Mafia Game 3- Sign ups/Discussion/Feedback

maybe if i just went and played some games for an hour and came back it would say ive done it~ ussually ive jumped about 2 or 3 percent after i get up~

Do this, then you'll get it.
1129758-MOJ9ELO.png

I'm, uhh, just kidding. It'll randomly pop up if you surpass 99.7% and up activity.

Hmm you dont need to fill up the page~ ;p Probably better to try when everyone is sleeping or something though~

wouldnt it be better to do it when more ppl r on so u can post more?

Hmm not if youre trying to fill it~ You only get 1 post per minute so if theres multiple others you will never fill all that much xD

Lol it is quite a lot of work~ I have an advantage and disadvantage against everyone else~ Depends how you view it~

well spam when most people aren't around XD

LOL

which isn't really likely to happen with the time differences :D

The spam when people arent around only really applies when youre trying to get the bragging rights of having filled the top 30 posts ;p If you want more posts than go when people are around~

^What he said.

Well, I have everyone's roles assigned. @ weiB Should I give the roles to them now and then give it to whoever joins next?

Hmm i suppose itll be more orderly~ Could send to weiB at the same time since one message could go to multiple people~

that's perfect then..........

man as soon as my activity drops I am probably going to have work my way up again <_<

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.