It seems I still can´t get through sonken arc... I applied the new voice patch, tryed playing from begining and still that bug where I can´t save or do anything else is there. Got windows xp, any suggestions?

Thx for the Answers
but i know the reason now
because I was going on sei ‘s route
the game will crash after you run her third to last scene (the scene where she found out you and rinirn and sui stole her menma)
just ignore her route before that point and proceed to the end, after finish the end, then load back to the beginning of the last 4 home base scenes and complete her route (dont save or right click or scroll) press control instead of press skip, process till the end, then close the game.
if you dont do that, even if you finish the game and you save on new game, the game will crash and when you open a new one, it still on the status of not finish her route
note that you will get her last cg on her final scene

Sei´s Route is the Problem ^^"

Thank you for this...i was completely stumped as to why it has started crashing on the second playthough when i had absolutely no problem with it on the first. I had the same problem and by skipping that part of the route for sei it worked fine.

Nevermind figured the problem. Anyway who do you like the best? My favourite is definitely Sonken, (Renfa). :)

If you encounter this error:"This game failed to load the Graphic-files in LoadLayer().", and reinstall wont work;

Try making new install without sound files get past the area that gives the error, then save and put in sound files.
(dont know if this is a must, but i also used new save files, skip with effect off, goes fast)

Anyways this worked for me hopefully wont happen again :D

Tessu, if you happen to see this and have some time, can you upload a separate file with the fixed "lcsebody.exe".

Sorry to bother you but, does this also work for the error "This game has failed to load a file in PlayDSB()" as well?

(UPDATE) Nevermind, finally got it to work, just had to re-extract the voice patch since some of the data was missing or something.

Last edited:
can somebody upload the fixed version of the game because mine crashes at the beginning of sou-sou's campaign the part where Chouun fights Kakouto

please help thank you :)

Thank you for the upload, I was waiting for this, going to download and have a try.

can somebody upload the fixed version of the game because mine crashes at the beginning of sou-sou's campaign the part where Chouun fights Kakouto

^ Is it a voiced version?

or so i heard this game needed some hacked font to fix the spaces..

its still backlog'ed by me

There was voice at the beginning until the main character captured Ryofu, going to download voice patch from another website to see if it works

Um, I'm still new to this site.(just found it recently)I just want to ask if there's something wrong with the link provided to dload the game.Fileserve lets me download the first 2 parts but starting with the 3rd and other parts the connection just cuts off shortly after it started(probably 30 seconds at most).I know that there's nothing wrong with my connection since I downloaded things from filesharing sites like filesonic just fine.Is there something wrong with fileserve? Tnx.^^,

Last edited:
Hello, I am new to the site. I need some help my game crashed if i save,log,skip or auto. This Started happen after i conquered Sou-Go and the Death of shu the fair. I try many patches the last one i try was the KMB1.2b Patch. can someone help me with this issue i would be really Grateful.

Had a issue with the extraction, said error on part 6, not sure if it was from my end, or from their end or what. Am re-downloading to try again. Thanks for the game! and the time you took to post it and all the help with it :)

K~

um people i kind f need you help, recently i been having a small bug with my koihime musou game, i had one version that i got from another site but now i downloaded the one here and i have the same proble, the text has spaces at odd parts and some letter are over other

um people i kind f need you help, recently i been having a small bug with my koihime musou game, i had one version that i got from another site but now i downloaded the one here and i have the same proble, the text has spaces at odd parts and some letter are over other
u should download the vera font
click here

I am having this error: "This game failed to load the Graphic-files in LoadLayer()" in the middle of "Battle - The Might of Gi"... I am using pre-patched voiced version... plz help....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US