Looking for roleplay buddies

lol, let me refer random ppl:

[MENTION=12156]Hideki[/MENTION] [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] [MENTION=28243]egozi44[/MENTION] [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION] [MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION]

my job is done.. :goodtea:

Sounds interesting but.. I'm sorry..Not really into roleplaying ;~;

played and watched Majikoi. did neither watch nor read the other two. played a roleplay game on another forum, but it was kinda chaotic and well.. so so~

well it did say "or" o3o and im kinda desperate since my only partner who did them with me has been gone for quite a long time

i see. well, i am not really interested as of now, but good luck anyways~ :goodtea:

and your partner may come back.

Lol~

Shiki, you should have mentioned more people. Maybe they can suggest other people as well. You never know~

[MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION] [MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION] [MENTION=10379]Neko[/MENTION] [MENTION=28243]egozi44[/MENTION]

Personally, I don't role-play. Therefore, I apologize.

I have watched all three of those series and played MajiKoi. Currently, reading a bit of the light novel, Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon.

Sounds like an entertaining role-play though~

Um....I need their msn/skype...because currently the people you're listing are offline and doesn't do me any good.

you should the first 3 eps are funny as hell XD
Because Toori is in his birthday in all of the episodes that are out now lol]
:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls