[NSFW] Hentai Game Poser PICTURE WORKS ☆

NEW ISSUE I'M SLEEPY BYE!!!

Link: https://uncleyuu.deviantart.com/art/Neo-Knights-20-Page-2-702182258

neo_knights__20_cover_by_uncleyuu-dbm1hjv.jpg

Isidim Tharot, Spawn of Hellfire and one of the Wicker Children to an Unknown Chaotic Deity, makes his presence well known in the Holy Empire of Kalabranth.

20170902134349727.png
Hide your menfolk, good people o' Dunwich, 'cuz them Lovecraft ladies are on the prowl tonight!

Just wanted to see if I could make Shantae, the half genie in HS.
gAUzHg9A.png

7n6Akzty.png

How to violate the entire hot spring at once...

By channeling sexual desire into the blade through the handle, the blade summons shadowy assailants to sexually assault anything and everything that the wielder deem targets, gender matters not, sexuality matters not, so long as they have holes, they will be penetrated. The assailants will be dispelled after three orgasms by either the target or themselves.

LxfgT.png

19krx.png

yV9N.png

ziIwP.png

20170901205911064.png
One last lovely addition to the DUNWICH DOLLIES before I move on to other subjects. Uxia’s got that “Innsmouth Look” that drives the boys wild! She hasn’t quite undergone the complete change like her best buddy Marsha, but it won’t be long now ‘till she takes to the water. I usually avoid using “vanilla” clothing options for characters in NIGHTMERICA, but every now and then, I’ll find a combination that works. Besides, Uxia usually isn’t dressed anyway!

charaF_20170901195454484.png

HEY EVERYONE WASSUP!!,I'M BACK!!!.(no one remembers me I know:( LOL!.)
YEEZZUUSSZ!,you guys are amazing I mean there's lot of good work here!
Anyways I don't have much to show you right now...but anyone remember my last post with my
mexican goddess "IXCHEL"
EOTGFVx0.png
Well a small comic of her is coming!,the goddess of the moon is the owner of a very,very exclusive club a small preview...
"AND ALL THE WORLD WILL BE IN LOVE WITH NIGHT AND PAY NO WORSHIP TO THE GARISH SUN...":akazukin_shock:
Yxl0Su6h.jpg
What can I say strippers are one of the greatest things ever!:cheering:
WfMFTDbe.png
FiqB8Ug3.png
So...I guess is all for now...SEE YA'ALL LATER!:bye:
IS SO FUUUCKIIIN' GOOD TO BE BACK!!!!!!:akazukin_fight::akazukin_rawr::cheerleader::happytears::lmao:

Something for the summer and something for the winter that is coming.

Test drive
20170831174154979.png

Winter night
winter_night.png

I'm cold, come and warm me
how_to_stay_warm.png

Last edited:
Air Force...AKA the introduction of flying carpet and broomstick.

C8efgXszY.png

rutWFZ.png

qMP9wXZo.png

Gob4c5U.png

s7DcCjf.png

Hello, anybody here? XD I haven't been in this place for a while because I feel like there are almost no people that is not in the discord server visit here regularly.
Or if you are actually waiting for me, please say something, so I know that you are exist, so I know that it is worth typing and making a post here.

Anyway I am also quite busy with trying to increase the viewer and feedback numbers, so I expand myself to Japanese people by using Rara, Twitter and Pixiv shameless advertisement here :rolleyes:

But this is still the best place to look for me, why? Because all my works are already here, and I am only posting my old works on those new account atm XD

Btw I have been trying the Syncroz technique, I want to know what do you guys think or recommend to make my improvement. ;)
I like High dynamic picture, it makes thing more intense. But I also like the no dynamic one as well, because of its cleanness, and more friendly to look at <3

They both use the same method Syncroz (Same condition) + some saturation boost :8

1.default Trilight
2.Syncroz Trilight
3.default No trilight
4.Syncroz No trilight

Alright, let's talk about something else about the picture here. This is some random scene from JP site that makes me spend like 3 hours trying to make it works for my characters
Long time no see for my Raven (the Hybrid OC who dress up like Olga, she has the other appearance before this), and introducing you my Peorth attempt from Oh my goddess!!

