[NSFW] Hentai Game Poser PICTURE WORKS ☆

Well, April is finally here.
Who's ready for
easter_1_by_ctncnseaur-db4851l.png

In honor of me beating the first ending of Nier this morning, I decided to do a few 2B studio shots... I know I know, it's been pretty played out but bear with me!

Let me know what you think!

DoMBZJmj.png

pDru25hf.png

zQ06WF8E.png

Last edited:
Yeah! Yeah! I know I suck in this photoshop skills and others. I can't have both modding skills and studio/photoshop skills right! Here is the intro.

Tomb Raider: Mist of Avalon
Prologue

Last edited:
HF is still in a bad mood, so I brought some GAMECEPTION shots. :alice_hi:

For Illusion

Illusion Noire

@Gil
I just realized where I seen your Elven girl in your BOTH comics.
4ed7d386c99768b24e6bbcd1a1420702284778510.jpg

@Ramoram: heh, good eye. Original name: Momoka. Designed around showcasing the gothic lolita dlc costume. Now as Azariah she has her own comic series. She did change a bit tho.
EMVxbVXm.jpg

HI!!!
I got some new pics,hope someone likes it!.
I was listening at this song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zgpACAWhNMand what can i say?,I LOVE SKATE!:akazukin_yeah:
Well now I'm married my wife,work and university takes all my time!
znAiIsMu.png
and i love my job but still I LOVE THAT MOMENT WHEN YOU'RE 100% FREE!!!:akazukin_rawr:
GnjUEpn3.jpg
RIDE ON IN PEACE BRO!!!:mafiaboss:

Hello everyone! Got one image today featuring a newer girl that needs more exposure!

This was a quick one as its my birthday, it's kinda themed in that way. Off to drink with friend's more posts soon!

As always, let me know what you think!

gohobFpf.png

Reactions: fsjoku
Okay okay enough tentacles for now and time to get back to some portraiture work. Using flat lighting in some of these shots to give a softer look by removing harsh shadows on the face and also some shots with back lighting (specifically the outdoor shots)

I have a new girl here named Lily. To some this post might be a disappointment because she is... a loli. You might have noticed her in my avatar lately. I have made a handful of loli characters in the past so it's not uncommon for me. I know some users here hate loli but give her a chance, she might grow on you :P And don't worry all these shots are Safe for Work.

Hello guys, again love those freaking post you'll post, I'm here with two pic and...
rKYHrgiE.jpg

tRyub5bh.jpg

....I made a mini video of the old man, it's only 21sec MP4 file, you can download here, i hope to make more videos like that and better in the later future,

Ox1WnkJb.gif

I hope you'll guys will like it

@Sin07 - you are one mad scientist, i just saw your tentacles post, that was freaking MAD and i like it.

Fsjoku
The Motorhead

Reactions: MR.SANTOS
Hello guys, again love those freaking post you'll post, I'm here with two pic and...
rKYHrgiE.jpg

tRyub5bh.jpg

....I made a mini video of the old man, it's only 21sec MP4 file, you can download here, i hope to make more videos like that and better in the later future,

Ox1WnkJb.gif

I hope you'll guys will like it

@Sin07 - you are one mad scientist, i just saw your tentacles post, that was freaking MAD and i like it.

Fsjoku
The Motorhead

Lol I expected this type of reaction from people with my tentacles since it is a bit extreme. I'm glad you like it though! Those things take so long to set up but they are very fun to play with.

It's good to see you back and posting again though. That first picture is really cool and she's also holding a camera! I think I'm in love :alice_love: That video is really sweet too, love the dragon ball sound effects!

Reactions: fsjoku
Hello everyone! Got one image today featuring a newer girl that needs more exposure!

This was a quick one as its my birthday, it's kinda themed in that way. Off to drink with friend's more posts soon!

As always, let me know what you think!

gohobFpf.png

Happy Birthday...

Oh man oh man, I'm just way too behind!! So I've been away because I got addicted to Fallout 4!!! I'm trying to catch up and return to the scene and I swear it's like everyone has blown up without me!!! It's good to see some more people migrating here from Hongfire because...well... Hongfire feels like it's circling the drain unfortunately. So the more people I see here that migrate over the better! Anyway on to some feedback!!!

Just apologizing to anyone else my comics offended "Suggestively portraying child sexual behaviors" It is a bid deal and i understand.

