Married, Single, or in a Relationship?

Single and almost "Ronery" (as chakemate said), but sometimes it gets complicated and sometimes crouded :P (but never commited)

In relationship for 6 years and two months. My partner is also an anime / manga enthusiast so half of our discussion is about that. ^_^

Hahh, I'm single but not lonely or ronery or lonery or anything like that :D
Pretty sure that I won't get married until I've reached 30, for now, 2D is still the best :D

I'm still single, but in relationship. She might be a potential partner as well! A really splendid person I've ever encountered!
I do plan to marry after I finish university and start my full time working thereafter.
So I am working on it!~~

Last edited:
I'm still single, but in relationship

That's quite contradiction... you can be single, or be in a relationship, but not both...... ah well, you can if you're a playah~

I do plan to marry after I finish university and start my full time working thereafter

Wow, that's no where near prologue now isn't it... that's like "locked route" and "good end"

Wow, that's no where near prologue now isn't it... that's like "locked route" and "good end"
lol Yeah well, it remains a contradiction for that matter then.
I had my moment there, wasn't in a good status back then to tell the difference between "not (yet) married" and "single".
fufufu~

Sounds great.

It had been really hard for me, unfortunately, especially just last week my mom's friend want me to be her son-in-law. Even so she were informed that her that I'm *almost* married but she won't give up it seems as she told me "It can be changed as long as you're not officially married... It can also change even if you're married". Ah well, this is the 3rd time in the year.

On a brighter side, I won't be marrying anyone until I capture 1000 heroines. But my parent doesn't like the idea of me and my crazy 2D collection of eroge and juicy artbook. An agreement was made: I shall have 7 years from 2011 to wrap it up.

Somehow I feel that I should tune my 2D fetish down a little bit, or else, the marriage will come much sooner than 7 years... simply because my parents want grand kids, and they think that I might decide to marry to a dakimakura, that would spell the doom. Argh...

For my current life, well, I gave a girl (she's fantastic, willing to sacrifice everything, including herself for my happiness, ugh too bad she picked a wrong guy...) an enagement ring, and tell her that "From now on we shall be friends forever" fufufufu (in reference of Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi - Madoka's route)

Been in my best relationship so far for alittle over 3 months. I had some bad relationships in the past with gold-diggers, cheaters, many different types of crazy, one of my ex's also tried to falsly accuse me on rape and i had to talk to sheriffs and all that... it wasn't fun.

Because of these I kinda lost my will for long relationships and became sort of a player for a long time. Then realized thats not what i want and decided to just chill and let whatever happens happen, best decision of my life =D

It had been really hard for me, unfortunately, especially just last week my mom's friend want me to be her son-in-law. Even so she were informed that her that I'm *almost* married but she won't give up it seems as she told me "It can be changed as long as you're not officially married... It can also change even if you're married". Ah well, this is the 3rd time in the year.

That worried me a little, a little coz it's not happening to me...yet.
If she just joking, then there's nothing to be worry of. But if she really mean what she was talking about, you gotta watch out. God knows what she'll might do to make it work.

If she just joking, then there's nothing to be worry of. But if she really mean what she was talking about, you gotta watch out. God knows what she'll might do to make it work.

She might, I tried to scared her away while showing her all the juicy rori eroge that I played. She responded as "Great, we can expect many from you" Orz (basically it means I'm healthy, and she can expect ... many grandkids....).

For now it's not something that I'd worry about anyway ~ It's just.... strange, weird, and fun to see my surrounding is even... weirder than myself.

I just recently got married almost 3 months ago. Crazy thing is I met her on an anime forum 4 years ago. <3

I just recently got married almost 3 months ago. Crazy thing is I met her on an anime forum 4 years ago. <3
I guess all these time I was looking at the wrong places. Should have register more in the anime/cosplay/game forums.
BTW, congratz on your wedding, mate.
Post us your wedding pics, if you wouldn't mind. :P

guess all these time I was looking at the wrong places. Should have register more in the anime/cosplay/game forums.

I'm not married yet but I met mine 4 years ago in a small anime convention.

So you may want to change your tactics there :3

As far as i remember it seems like all my life ive been in relationships....whats up wit that :whistle:
But Im pretty flippin happy about the girl i met
...i think i lucked out

I am single, is that all? I hope for something more~ LOL :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, is it possible for you to reup these old ded links?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hey big thanks for uploading!

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01073118.html

Do you perhaps also have this one? I also can't find it online!
CHAOCHAO8899 wrote on Shine's profile.
can you upload this?
[240426][アトリエさくら]性調教済だった愛する彼女 ~他の男から仕込まれていた淫乱性癖
KASA80951016 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, sorry to bother. Could I please you to reupload the Mexashare of this game.
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ109073 ver 1.05

Please could you reupload these?