[NSFW] Hentai Game Poser PICTURE WORKS ☆

Hello everyone here's some new stuff. Nothing crazy today, just something simple.

There's plenty of space in space!

Even samurai love cats xD

Bonus animation

I hope you like them. xD

Reactions: trtlatstewa
Chapter 6 Done. well that was quick... :) my delusional comics continue... hope you enjoy it like me ;)

Me and My Slave Story
Chapter 6 :
Imgbox : http://imgbox.com/g/rzOHmKnEHX
pixiv : https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=65087279
Imgur : a/9XdjJ

SsXyStJ6_o.jpg

Ufs7pmJX_o.jpg

ZTiPRikA_o.jpg

Older chapter are available on pixiv : https://www.pixiv.net/user/4631615/series/19375

I figured I'd rehost my other comic series, since I'd never hosted it all in one place before, I think. Didn't really feel like getting around to it until now though.

Marie's Story

Marie Mikazuki, a shy, bookwormish girl, is stuck in a cycle of hard work and loneliness, forced into it by her strict, workaholic mother. But when the cat's away, mice will play, and she finds relief in the arms of her tutor. Thanks to him, she's able to break out of her life of monotony...but not in the way she'd hoped. A series heavy on dialogue and drama, with some sex and fanservice sprinkled through.

As imgcave seems to work again... at least for now... might as well post some stuff here too.

I played NaissanceE some time ago and was inspired by its environments and graphical style (game is heavily inspired by Blame!. just an fyi). These are the results of my work. All enviroments are build by using just basic shapes in studio

Lucy is lost
lucy_is_lost.png

Classic awakening scene/environment testshot
testshot.png

Traversing the megastructure
naissancee_like.png

Water reservoir
water_reservoir.png

3 frames per second/testshot
3fps.png

As some img links are broken in my older posts, here is a direct link to my imgcave profile. I'm not gonna bother fixing all those broken links at least atm.

Haven't been posting on forums a lot lately; call me lazy, but it's just a lot easier on Discord. Here's some clown-free stuff I've cranked out lately with some of the newer steampunk and cyberpunk characters from NIGHTMERICA. The learning priorities lately are still lighting effects...

Greetings everyone, this post is still involved around Fire Emblem stuffs, even though I don't play the game anymore I will still continue working on it :)

Elise - The Nohr little sister, Your favorite imouto <3 <3 ;)

Out of the latest three FE pictures, this one is the easiest to make, because magic is my friendship <3
Joke aside, there is not much of noticeable clipping out of all, and magic particles are very pleased for me to make.

She is a must have in every match I have played.. And she is also vulnerable, so I have to protect her at all cost ;9

Selena (Severa) - The Tsundere, i-it is not like she wants to help you all anything-g.. :(

Probably the hardest one to make out of the three, because her outfit is a little bit tricky to make, and also create a lot of clipping for the certain pose I used in the picture.
So I had to duplicate her invisible bodies and place accessories on where they are supposed to be placed.
And also the feeling of pressure from the high feedbacks of previous picture leads me to spend more time tweaking the picture than any others

I pair her with Swordmaster MC and the duo is killing everyone in their ways
Don't make her angry, or she will critical you to death XD

Beruka - The Kuudere, The coolest waifu in the game.. :8

I got so hyped up to finish the current rosters, so I didn't sleep and made this picture just right after Selena that day T_T

Another Camilla retainer along side Selena.. Not much I know about her, because I don't use her in my playthrough at all. Because you know.. There are a lot of archers in the Conquest playthrough, and it is not good for flying units X((

After this, there are still 2 Nohr female units that is not 2nd generation left, Peri and Nyx, both of them seems to be very challenging to make.. So I might wanna ignore them for now.. :rolleyes: :ninja:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright guys, let me contribute this little corner for my girl Sasara :P

It has been atleast 5 months since I made this same picture, anyone remember? This is the remake of that one.

And lastly Sasara's magazine pinup I did with friends on Discord, it was so much fun to make. Hopefully I would do more in the future!!

I have always been putting a lot of efforts into this, so every single feedback is very important to me. Thank you..:D And until then, see you all later here <3

Last edited:
Talk about feature creep...speaker tower and a beamer (which may double as beam blaster)...
The railguns are locked into forward firing position due to the addition of speaker tower...

ycMJzEn58.png

Reactions: ewebsitecanada
Just two pics that I've released recently.

Awesome to see this thread is still nice and active. So many amazing works going on in here!

Aya in her new Star Princess attire.

UZnuWeXK_o.png

Aya shaving her bush so her pubes aren't coming out her panties in her new Star Princess Attire. lol

JAwxnNxz.jpg

Working on an issue of Neo Knights (I make these things in advance before I upload them to DA) Some of the segments are based on dreams I've had and...

SOMETIMES DREAMS ARE FREAKY!!!

2017_10_17_2307.png

Last edited:
A toilet in the wild and a fighting girl having to go...wait, doesn't that toilet look familiar?

jo4U32AE.png

zP68SeUs.png

Note: The perfect size was totally a coincidence.

When all lusts break loose

YwrzdeJ7.png

qit1a2.png

dRPTq5JopU.png

WV8mXuaU.png

HcIiqZx.png

3SV8QLpX.png

tlshNdH.png

oWNvYB4.png

6VOaL8FvU.png

3r4nG.png

4RGWfO3mi.png

Back-issue: Carrier Delights

Onboard Counseler
0419I7rTK.png

In Hostile "Waters"

XV7Ecu.png

D86bKgf.png

GWUBtm4.png

Fa2DilyX.png

A Warm Dock

2eKLH.png

dIGTtAH.png

NcnXd.png

hQoqDLVdl.png

Visitors...?

BZyC9W.png

M8sBbRL.png

Reactions: espiekerella

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls