"Next Generation" Consoles

필리핀 사람

전 동남 아시아의 유산이다
Jun 1, 2012
I would say that at this present point in gaming history, we have not seen true next gen consoles yet. What we see now is super high graphics, and the start of online play in a global view. But what would really mean the start of a next generation console? Crisp graphics? Interactive play? Virtual reality? I've heard more than once on the Internet that this so called (current) generation of consoles PS3,Wii and X-Box 360 is not the true next gen consoles. But the consoles that come after will be the true next gen...like PS4 for example.

What do people think?

"Next generation" in gaming industry simply refers to successor of console products rather than technology used.
They could just upgrade graphics and call them "next generation consoles" in chronology.

Anywho, what we would be looking here is next generation technology. I heard on a talkshow that Sony is developing virtual reality headset. Not sure if PS4 would incorporate such technology, but no doubt we'll be experiencing very different way of gaming soon.

I'm not really hyped up by 4th gen being announced. It's just marketing.

Still I find it amusing when one company already has an incredibly powerful game system (Sony) and they announce that they are staying with their current gen of consoles for a few years, you know, to just milk what they can out of their current console(s).
Then they announce within a year or so: "Hey! we are moving on with an even more incredible and powerful system!".

I'm just fine with my 2nd gen stuff.

well the "new gen" of the console will certainly be just an upgrade of graphics, don t think that we will have something that will really change the general gameplay of the game...
The new generation of console will also help the devellopers to have uncrackable game... so goodbye game on ddl and hello to paying dlc
(excuse my langage, english not my native langage ^^)

Well, I think next-gen consoles won't really have much difference to the current-gen consoles. Their main differences would only probably be: graphics, distribution plan, and motion controllers. The graphics would obviously be the usual upgrade since way too many people are graphic fags and are only looking at the graphics to decide whether they're gonna purchase a game or not. Distro plan: I'm not really sure about this but maybe another new optical disk will be made and they'll probably use that new medium to distribute their games... Infra-ray discs maybe? :XD: And lastly, they'll obviously upgrade their motion controllers. Well, except the WiiU which still is going to use the old Wiimote. We still don't know about the other two though, but I hope they make better ones so that we could have a better virtual sports experience. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

walser wrote on Lebedev's profile.
I want to play these uncensored versions in Japanese.

イブニクル/Evenicle
英雄*戦姫GOLD/Eiyuu * Senki GOLD
超昂閃忍ハルカ/Choukou Sennin Haruka
えろぼいす! Hなボイスでいちゃラブサクセス♪/Ero Voice! H na Voice de Icha Love Success ♪
人類最強性欲の嫁 工口倫子/Jinrui Saikyou Seiyoku no Yome: Kouguchi Rinko
魔将の贄/Mashou no Nie
新訳 淫妖蟲/Shin'yaku In'youchuu

Can you post any of these?
nobis_c wrote on ramori's profile.
It seems that the previous version had some compatibility issues. I'm gonna sound like a broken radio (sorry), but would you update it again?
Thank you very much for your dedication.
孕ませキャンプ to Ver1.04
naruto1994 wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Thank you for sharing the DLC and did not expect the Game+DLC but i was happy about that so thank you.

but would you like the DLC for the 2nd Game? i managed to find it after searching a lot of Websites just wanted to share the DLC with you if you wanted to add the 2nd game to your page to share with others.

well if you want me to then send me a message and ill upload it and send you the link to grab it.
[Request] [RJ01137071] お隣の愛が重すぎ夜神さんは監禁性活で確実に孕ませたい

RJ01137071_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01137071.html
[Request] [RJ01116874] えちおね!〜一途な義弟に焦らされて、えっちなおねだりしちゃいました〜

RJ01116874_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01116874.html