Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Otome "book" club

Would you be interested in Otome "book" club?

  • Yes (only for otome games)

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Yes (only for otome cds)

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Yes (Both otome games and otome cds)

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • No

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends (specify in comments)

    Votes: 2 10.5%

  • Total voters
    19
:boys2_shock:Oh. My. God. Oh my god! you too!?I think you should checkout phantom of the black rose revue then! It's a yuri game on itch.io still in dev. But the demo itself is already incredible!
Yes !!! I've had it on my list for sooo long but I'm saving it for the right "timing" ♡ But I think I will try for it in the winter ~ it feels like the right season for it ♡
Which troupe is your favourite ? Or who are your favourites? For me I'm currently enamoured with Moon troupe top stars ~♡ and still sad about Makoto Rei's retirement :(((
 
  • Love
Reactions: Hinakochan
Oh man, I fully understand the struggle of formatting and timing subtitles, been there done that.

I think for audio, having subtitle files or subtitled videos aren't really necessary, I've come across plenty of text-only translations formatted in a script style in the past, so if you have the energy to write a full translation, sharing only the script would be the easiest way to share the TL, hell even a good ol .txt file could probably do the trick LOL
Oh thank god for that lmaoo, I'm sorry guys this lady won't dub the cds
I'm also voting for Discord as the easiest platform to organize that in (I practically live there anyway so it'd be personally convenient for me 🏃‍♂️), though I'm not sure about what the logistics could be. Hopping on an existing server feels like "hijacking" it to me but that might just be my anxiety speaking.
Discord is more convienient for that type of thing I agree! As for the discord I don't know lol, we might need the opinion of an admin on that lol. Because I though that maybe creating a new discord for this forum would be like creating a counter party (I don't know if this saying works in English lol but oh well). I guess it'd be better to see that sooner rather than later.

Also if anyone is willing to be in the organizing part pls dm me lol. First time doing this and life being as busy as it is, it might be hard to do everything by myself 😭
 
Yes !!! I've had it on my list for sooo long but I'm saving it for the right "timing" ♡ But I think I will try for it in the winter ~ it feels like the right season for it ♡
Which troupe is your favourite ? Or who are your favourites? For me I'm currently enamoured with Moon troupe top stars ~♡ and still sad about Makoto Rei's retirement :(((
Is it okay to dm you? Since it's off topic lol, and I'm about to yap
 
  • Love
Reactions: redcatdream
Thank you! then we might need to go to the otome discord, the link is in one of the sticky threads? I don't think creating a whole new thing would be a great idea lol. what do you all think lol?
Honestly, I think starting a new server would be a great idea! We'd just need to check the rules first to see if we're allowed to promote it, or if we'd need someone to invite people personally.

The thing with existing servers is that they're more general, so it's really hard to find people who are interested in discussing older otome games with you.
And most importantly, we'd need to make sure the server doesn't just turn into a place for random off-topic chatter (that's what we have this forum for :giggle: ).
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hinakochan
Honestly, I think starting a new server would be a great idea! We'd just need to check the rules first to see if we're allowed to promote it, or if we'd need someone to invite people personally.

The thing with existing servers is that they're more general, so it's really hard to find people who are interested in discussing older otome games with you.
And most importantly, we'd need to make sure the server doesn't just turn into a place for random off-topic chatter (that's what we have this forum for :giggle: ).
I totally agree. It'd be great to have something similar to a megathread to see what game/cd were done and to what point too. If creating our own dedicated server is not allowed but we're allowed to make a dedicated topic on the already existing discord, then discord threads might be the best thing lol
 
Wow an otome book club is such a good idea! It would be nice to have a group, to chat about cds/ games😙I'm personally a cd listener, so wouldn't be very active in the gaming side.

I feel that having a separate discord server for this, would be perfect. If help is needed for the project, I wouldn't mind helping! Though pls be patient, college has been kicking my butt🤓🤓
 
would be interesting to see within the otome discussion tbh! no shade to the original discussion posts, but it would be nice for something engaging than a topic on for example: "what's your favorite RO?" (ik i engage in them too XD it gets a lil repetitive!)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hinakochan
Wow an otome book club is such a good idea! It would be nice to have a group, to chat about cds/ games😙I'm personally a cd listener, so wouldn't be very active in the gaming side.

I feel that having a separate discord server for this, would be perfect. If help is needed for the project, I wouldn't mind helping! Though pls be patient, college has been kicking my butt🤓🤓
It's alright lmaoo same here tbh! Let's do our best! and thank youu
 
  • Like
Reactions: john_anime
would be interesting to see within the otome discussion tbh! no shade to the original discussion posts, but it would be nice for something engaging than a topic on for example: "what's your favorite RO?" (ik i engage in them too XD it gets a lil repetitive!)
I think we might get into deeper conversation because it will be focused on a singular route of a singular game at a time, so more time to delve into it and say what we want to share. Since it will be a weekly/monthly thing it will, I hope, be a lively chat at that moment and many topics will fly so we can talk about so much more!
 
  • Like
Reactions: john_anime