[LPW#28] i want an imouto/onee...

Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]

Here I thought most girls prefer older boys and vice-versa? No?

Hmm statistically women prefer men who have power and money and stuff cuz it is needed to support the child and blah blah evolution stuff and guys like girls that are younger cuz they can bear the child safely or something again evolution stuff...

Here I thought most girls prefer older boys and vice-versa? No?
Study about Bisexuality on Women

Researcher Says Bisexuality Is A Natural State For Women
NARTH Journal, Jul. 22, 2009, Dr. Richard Lippa

Dr. Richard Lippa, a psychologist who studies gender differences at California State University (Fullerton) has just published a study of the sexual attractions of men and women. The study is published in the current issue of Psychological Science.

Dr. Lippa says that Female Bisexuality is a normal state for almost all women and that most women are only heterosexual, though women are naturally more prone to be attracted to men (the opposite gender) other females can take a very close second place in the sexual habits of most women.

Lippa believes that women who have a high sex drive are more likely to be attracted to both men and women. In fact, he says that women are 110% times more likely than men to become attracted to their own sex. "Most women will suppress their thoughts and desires towards other females sexually but studies taken by women all over the world show that 9 out of 10 women have fantasized or had a homo-erotic thought about other females at least 3 or more times in their life".

Studies also show that 3 out of 5 women have had sex or some sort sexual contact with another female before the age of 30 to 35. Other studies their is a birthrate of 7 females to every 1 male born which would show that both polygyny and female bisexuality is a natural state for men and women.

Further studies also show the harmful affects of women being with more than one man throughout their lives vs. men who have multiple females partners, there is almost no negative consequences of two females being together as long as they have a male partner at some point, though females can go long periods of times without sexual intercourse with men and only women for a significant amount of times with just each other then males can without women.

XDDD

-runs-

Last edited:
[MENTION=3]Checkmate[/MENTION]

I don't mind older guys and I'm sure some other females wouldn't mind either.

I personally don't like the themes of having some 'step-brother', 'otouto', 'onii-chan'... whether they are blood-related or not.

My mind says they are my brothers. Nothing more, nothing less.

I'll go for the older guy if we have no familial connection or have them 'clinging' to me like an onee-chan.

kacta is a feminist?
is this what it's called? then in my personal life, yes.

what check said seems to be generally true no?

[MENTION=23555]Ruri[/MENTION] could you please put long quotes like that in spoiler tag?

Yes! I have more ways to make my date with renano more acceptable to my and her likings! I mean... My headphone wire is above my upper lip! :3

Yes! I have more ways to make my date with renano more acceptable to my and her likings! I mean... My headphone wire is above my upper lip! :3

Ahahaha, dafuq did I just read. XD

How many topics was that, two or three, in one sentence haha. XDDD

The same applies to osananajimis...

Once they 'grew up' with me, I treat them as a brother.

I had this happened irl.~

I remember my childhood friend x Failed Romance situation IRL. XDDD

Oh, it's time for me to go, see you guys again in a couple months. XD

Hmm...

No wonder when I told my best friend I consider her my imouto, she didn't like it. She was the first female friend who become very closed to me.

The first time we met, I was volunteer to take picture for a very small local anime convention, even though I didn't like anime (mm, let's just say I devoted my soul to the eroge). I was bored, and she was selling some weaboo (Japan) goods next to me. Most of them were made in China except a furin that caught my interest. Eventually, I bought it from her (a Japanese made furin), and we talk to each other.

When the selling period end and she cleared her booth up, it was then my duty to take photos of the shows. She didn't go home, she sticks around with me for the entire time.

After an hour or so, I noticed she left somewhere. But she returned a few minutes later, holding a cold ice tea and apply it to my face (while I was looking through the viewfinder of my camera). I was surprised. I was super thirsty because of the heat from the lights nearby but I couldn't leave my post either. She was the first girl who paid attention to me, in my life.

Once the shows had been over, I packed my gear up and returned with her. On the way back, we saw a big dog, he almost jump at her for some reason. I immediately used my body to cover her. The dog backed out but then I notice she was... hugging me from behind, being scared ... there, my first hug

We became best friend since then. And that 5 years ago

I also have a friend who... recently married to his osananijimi all the way since middle school...

Last edited:
D'awww T -T That was a beautiful story. Something from a Shoujo manga, I suppose.

[MENTION=3]Checkmate[/MENTION]'s story

HHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!!!!

===
Ok out for real. XD

LoL, it's not without drama.

Well, but most of them are like from an eroge that I played. So...

Last edited:
[MENTION=3]Checkmate[/MENTION]

Sounds melancholic.

Females have certain ways to show affection. The more direct it is, the more likely she will like you as more than a friend.

Still, to find a good, close friend is quite difficult. Always best to cherish what you have.

[MENTION=27874]lintox[/MENTION] Shout out to you~

very sweet story indeed.

i think playing eroge made me realize all my missed chances. all seriousness here. even had a very close osananajimi, but i didn't realize until too late maybe... now shes engaged to some jerk(i guess love at first sight does exist)

I know my position too well, I know that I should not get into any relationship due to my study and works. I only return to my hometown once per 2 years, thus, I initially refused to go further than regular friend. Knowing how hard it would be to say good bye in just half a month.

Eventually, she never give up with me.

On my second return (which I have only a month), I was super busy and couldn't go around with her alot. On my final day. She asked if I can arrange her one day just for her. With a miracle, I was be able to arrange it. She took me around the city, showing me a lot of places that I didn't even know about. The most memorable one was on a small lookout.

It was almost evening, the sky was painted with the red, autumish color (It was mid september). I saw the city from the high look out, and the wind feels very nice. She didn't say anything after a while, when she suddenly turned back and she... kissed me.

I was ... speechless? I denied to acknowledge it though. Eventually, she confessed right when I was boarding the aircraft.

Last edited:
isn't fair to make her wait forever you know. but what do i know

It does sound like a shoujo manga...

Checkmate... :x

Hmm and another of check's stories~
Wonder if he would continue with the others~

Everyone, I want us to meet-up somewhere in the world if possible. I want to make Checkmate's story into a film.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty
aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Reupload RJ158595 please.