[Mod Discussion] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

And another question: The eye material seems to have shader that use only 2 textures: diffuse and specular. It would be cool to add occlusion, bump map and environmental maps to them for much more realistic glass looking eyes.

How I can do this? Export-import shader from another material?

URL]

have you tried adding those texture with skintexmod? it allows bump & occlusion along with diffuse & spec.

Well, no, I will try. But I also want to know how to use custom shaders in materials?

You can actually extract the code of a shader by selecting it in the materials tab and pressing ctrl+c. From there you can paste it in a text editor, modify whatever you need to, then select all, copy it, then select the shader again in the materials tab, and ctrl+v. That replaces the contents of the shader.

I don't know if you could add more texture maps to the eyes this way though, not sure how SB3UGUI would handle that. If that doesn't work, I guess you could always make a project in Unity Studio, create an asset bundle like enimaroah pointed in his recent post, and copy that new shader from the asset bundle into a HS unity3d file.

I've edited shaders, but I'm not sure of how to make them work with the gpuprograms the game uses for things like color changing and such. You could maybe ask Zeaska?

Well, no, I will try. But I also want to know how to use custom shaders in materials?

if you're talking about 3rd party shaders, like the one you listed above, it would require you to build a dummy unity game with the custom shader modifed to work with HS. then you'll have to open the asset from that game with sb3u and extract the custom shader and replace one of the shader for a material in HS.

Reactions: HanmenNoAsura
if you're talking about 3rd party shaders, like the one you listed above, it would require you to build a dummy unity game with the custom shader modifed to work with HS. then you'll have to open the asset from that game with sb3u and extract the custom shader and replace one of the shader for a material in HS.

Hm, thank you, seems like dreams come true! LOL! What version of Unity engine is used in HS?
As far as I can understand, this shader should be added to the skin material. If for example I will succed in adding and adjusting this shader to the actual game, is it possible to patch the game to make it work with every skins and clothing mods at once?

Hm, thank you, seems like dreams come true! LOL! What version of Unity engine is used in HS?
As far as I can understand, this shader should be added to the skin material. If for example I will succed in adding and adjusting this shader to the actual game, is it possible to patch the game to make it work with every skins and clothing mods at once?

i think it's unity version 5.3.5f1 and yes, you just need to replace the skin material. take a look at the uncensored mod(s), that'll tell you which file/shader you need to replace.

Can someone post tutorial on importing of hair from Skyrim or Daz3D to Honey Select? Please!

I don't want to beg, but I want more hairs. HS have hair that is too Japanese style.

Sorry for posting again, but the question is kinda different to the last one, and my question would probably go unnoticed otherwise.

Is there some kind of short guide to import assets into the Unity Editor and then export them? I know we can import FBX, but I'm not sure how to work with HS own shaders in Unity.

I ask this because I decided to download Unity 5.3.5f1 so that I can check out shader changes in real time, but I'm a bit lost as to how to use HS extracted assets.

Have you succeded in this? I never worked in Unity and want to learn about shaders and materials.

I'm not sure if VR kanojo is using the Subsurface scattering shader, they put something looks like a translucency map in the alpha channel.
HS is using bloom and colorcorrectioncurve to simulate the subsurface scattering effect, the result is not bad, but everything else is also affected.

I just confirmed the skin shader in VR kanojo is sss shader, so it's easier to copy paste those material into HS.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if VR kanojo is using the Subsurface scattering shader, they put something looks like a translucency map in the alpha channel.
HS is using bloom and colorcorrectioncurve to simulate the subsurface scattering effect, the result is not bad, but everything else is also affected.

I just confirmed the skin shader in VR kanojo is sss shader, so it's easier to copy paste those material into HS.

Thanks for the tip. Looks like it's true. BTW never liked how bloor and blur worked in Illusion games. Also, looks like the eyes are also has a good shaders. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
In SBPR there is an option "Customization Menu" ("j" key) which we can customize the girl directly in the game (not having to go to the title to edit the character)
It seems that Honey Select does not have this option (please correct me if i'm wrong), is it possible to have a mod can do this(especial for studio)
Thanks

Hello, may i ask about the mod conflict ? (costume mod,not items studio mod)

i have two mods conflicts (reports by Hs_SlotID http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum...ney-select-slot-manager-v-1-1-1-updated-01-31)
here is its report
0083-1117-3.unity3d [ 205536 ] found in 0083-1117-3v1.unity3d
(both are the normal top mod)
but it chara customizer i see both of thems are selectable/usable without any problem
i also make two character,(each char use each mods) and load them into studio as well as in game, both works fine
and in H-scene as well as in the studio, i can load
[Question]
It seems that the conflicts costume mods works fine in game, or it cause any other issue ?
Thanks
Findings on character related mods (face, body, clothes, accessories, tattoos etc):

Lists:

1) Separate lists for different mods are possible.

2) Each list can store more than one type of mods, in the form of different textassets.

IDs:

1) Textassets for different categories have different naming format, e.g. cf_f_swim_XX = swimsuits, ca_f_hand_XX = hand accessories.

