well now i downloade the recent patch but when i start the GO arc i get an error and the game closes,, can someone help

oh come on, did someone had this problem, i been waiting for 2 months and i cant get pat that part

May I have with EXABIT or DEPOSITFILE Tessu-sama...

The FILESERVE is rather unusable tough...or maybe the stupidity of me...

WKWKWKKKK...ONEGAI...

Voices don't seem to work. I replaced the SoundPackSEVo file in the game folder with the one provided, but there's still no voices.

First of all, thank you very much for this game...^^...

I was having problems with the sound and searching in the web I found 2 files that helped me to solve this problem:

This is the sound patch...
http://www.mediafire.com/?3749ps4zbh543c3

I found it in the page of erogedownload, i just upload it to mediafire...

And this is the SoundPackSEVo.lst file...
http://www.mediafire.com/?obhml6nqbg425mf

This i found it in the page vn-meido, thanks to kureha for this ^^"...

Just extract the files in the game folder and that´s all...
I hope this helps...

I hate to bump this thread, but i keep crashing after finishing daikyou and shoukyou's events, in the scenes where Son-go apparently attacks.

Ive tried loading the save in the unvoiced version, but the game just complains about missing voice files and crashes.

I tried downloading the version 2.0 rc2 patch in this thread, same problem.

Does anyone know if theres an updated voice patch that doesn't cause it to crash?

Ive attached the save files. Its saved in the 2nd slot, hit end home base, and it will crash repeatedly after that (try using the mouse wheel, instant crash).

View attachment sav.rar

I've been looking for the soundfile from mangagamer directly, but I haven't found it yet.

I seem to be having trouble with the download links. What with some only allowing Premium users to download.
Is there a torrent for this?

i am very new to this and am running into a glitch. i'm using a torrented version of the game on windows7 with the kmvu2 files installed. i'm at the end of my 1and1/2 playthrough (had to reload to avoid sei's path, hoped that would fix the problem) and i keep running into a crippling glitch, where as i think about a girl and the screen fades to white, the game crashes with a half-white-outed background and a black box where the text box should be. i don't know how to do screenshots, so i can't show a picture. anyone have any solutions?

Just finish Downloading the 7 parts installed the game copy the voice file and replace the one in the installed game. Problem it doesn't have any voice can someone help me please.

I seem to be having the same problems as everyone else with the voices. Is it possible to have a separate link with the voices?

could this possibly get some rapidgator links? extabit is demanding i become a premium member...and im already a rapidgator member because of the multitude of files uploaded there :x...problem is, extabit is telling me the file is currently unavailable...and i've not downloaded from the site in a couple days....so im kinda unsure if becoming premium will help either :/ the other 2 link sets dont work at all in any of the threads that use the same 3 link formats...

Re: [110228][Mangagamer] Koihime Musou ~A Heart-Throbbing, Maidenly Romance of the Three Kingdoms~

WOW.. WOW......... What is up with those horns?

This game is good.....:swearveng:RECOMENDED!!:swearveng:
There are so many pretty warior you can cose....from lolys to mariage woman.... :nosebleed:

dont you lie to me q.q

prease reuproad Klonoa? :( haha...but no really, this gem needs saving.

Try download on another place. :dthumbup:
I got this from... ahemerogeahem...:pinocchio:
it got 6 part(Not includ voice of course), the foice is separate from main file.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Could you reupload this except Rapidgator please?
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, is it possible to update this one? Since a whole month had passed, it should be its final update.
堕ちた忍姫セツナ to Ver1.02
WillyMonka wrote on Shine's profile.
I deeply apologize for taking up your time, but could you please add this game

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ319032.html

It would be most grateful.
RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload