[LPW #29] To the Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.
yo, pacchan!

mmh.. i am not really here. i am like that creepy guy, standing in the corner and observing everything.

:goodtea:

...did anyone watch the last couple Hyouka episodes?

Hello Pachi~

/me claps for Pachi and may he relaxes right after

Hey Shiki.

Nope, but I think I'll be getting them off Bloodhorn today since he's up to date with the series.

Heh, what's going on around here. I haven't peeked in for a very long time. Lol.

Hooo went out with like.. the whole homeroom after school.. Had a great time, I really treasure the relationships I have with others in thhis country, I love this place (*´▽`*)

Anyways was just dropping by this thread, will lurk but I'll be off for a short time, peace (*^∇^)ノ 

mmh.. ok.

greetings, coolio and welcome back i guess.

random ramblings, nothing special going on.

:goodtea:

question: hyouka ep. 8 or 9.. when they watched the movie, i heard "mama" in the background.. was it just me? xD

I shall confirm that when I watch the episode. =]

I'm pretty far behind. Maybe around episode 6 was where I stopped.

Hello ONC nice to meet you! And goodbye to you as well. Have a good night's rest~.

okay, i hope you will tell me that i am not crazy xD

sleep tight, ONC!

All right, which episode did you hear 'mama' being said in the background?

mmh.. ep.8 after introducing the characters in the movie.. wow, still creepy XD

All the other kids with their pumped up kicks, better run, better run, outrun my gun. All the other kids with their pumped up kids, better run, better run, faster than my bullet.

Hello Anti~

Hello Sam~

Always nice to see the both of you.

Some can stand and sleep at the same time.

Meh, bored... Might as well try to create a new dish for waifu to taste. xD

Some people can sleep on trees.

Sleep there Sam if you must.

A man who can cook is an enemy and a friend to all women. Such a twist that is.

Traditionally, women are the ones who would cook.

Having a man cooking better than a woman would compel the woman to try to cook better than the man.

Sometimes, in a relationship, a man who can cook while a woman who can't cook appears 'uneasy' or 'weird' for the woman.

Thus, man is an enemy.

A man is a friend because even if the woman can't cook, having a man who can is a blessing.

Another reason is in some cases when the woman is sick or unable to make the meal, the man can step in to help and to cook instead.

This concludes the twist of how a man can be an enemy and a friend to all women.

The End.

Hmm well traditions... or just go order out xD Sometimes its cheaper especially with the rising prices of groceries...

Sup LPW

Bye LPW, going to crash - peace ZZzz…(。-ω-)
Might lurk

Oh, and speaking about women..

"WHO YA CALLIN' A BTCH?!"

Haha respect Queen Latifah, big up to all the struggling & strong ladies out there

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ravia desdemona wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello sir im just wonderin if ye also going to add

とある女騎士の分裂日常

by 一兵卒?
fwmdbg wrote on Esan's profile.
I will request
Title / タイトル: 戦国†恋姫EX参 ~毛利家の絆編~
Brand / ブランド: BaseSon
Release / 販売日: 2023.07.28
hehehezozo wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Dear Nihonjaki90, can you please reupload mexashare and katfile of 奴隷肉便器リコ ?! Many Thanks