2) Each category uses a unique 3-digit number as leading number of the 6-digit IDs, e.g. 209XXX = swimsuits, 360XXX = hand accessories.

3) Changing this 3-digit "category" number doesn't seem to affect loading. Only the name of textasset counts, e.g.

Mod A uses textasset cf_f_swim_07 and a ID 209456, the game loads it.
Mod B uses a textasset cf_f_swim_10 and a ID 9999456, the game also loads it.

4) Same last 3-digits used in the same category create conflicts, e.g. Mod A conflicts with Mod B if both of them are used, because their last 3-digits (456) are the same.

5) Rule 4) does not apply to items under different categories, e.g. Mod C which uses a textasset ca_f_hand_10 and a ID 360456 doesn't conflict with mod A or B.

Hello, may i ask about the mod conflict ? (costume mod,not items studio mod)

i have two mods conflicts (reports by Hs_SlotID http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum...ney-select-slot-manager-v-1-1-1-updated-01-31)
here is its report

(both are the normal top mod)
but it chara customizer i see both of thems are selectable/usable without any problem
i also make two character,(each char use each mods) and load them into studio as well as in game, both works fine
and in H-scene as well as in the studio, i can load
[Question]
It seems that the conflicts costume mods works fine in game, or it cause any other issue ?
Thanks

0083-1117-3.unity3d [ 205536 ] found in 0083-1117-3v1.unity3d

based on the filename themselves are they not the same files, different revision/versions?

I know it's YashiroAmamiya's mod and I don't know if the mod is private or not but I haven't seen it posted publicly so I don't know whats it in and if they're conflicting or not. It is in the nightly list, but unverified so again, I'm not sure if he released it to the public. Since you have it, he did release it, so would you mind posting the link to where you downloaded it? this way I can check to see if it's an error in my program or a conflict in his mod.

edit: I'm not sure if he made it, but it was under his name in the nightly logs.

Last edited:
@All Modders :
i made a excel list all conflict mods i have (reported by HSslotID)
it also contains the name, ID and description about where i downloaded them from ,i think i should report so that the modders know and make an update
you may view/download here
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwnDqxkkpUIabkxib3dpaFJoR3M/view?usp=sharing

There are some mods does not conflict if you use moreslotID ,so i made a note (using MORESLOT ID **) on their rows
Thanks alot

I need assistance in using 3D tool. I am extracting some maps using 3DX Ripper and there is problem of entire map bending in sloppy direction. No matter how I edit them in 3D tool the result is still the same. Or maybe I don't know how to deal with.
GsSe3BjL.jpg

Here is the unity file.

I hope for positive solution. Thanks!

That's because 3dx ripper takes the "screenshot" as is, meaning any FOV will modify the output. You'd need to set the camera to orthographic, and I don't think any game allows you to do that.

What game is it? It would be much better to extract the assets with an actual extractor, unless it doesn't exist for said game.

@Roy12
It's Tomb Raider Anniversary and there is no extraction tool provided for this one. I looked around on other websites and YouTube. Still haven't found the right solution yet.

Guys need help. One of the roy12's head models had a bug. It's mai_head_02.unity3d
The eye blinks are rotated in the different sides.
How to place them in right position? I don't know where the actually problem is lying. I think it's in the mesh?
What is the easiest way to fix it? Maybe rotate the coordinates or copy-paste?

The orientation of SkinnedMeshRenderers could be corrected by "adding" the rotation to every bone's transformation matrix. Or like for MeshRenderers you could apply the missing rotation to the UVs, and finally the texture could be rotated.

Copy & Paste doesn't work for any of them. The easiest fix would be to replace the texture with a rotated version. If one eye would be correct and you would want to fix only the other then duplicate the material and use the corrected texture in it. Assign the copied material to the other eye's submesh.

I need assistance in using 3D tool. I am extracting some maps using 3DX Ripper and there is problem of entire map bending in sloppy direction. No matter how I edit them in 3D tool the result is still the same. Or maybe I don't know how to deal with.
GsSe3BjL.jpg

Here is the unity file.

I hope for positive solution. Thanks!

No solution? I was thinking if there is a way I can anchor the horizontal plane and then somehow to rotate the vertical model to adjust the diagonal shape. If that is possible how can I achieve it?

Last edited:

No solution? I thought I was thinking if there is a way I can anchor the horizontal plane and them somehow to rotate the vertical model to adjust the diagonal shape. If that is possible how can I achieve it?

I checked some videos, they mention the usage of Shear in Blender.

@Ram-0-Ram You can use Lattice Deformer in Maya.

@NNeezz
I ported back to unity file after applying the Lattice Deform but it is still unaffected. How should I do it now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
https://www.suruga-ya.jp/product/detail/145073022
hello, do you have this drama cd ,thank you!
AsterN20 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Can you reupload [Magi White] エグザミネイター?
nobis_c wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi, if you would reup the mexashare links for this one, that'd be great. Thanks
未亡人沙苗
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reup this old one please? Thanks
白濁淫乳カルテ
Liuying wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello,Sir.!
Could you updata 裏の賭け麻雀 借金娘の敗北種付け生活
New update seem to have added EN