Nintendo Friend Code

Muahahahahhaa..... of course... ( btw there was NO 10 gym rena... i feel more down when u trust it.. i even dont get my copy yet.. i cant touich it yet... ) :deadsad:

Haha~ I can tell that was a joke about the gym. ^^

But... you haven't touched the game yet? O.O

So far, it has been quite nice with all the new features. It reminds me of Kingdom Hearts 3D: DDD. (The whole raising affection thing)

[MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION];
My code is 5241-3276-9389
please add me^-^

Last edited:
Reactions: renano
I'll be nabbing you guys too. Thanks for the friend code. ^^

This stalking sounds fun. c:

[MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION] ; Grats on finally getting the game. :D

[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION] ;

Quick note dear ryuta. Don't forget to mention the people you are adding. They might not know that you added them. ^^

Yay! Second has the game. :3

Please enjoy it to your heart's content.

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION];
I see. Thank you for the advice!

Reactions: renano
Don't worry about that! There is no problem.
5241-3276-9389
Let's enjoy pokemon!(but I did not buy it yet...)

[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION];
No, yet.
I don't forget it. Just I have not gone to where I can use wi-fi yet. Please feel easy.

[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; added.. and please add me backkk : 3067 - 5440 - 3997

Thank you^-^
When I go McDonald's(Is is the only place I can use wi-fi in my neighborhood) next time, I will add you, and T-ELOS. I promiss.
and, could you write my code at the top of this thread?
I want to make friends with anyone who like pokemon:D

Hey guys. Ive got Pokemon X and in desperate need of virtual friends. Please, feed me. 109179886441

I added you, my Friend Code is 3609-2432-5393, BTW nice Bayonetta sig. Are you getting Bayonetta 2 for the Wii U?

No WiiU. o3o

Oh I see, I thought that's what you meant but I wasn't sure. I have one but it's pretty much just collecting dust, I use it for Netflix that's about it, it needs more games.

[MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION]; do you have a Wii U

Last edited:
Sadly no plans to ever buy the system. Im sure AhGwee will make someone very happy :D.

I hardly ever play my Wii U, it has no games at all. And with the PS4, and Xbox One coming out there really is no reason to buy one now.

[MENTION=28913]HappyPeppyJimmy[/MENTION];
Hello, nice to meet you:D
my code is this.
5241-3276-9389
Let's enjoy pokemon together!
If you say okay, I'll add you in my friend-list when I go wi-fi place next time.

[MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION];
Hey shiki! I arleady added you!!(of couse, without your permission)
please add me too!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.
deckera wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can you re up this ?