[NSFW] Hentai Game Poser PICTURE WORKS ☆

Okay let me try, here's a picture of the 13th president of the United States, Millard Filmore.

AAAAYYY IT WORKS NOW!!

Millard_Fillmore-Edit1.jpg
Which mods did you use to create this character?
;)

Good evening everyone!

Tell me if you like curvy girls

Stefania_Ferrario1.png

Shower...head???

kFfLp.png

DWULxXdy.png

Note: Upcountry ATM and yet I manage to find the chance to do this kind of thing....................

Oh yes I like.

Which clothing mod are you using? I thought it was one from Foolboy's collection, but no - dat free openings at the side.

I'm using Saw2008's swimsuits:

mega.nz/#!uEJUzYyA!Il1eCZnRqZmga18t27EsUZWsbIiI79CqeUcH7hueWBA

Hi everyone,

Figured I would start becoming active here considering I visit so often.
Here is a random one to start with which includes some HS overlay textures I've been working on.

NOTE - Its not a map just a background image.
2KPZmqSK.png

Good evening everyone!

Tell me if you like curvy girls

Stefania_Ferrario1.png

I don't like curvy girls but I do like your lighting setup. Great use of rim lighting to highlight the butt, breasts and face.

Also looking at your previous post it looks like you know what you are doing. You have done some photography work I assume?

Anyway it's great to see some fresh faces around here. It's not as big as the thread over at HF but I like it here better because it's much more calm and cool and I hope you guys stay with us! Welcome all!

@kobietgica - I like'em, yes I do! I'm not really crazy about boyish hairstyles, though, but to each his own.

I don't like curvy girls...
Whoa, whoa, whoa, timeout... I think someone needs to explain what their definition of what a curvy girl is.
First off, look at your sig, sin! lol! Come on, man! xD

Don't make me post all of your countless girls with curvy bodies. o_O
Silly guy.

@kobietgica
Whoa, whoa, whoa, timeout... I think someone needs to explain what their definition of what a curvy girl is.

Silly guy.

I was thinking the same thing lol. I feel like a lot of Sin's characters are "curvy"!!! Lol

Hi everyone,

Figured I would start becoming active here considering I visit so often.
Here is a random one to start with which includes some HS overlay textures I've been working on.

NOTE - Its not a map just a background image.
2KPZmqSK.png
What texture overlays are you talking about? Because the body textures and skin look amazing in that photo

My assumption is he's referring to those "hairy" chests on the men. I don't recall seeing that anywhere else so it must be his own custom work.

I don't like curvy girls but I do like your lighting setup. Great use of rim lighting to highlight the butt, breasts and face.

Also looking at your previous post it looks like you know what you are doing. You have done some photography work I assume?...

Actually I created it based on a picture of model Stefania Ferrario. She is the most beautiful plus-size model I have ever seen... And yes, I have learned photography :)

One more thing, I think tmvaegis and Elrodeus are right. I saw your girls, they're so beautiful and you DO like curvy girls, admit it lol

@kobietgica - I like'em, yes I do! I'm not really crazy about boyish hairstyles, though, but to each his own.

Silly guy.

I was thinking the same thing lol. I feel like a lot of Sin's characters are "curvy"!!! Lol

Actually I created it based on a picture of model Stefania Ferrario. She is the most beautiful plus-size model I have ever seen... And yes, I have learned photography :)

One more thing, I think tmvaegis and Elrodeus are right. I saw your girls, they're so beautiful and you DO like curvy girls, admit it lol

Lol! Well actually my definition of curvy would be plus sized/borderline fat. You know how fat girls are like "I'm not fat, I'm curvy!" That seems to be stuck in my head that curvy = fat lol. I know it sounds stupid but whenever I hear curvy I associate it with being plus sized/larger. Since everyone is busting my balls I'm going to assume I have the definition wrong lol. I also apologize if I offended anybody with my fat comments. I'm not hating on plus sized models or anything like that but it's not really my thing.

@kobietgica - Ah yes that was a great shot regardless. I knew you had some photography skills with that lighting setup and black background. Are you still into photography? If so what do you like to shoot mostly? It's not common to run into a fellow photographer in these parts so this is rather exciting!

@kobietgica - Ah yes that was a great shot regardless. I knew you had some photography skills with that lighting setup and black background. Are you still into photography? If so what do you like to shoot mostly? It's not common to run into a fellow photographer in these parts so this is rather exciting!

Unfortunately, because of my busy schedule, I am less photographed now, even though my work is related to photography, more or less. Photography is my pleasure, thanks to this game I can still satisfy my joy.

I also guessed you are a photographer, through the photos you have taken. It is nice to know people with similar interests :)

What texture overlays are you talking about? Because the body textures and skin look amazing in that photo

My assumption is he's referring to those "hairy" chests on the men. I don't recall seeing that anywhere else so it must be his own custom work.

Yep I've been making some overlays that I plan to share soon. I plan to do more versions and variations too.
Here are some previews as examples. There are still those that need a bit of work and tweaking -

(Vanilla texture is on the right for comparison)

ODvHkluR.png

fBJyvijM.png

And I'll just put this here, to be polite of course. :redface:
ndSMgTp5.png

The only thing the piano is good for...with its lid sealed shut.

...assassination...

lxSmZX.png

Hey guys, I'm going to release issue 10 sometime later today, but before that, I'm running a poll on what to do for the cover for issue 11, I made three different covers with the three female members of the Neo Knights and I wanna know which one you guys think should be the one used!

bF8no3sf.jpg

KuqCALlj.jpg

7Y8w4hme.jpg

Hey guys, I'm going to release issue 10 sometime later today, but before that, I'm running a poll on what to do for the cover for issue 11, I made three different covers with the three female members of the Neo Knights and I wanna know which one you guys think should be the one used!

bF8no3sf.jpg

KuqCALlj.jpg

7Y8w4hme.jpg

The third one catches my attention the most so I'm going with that one.

Cheers, and Happy Easter to everyone!
:goodtea:

Big Boss Man my vote goes between number 1 and 3. I'm split and can't decide! :D

Last edited:

bF8no3sf.jpg

KuqCALlj.jpg

7Y8w4hme.jpg

I vote for cover 2!

bF8no3sf.jpg

KuqCALlj.jpg

7Y8w4hme.jpg

I vote for Bibiana Rodriguez ( number 3).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Could you reupload this except Rapidgator please?
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, is it possible to update this one? Since a whole month had passed, it should be its final update.
堕ちた忍姫セツナ to Ver1.02
WillyMonka wrote on Shine's profile.
I deeply apologize for taking up your time, but could you please add this game

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ319032.html

It would be most grateful.
RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload