Married, Single, or in a Relationship?

Happily married to my best friend and playing in the same band together.:) She's the best.
7047d1426168034-married-single-relationship-01a.jpg

7046d1426167555-married-single-relationship-cindy-0011.jpg

Attachments

• 01a.jpg
    01a.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 257
  • 01d.jpg
    01d.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
Single...lonely,however I chose this.Knowing how the world works I'd say I'll remain like this for a very long time,if not forever.People's ways of thinking won't change that easily.

Welp, I don't mind being "ronery" since I never fully open up to anyone and 3D people are just distractions. I plan to finish college first before having a love life.

Love? Nah. XD

I'm in a relationship with food. I have sort of a husbando/anime crush, but OH WELL! If that actually counts...

It's Souji Okita from Hakuoki. >///< I loved his character and everything ever since I've played Hakuoki.
ArG2Ga5.jpg

I currently have a boyfriend. We've been dating for almost 2 years now ^^

Yo. That's my husband right there :D
I have sort of a husbando/anime crush, but OH WELL! If that actually counts...

It's Souji Okita from Hakuoki. >///< I loved his character and everything ever since I've played Hakuoki.
ArG2Ga5.jpg

I currently have a boyfriend. We've been dating for almost 2 years now ^^

Yo. That's my husband right there :D

Oh, hush it. XD There's another billion of Otome Bishies to claim. Choose another one. How about Saito Hajime? :3 (lol, I'm only joking around. Don't take it seriously)

Forever alone. I am single currently.
Failing to find a partner or losing interest.

I'm also currently single. I live in the countryside, so there isn't much to choose from + I'm too lazy to actively look for someone.

well I dont really want marriage anymore, because of feminists and some other individual acts.
All the people in that party do is trying to strip the straight male gender out of every right they have turning them into an object, and as an individual male I think I am obligated to keep myself from harms way.

Let me explain, I will start by personal experience:
I wont go into detail but I will say that in my experience with female and my friends the girl friends mostly tried to control the male, in my case it was a her trying to force me to tell her what to do with our relationship, that was because she got hooked at the time on some other guys and she was looking for my consent but in the long relationship that we had I couldn't tell her "than leave me" so I told her "do what you want" instead.

In addition to my experience there is the media, where feminists with intent of reducing rights are all over the media and get special attention by that movement behind a mask of "equal rights", my opinion on this is: There is no such thing as an equal rights movement that seeks to reduce other individual right for personal gain.
Regardless of my opinion and experience that could be argued there is also statistics. TL;DR has shown in his video "Steve Shives Doesn't Understand the Men's Rights Movement" some statistics regarding domestic violence and abuse in "National intimate partners and sexual violence survey" .
In the end it comes to this: 53% of male compared to 47% of female will suffer from domestic abuse in one point somewhere from the reported cases out there.
The key word is reported, because lets be honest some cases of domestic abuse are not reported and I will make a blunt argue that men are more likely to not report domestic abuse more than women.

I think that because:
1)There are no lines or support or refuge houses for male that suffer domestic abuse, there is only 1 link about this so google and you will see only 1 guide line under "male refuges" on the internet.

2)Since childhood most men are thought that it is not right for them to hit a woman simply because they are male and they are stronger or some other silly explanation like that, But my problem with that
is that there is no such thing told to the other gender as much as it is told to males, so this means that if a woman hits a male the men is more likely to not defend them self's or report any of this because really.. you were hit by a women and got injured?! what a joke and you call yourself a men!(kind of mind set that is thought to them).

*)It could be said that since reason 2 is there that men are also judged by other female based on the amount of beating they can take and not talk with the sweat addition of seeing that reporting being beat up by a woman as degrading, maybe she is a body builder or a former karate champion, you dont know!

3)when you are married you get to that point where female has complete control over their child, if she chooses to keep him the men is tied to the female and needs to give her money for the child support regardless of what she does on her part, also she can decide to abort the child even if the father wants him and if they divorce the female gets ownership of 50% of the males hard earned property.
I will admit that I was threatened by one of my ex that she when I least expect it will cut a hole in the protection to have my child jest so she can keep me "loyal" on that end because all of this oppression on us.
The point of this reason if not clear is to explain that in a relationship the female has most of the control and freedom to do what she wants and back up from the law.

Also here is a link to the survey about domestic abuse:
www.cdc.gov/ViolencePrevention/pdf/NISVS_Report2010-a.

I could explain more but I think it is enough to be a solid reason for me at least, also I am not chauvinist because I dont care for their ideas I am fine as it is and I am not feminist because feminism is not about equal rights no matter how much they try to shove it up the public ends.
NAY!

Last edited:
I'm single and am very happy that way.

I've been in a couple of relationships, but I find I like being single as I'm one of those people who likes my own company and always have (I know a few people who just jump from relationship to relationship and just seem unhappy). It also means I can do what I want when I want to which is always nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down