• perrypig123

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Kactaplb

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • ruri

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh, that's good to hear. Because I have fallen for women with smaller breasts. WOW, I must sound like a pervert.

Uninstall mentioned Hoshino Aki a while ago. I guess I will search her up on Google Images.

All I saw was a woman with humungous breasts that should have been hidden, but I guess it's acceptable since she is a bikini model.

Hmm random comment... usually girls who are more plump have larger... stuff... :x cuz its pretty much just fat anyway...

Hmm i would say its better to be more physically fit though girls that i know seem to disagree somewhat :/

i do play some tennis...some...lols PE class i get jealous of other girls in my class since they look their age and i dont LOL

Well everyone has their own little charms~ Older looking people might have a more mature aura and younger ones can play with a more childish charm~

Lol thats pretty much most guys i would think with a couple who prefer a more motherly figure~

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

やーや wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ343897をもう一度アップロードしてもらえますか?日本語でごめんなさい
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Thanks! Do you think you could also upload this other one that was requested alongside it?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01163723.html
Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you reupload this please?
isaswa wrote on Shine's profile.
File is dead, looking for a re-upload. Thanks.

[230910][マヨタマ] ❕9月19日まで6大特典付き❕【Wオホ声xW分身】~S級冒険者のボクは.始祖淫魔の前では只の餌だった.~ドスケベ爆乳サキュバスx2&分身x2によるW分身おしおきご奉仕♪ [RJ01085040]