That's awesome work here! So glad I found this post!
sfr1314 New member Sep 25, 2026 18 22 Tuesday at 6:43 PM #53 Thank you so much!I really need tools to do that,you know that many games don't care foreign players