Dude...I'm so pissed, I come back from my hiatus only to see you posted a comic and I can't even read it!!! SHAME!!! Anyone has any common sense knows that all the girls made in Honey Select are over 18 years of age, and frankly if they're getting all upset about your characters they just simply don't understand that they're getting upset about imaginary women. Seriously. Besides...I may have not been able to read your comic but all your girls have them hips....and them legs...and DAT ASS... lol Anyway man... hope to see more from you! You make some gorgeous girls!!

@Gooftroop: Dude! So glad to see you posting again! Even better to see a new comic from you! Always glad to see your stuff. I will say I'm still a bit invested in your C6 comic so I hope to see you return to it someday! Either way, glad to see more of you man!

@RamoRam: So you're doing it?!?! Officially making your very own Lara Croft comic eh?? Well played sir! Can't wait to see what you come up with! Are you going to time skip or are we going to see Mrs. Croft grow up to be the Tomb Raider we know she will be!!?? Always glad to see your work Ramo!

@Pepsibro: Pics of the lovely leading lady of Nier Automata huh? I haven't personally played it but I'd be lying if I didn't say I wasn't curious. I tried giving the first Nier a shot, but lost interest after about 10 hours or so. But honestly action RPG's aren't usually my thing, I tend to prefer my JRPG's to be turn based...I guess I'm old school. But no one can say no to 2B's ass man....hmm....

Flamethrower!

bJsz5G7l.png

Oh Pingtoryan....how I've missed your daily dose of insanity. LOL

@Sin07: Dude! So glad to see you posting again!! Those tentacle pics were definitely crazy good. I mean...that means a lot considering I'm not really a HUGE tentacle fan. Couple that with the ridiculously well done belly bulging (which I'm also not a huge fan of) and I'd be lying if I didn't say you did an amazing job on those...in fact I'm not sure how you managed to pull some of them off. But the detail is absolutely mind blowing. I will say however...that the lovely loli you made there is quite cute! That last pic of her curtsying is absolutely gorgeous! You have a way with the camera my man, and you're so good at it that even if a particular pic you post isn't to my "fetish" I still have to appreciate it's beauty!! Awesome work man!

Edit: Sin dude, I'm a little tipsy, so just to clarify, the only reason I was pointing out those particular pics weren't my fetish is because I was sitting there staring at the pics anyway just out of shear appreciation of the detail. My mentioning of them not really being my thing was just mentioned to further solidify the awesomeness of the pics you presented to hold my attention in spite of my usual passiveness to such material. I'm a bit tipsy so I didn't want to sound like a total d-bag.

@Big Boss Man: Hey there sir! I see you've got yourself a comic that's a decent ways in! I'm not sure if I've just somehow missed it in my recent absence but it looks like you've put some serious work into it! I'm always glad to see a new comic maker join the picture thread so I just wanted to say welcome to the group here! I've started to try to read through your comic but it appears you've already posted a great deal of it and I'm quite behind! I'll try to give you some constructive criticism once I feel like I've read enough of your story! I will say it's a little hard to dig through your deviantart page to see the comic in order. In fact I followed one of your links and began reading...only to realize I was in the middle of the story. I've since found the beginning...but it appears the links stopped going in order after the first "comic"? I'm not sure. Either way I'll try to read more of your work! Always awesome to see someone putting some effort into a single project!!

Wheww! I'm sure I still missed people! It's good to be back! Keep up the content guys!!

Last edited:
@RamoRam: So you're doing it?!?! Officially making your very own Lara Croft comic eh?? Well played sir! Can't wait to see what you come up with! Are you going to time skip or are we going to see Mrs. Croft grow up to be the Tomb Raider we know she will be!!?? Always glad to see your work Ramo!

Intended to add background story more that comes training and learning but cancelled in the end. Her title is Ms. Croft. She is never married :XD:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, is it possible for you to reup these old ded links?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hey big thanks for uploading!

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01073118.html

Do you perhaps also have this one? I also can't find it online!
CHAOCHAO8899 wrote on Shine's profile.
can you upload this?
[240426][アトリエさくら]性調教済だった愛する彼女 ~他の男から仕込まれていた淫乱性癖
KASA80951016 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, sorry to bother. Could I please you to reupload the Mexashare of this game.
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ109073 ver 1.05

Please could you reupload these?