- Dec 29, 2024
- 83
- 388
Yes !!! I've had it on my list for sooo long but I'm saving it for the right "timing" ♡ But I think I will try for it in the winter ~ it feels like the right season for it ♡Oh. My. God. Oh my god! you too!?I think you should checkout phantom of the black rose revue then! It's a yuri game on itch.io still in dev. But the demo itself is already incredible!
Which troupe is your favourite ? Or who are your favourites? For me I'm currently enamoured with Moon troupe top stars ~♡ and still sad about Makoto Rei's retirement :(((
Oh. My. God. Oh my god! you too!?I think you should checkout phantom of the black rose revue then! It's a yuri game on itch.io still in dev. But the demo itself is already incredible!
), though I'm not sure about what the logistics could be. Hopping on an existing server feels like "hijacking" it to me but that might just be my anxiety speaking.

).
I'm personally a cd listener, so wouldn't be very active in the gaming side.