[LPW#28] i want an imouto/onee...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah.. Here you can find dry and hot summer for almost a half of the year.. It's humid only when it's almost rainy season...
In the rainy season.. the nights were always raining... some continues until the a few hours.. some until 1 1/2 day...

Night can be pretty hot. Go to do some camping and maybe then, the night is pretty cold and nice. xD

Yeah.. The nights are cool... But the morning is going to be cold if it rains in the night..

I love the time on my village in portugal, the night are quite cool even if the day are freaking hot ^^

So anti is the "Ice man" type... I see....

I'm a "desert raider" since I can live in extreme temperature (Not as extrime as 100" tough.. LOL)...

Born in April... Loves winter but dislike cold weather.... How can I do that? I don't know...

born in october, love winter too and colder it is better it ll become ^^

I like cold weather. I mean, during winter I could be outside with a minus 40 degree playing hockey with friends for hours. xD

In winter I don't have to take a shower twice a day...... That's why I like winter...

I always spend alot of time outside playing hockey with friends. I could spend 4-8 hours playing hockey outside everyday if I want too.

Lol.. 2 showers a day if it's not winter.. I take 1 shower in 2 days if it's winter...

xD

You don't need hot water during summer. Just go straight for cold water all the way.

Haha I take 2 showers a day too, my parents love the bill (*´・Å・`*)

Aren't people usually take showers twice a day? I took em twice a day every day except winter(Only when I was in Jap.. Indonesia doesn't have winter.. Too bad..)

I take one shower a day. When I get home, I take a shower to wash off any dirt or whatever that's attracted to me when I was away from home.

I see... Here I take showers twice a day.. In the morning and the time before I go to bed...
3 times... Some times After exercise or outdoor activity..

Once is enough for most cases...

Two showers when I get dirty or sticky from doing something.

I prefer autumn.

Aren't people usually take showers twice a day? I took em twice a day every day except winter(Only when I was in Jap.. Indonesia doesn't have winter.. Too bad..)

Here in the Netherlands people usually just take a shower once a day, and just wash and rinse themselves off the other time (ゝω・)

When I go on vacation to Indonesia I take a ton of showers a day haha
I lose a ridiculous amount of fluids in me in Indonesia, it's maaaad (゚Д゚ )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty
aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Reupload RJ158595 please.