• perrypig123

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Kactaplb

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • ruri

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hmm i say mental and physical~ Physical pain could lead to mental pain and mental usually lasts longer~

I have seen that in dramas and read a few articles... quite 'wonderful'... although insanity doesn't amuse me. Better to kill them off. :goodtea:

I find emotional pain more devastating... which is related to mental and physical, but still has a category of its own due to its unique factors...

Spiritual awareness helps for all three of those~

Last edited:
Hmm no its just reasoning with what limited knowledge i have~ why would i have any experience with this~

Of course... Don't kill them, and now kill them? You are one difficult person to amuse.

Hmm... A 400-meter dash for your life while being chased by a speeding un-manned steam roller. There's also little slots in the wall that you have to go through to get to the door at the end, but these slots have sharp blades on the side.

Hmm... A 400-meter dash for your life while being chased by a speeding un-manned steam roller. There's also little slots in the wall that you have to go through to get to the door at the end, but these slots have sharp blades on the side.

Hmm... that's amusing... :goodtea:

To add such dramatic pause by separating those two phrases... I'm surprised you didn't combine it as one whole sentence.

To think I saved Deca from that fire-infested river for nothing... Should have executed a trap door underneath that river and let it swallow you and the rest whole... I believe you would concur.

O.o... well i wasnt part of the incident :x mehs... hmm i doubt a virtual death would do too much harm though...

unown... I just didn't expect him to do that... Surprises do get me... :x

To know such things as laughter has caused you suffering and disbelief... I apologize... :x I truly apologize... :x

If I was dead, I wouldn't be speaking to all of you. This is why I don't like being touched.

I feel very honored in yet ridden with contempt to converse with you... :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?