I feel like I should spread the other pics to the other posts because, why not? :)

I actually like this place a little more than discord, because sometimes I feel like when I talk with people real time, the more I talk, the more retard I become. :ninja:

My recent works past week have been involved around Fire Emblem: Fates :)
I play the conquest and stuck at ep17 atm XD, I like the characters very much, nothing could say more than making them

Effie is my main tank until now, she is so strong and tank the hell out of the weapon triangles and so many bosses
She and Rinkan are my 1st choice if I have to choose who to married, I like strong girls w/ fine body that also eats a lot it seems.
And oh also let's pretend that the mistake is not the mistake, Nick Cage is throwing the sword ok? :D

Charlotte, bitchy waifu, I have watched the video where people analyst her personality, and she looks very stand out to me.
Her outfit is the easiest of these three to make because I don't have to expand the accessories more than 30 slots, and also those lingeries damn :P
I hope some day I can level up her, but it is hard to find a nice chance because there is no grinding in the conquest.

Camilla
, The best older sister, best mother figure, the most popular waifu of all
Nothing to say much, the girl is single handy interesting me to get to know the game at the first place. She just fits my overall fetish, if you know what I am into indeed :rolleyes:
She is the hardest one to make probably on par with Effie's, Took me full 2 days to get my shit together to finish her attempt.
I hope I can make her stronger than ever, I hope and I really will..

Anyway @tmvaegis I am still waiting for you September Carrino attempt :D

See you later, I wish I could make more content, but life can always getting too busy for us to handle ;) <3

Quick has a really shitty date tonight. This scene is pretty gnarly, even for me, so click at your own peril!

20170914235429295.png

20170918034926574.png
What started off as a cousin from the big city for Verity turned into something completely different. I basically wound up designing Klaus Nomi, which is just fine for Vanity here. I’ve been trying to edge things into more cyberpunk territory, and Vanity is an excellent bridge piece for such artistic ambitions. She’s definitely got the NIGHTMERICA look locked down, I can barely look at this character without trembling in fear and wonder.

charaF_20170918020153282.png

So i decided to show of some of my work in the studio. This is my first time posting i hope everyone likes it!

All of these are....NSFW?

qtHiJi1P_o.jpg

78vRwsX5_o.jpg

NSlVZA3F_o.jpg

QSrJg6Xv_o.jpg

7MC3RSu4_o.jpg

yNSTBChF_o.jpg

9omSDDti_o.jpg

eEhaXm2N_o.jpg

WHI6g4UV_o.jpg

Obviously it got a lot more spicy but since this is my first time posting and im kinda protective of my girls i will keep it at this for now. I might show some more with a little encouragement tho :)

And how do you guys feel about a little video i have asswell? Is that ok?

"The Raging Demon... Its power is unequaled... It is not my fist but your past sins that will kill you... The more evil your past doings, the more painful your death..."
—Kuu to a Tree in The Jungle.

Straight out of the sewers, some shocking and sexually disturbing new scenery that makes the BATTLECLOWNS look like a bunch of fucking Mouseketeers by comparison. Click below at your own peril!

20170919023404022.png

20170919062103271.png

Finally Uploaded my continuation of my delusional comics. hope you like it.

Me and my slave chapter 5! this included 5.1 extra scene.

Link :
Chapter 5 :
IMGbox : http://imgbox.com/g/TrgJlkdgek
pixiv : https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=65049398
imgur : a/7HHeg

Chapter 5.1 :
Imgbox : http://imgbox.com/g/Gv0HzhTJLz
pixiv : https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=65049465
imgur : a/YwEjb

yvrtO3vO_o.jpg

yspubQMY_o.jpg

2SpO34PY_o.jpg

Older chapter can also be found on my pixiv.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls