Mafia Game 2

I am just making it simple

:p

para knows how this game operates

but since he isn't here

I am just going to do it the way I know how..

Just random bits of strategy... i doubt kanade would just go killing anyone randomly... but shes quite dangerous after someone dies once...

Guess who is back?

that right... no one :sowwy:

Oppsi.. i was offline from AS for some time... dk that the game started :\....

had some harsh week... and unfortunately my bad luck seem to keep strike even now ._.

im so confused @_@
But good thing my role isn't the killer :goodtea: But.. should i have said that? hmmm
Not sure how things are progressing nor how it will be. :goodtea:

Nothing big is happening atm xD No deaths or lynches anywhere~ Lynches are actually quite the horrible way to get yourself killed ;p

It should be day phase atm where we guess at who attacked who and whatnot~

Im on the team that makes the color purple if you add me with another color :goodtea:

Hmm i dont think were supposed to reveal what team we are ;p Itll get revealed when someone dies once anyway~

Incoming Action

Shiina attempted to kill of Ralium with an unstoppable attack but its was negated.
Shiina Used a normal Attack on Egozi44 but it has no effect on him
Ayato Naoi used Hyponosis on SamWise but it was blocked

damn para's rules O_O

everything keeps getting blocked <_<

next round I am improvising...

do we PM our actions to you [MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION] ? :reallyconfused:

Hmm i suppose we do~ Well lynches were public in the other game so idk xD

Mod kill... how about just leave those who dont play to die from random lynching and stuff till they get back? xD

yeah you do :p

[MENTION=10870]Vietx2k[/MENTION] however this game is already in chaos

para disappeared with the rules......

so I am working in the dark
Xd

so I just might end it soon and start a new

sorry for all the trouble..

Hmm is it that chaotic? Seems fine to just have everyone try to kill each other off atm ;p

Incoming Action

Shiina attempted to kill of Ralium with an unstoppable attack but its was negated.
Shiina Used a normal Attack on Egozi44 but it has no effect on him
Ayato Naoi used Hyponosis on SamWise but it was blocked

vote lynch samy....=shiina

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US