new 7 wonders

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunrise

Elite Member
Uploader
Nov 15, 2011
11-11-2011 recent days, has added seven new wonders of the world, there are the wonderful.
What you can name the seven that did not work?

Seven that didnt work? Hmm i think some were was Great Wall of China, Zeus Statue, Hanging Garden of Babylon, Great Pyramid of Giza, Taj Mahal, Stone Henge, and not sure about the rest :/

Thank you for making public the names of some but I found lacking, can you tell me more.
as you are in the seven natural wonders like the work you do best.

Thank you for making public the names of some but I found lacking, can you tell me more.
as you are in the seven natural wonders like the work you do best.
Can you rephrase your sentence? The second half confused me.

hehe ...
I probably should have made ​​it clear you do not get it
I want a complete list of new seven world wonders

Hmm i think you should google that... Im sure its going to be more helpful.

I found a complete list of New 7 Wonders
wonders that are beautiful, I like Ha Long Bay
are you?

I want to see the Hanging Garden of Babylon, Colosseum, Porcelain Tower of Nanjing, Hagia Sophia, Cairo Citadel, Ely Cathedral, Petra, Machu Picchu, Itaipu Dam, Potala Palace, Jerusalem, Great Barrier Reef, Aurora, and Victoria Falls of the ones on Wikipedia anyway.

Halong Bay was eliminated for reason: Vietnam didn't pay monthly to the organizers LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ghiaccio wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello.
Is it possible to reupload the RJ336575?
Rann wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
Christ is Risen, Truly Risen & Love Everlasting, all praise to Thee' Heavenly Father, Son and Holy Ghost!
darkpachon wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?

(18禁ゲーム) [150626][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術 外伝 ~綾河博士のHENTAI事件簿~

sorry
NW Energy is a leading solar firm serving Vancouver and the surrounding areas. We design, manufacture, and install solar energy systems to help you save money while also delivering a cleaner, more stable power source. Over 10,000 households and businesses have benefited from our comprehensive energy solutions.