Mass Effect 3 end [possible spolers]

Blacktoken

Sinner
Elite Member
Mar 4, 2012
Anyone else got to the end of this game. I'm kind of curious about what the best ending is supposed to be. i wasn't really satisfied with my ending. Hopefully someone got a better one. My choice was,

I merged everything. I guess that was the neutral end. Shepard dies, and the people on the normandy ended up stranded on some island planet. Then after the credits there was some old man talking to a child telling him stories about "the shepard" and exploring space someday.

I got the same ending even with my paragon maxed out

Anyone else got to the end of this game. I'm kind of curious about what the best ending is supposed to be. i wasn't really satisfied with my ending. Hopefully someone got a better one. My choice was,

I merged everything. I guess that was the neutral end. Shepard dies, and the people on the normandy ended up stranded on some island planet. Then after the credits there was some old man talking to a child telling him stories about "the shepard" and exploring space someday.

Full paragon, Army value at around 3k, and i got the same ending as you. supposedly if its 4k or 5k there would be minor differences in the ending.

I don't know how much of this is speculation, or if this was always suppose to be the case, but if you feel disappointed by the ending there's a very well done conspiracy theory. Go to youtube and search Mass Effect indoctrination and watch the video. It completely changed my outlook at the endings.

well I just finished it again on insanity and did

destroy all synthetics, had around 5600 ems. It was pretty much the same stuff. Normandy crash lands on some random planet some of the crew steps out, but then it shows a bunch of rubble and what appears to be shepard's body laying in it then he breathes and roll credits same "the shepard" story stuff afterwards.

Heard some people went berserk and sued the company responsible for making the game under false advertisement. They didn't like the ending at all. rofl

Ya I heard where was a movement for retaking Mass Effect 3

I really don't know what that's all about

If you didn't like the ending you'll just have to deal with it

I haven't played it yet but since I took excruciating amounts of time to finish up every side mission in both of the previous games

I have to ask though does it make a difference in ME3

I heard there are 3 endings, and I tried all....every ending is a heart broken....but only one is mysterious if shepard survived or not

I got
-Sysnthesis....use myself as a fuel to vanish reapers. But mass relay will be destroyed including EDI.
-Control reapers, that way shepard will be turned into one of them (in the scene his/her body was destroyed) that way mass relay an EDI still live.

last one...you need to max paragon or another with high war asset as possible.
-Destroyed reapers, reapers are destroed....everyone survived but shepard living is mysteroius because they make the scene that shepard was shooting the reapers....and boooooom...some people think shepard still alivve...and I hope so...

anyway there will be extra scenes from bioware due to customer mass complains...dlc to download for those who bought copyright CD

Before the dlc, they were pretty much the same, and your EMS didn't matter at all... but now that the new endings are out, what do you think of them? i personally think that they add value but they should have been that way since the beginning. Anyway good or bad ending u loved the game, one of the best for me.

still only 1 new "route" little to no new dialogue options, cheesy end-speech and concept art.
the series glorious ending

Personally I found the original ending heartbreaking and completely unsatisfying...

the dlc for the end helped but didn't actually change anything.. *sigh*

The writing was just so uninspired.. eh.. whatever

what's done is done.. I'm such a Mass Effect nerd and Garrus fangirl that I can't hate on the whole series for a crap ending

Well to be honest... I kinda enjoyed the paragon ending :whistle:... but with or without the DLC it is rather empty... I can understand those wo don't like the way how the game ends. It doesn't ends like the way most of us are used to like happyness, everyone is saved, rainbows and sunshine I guess. xD
anyways besides te ending it's still a massive epic game...:D

Mass Effect 3 was perfect up until the Earth mission. Then it crashed, burned, and murdered the entire series in front of my eyes. I wasn't expecting a perfect ending, but the endings made all the prior choices irrelevant and merely gave us a choice of a different colored light show. The dlc they released made the ending better but did not salvage the series in my eyes.

I may be weird but i liked the endings. There were many things that were heavily implied in
the game pre-DLC. For instance it was obvious that our companions and me were separated in the final battle...
and being unable to do anything they returned to the Normandy. BUT NO. People were stupid and
needed a cutscene that showed just that.

Then again... the whole game was an EPIC tale. Like a legend of sorts. Shepard did stuff that
went far beyond species or cultures. He saved us all. The ending just put that onto perspective.

Either way, im remember Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei... there is this chapter where they say that
japanese people care more about the process rather that just the outcome and dont care that much
about the ending if the story itself its interesting.

WHILE they also say that for americans/foreigners a movie will not sell unless it has a happy ending.

I never expected such a massive reaction that amounted to that very same idea. Shameful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US
yonatanzxc123 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hey Ryzen, would it be possible for you to re-upload this? or maybe send the zip file?
I tried multiple time to download it but it doesn't seems to work

[240601][d_388430][かみか堂] パパ活はじめました総集編

Thanks a lot!