Living with my Gender bend

kona

WhiteManedQueen
Elite Member
Jan 30, 2012
Living with my Genderbend

Prolouge

It was a nice and quiet morning the birds were out, the sun's beam shine through my curtains and my alarm clock is going off!! Damnit it and i didnt even do a proper introduction. My name is Kikawa Kumiko, i live with my single mother in a 3 room bedroom house, my mom is always away for work so i manage the house by myself, its been 7 years since my father pasted away.

"tch, well iv got to get ready and head out soon or ill be late again."
as i raced through the neighborhood i felt a sudden change in the air, like i just ran through a thick wall of air.

"what the hel-"

"bump"

My eye's opened wide as i felt a weird vibration echo through out my body, and as i fell to the ground i saw a girl she had striking long black hair as she rubbed her knees from the fall i quickly gather my books and her's, she quickly retreated her hand and gave me a strong glare, those eyes, they were the very same as mines.

"w-who are you and what did you do to me?"

What is she talking about? did she feel the vibration feel too? she's giving me the look like i attacked her i need to clear this mess up before i get into something nasty.

"tch, i didn't do anything to you all i did was bump into you sorry, now if you don't mind i'm in a hurry to school."

I hand her the books,but as our hands gently graze each others i felt it again but not as much as the first one, the small vibration echo, but this time it was through my hand that grazed her's just who is this girl?
As i walk through my classroom doors I'm greeted by some welcoming friends, Yanagi Nato and Maeda Jun, as i settle down with them i cant but help shake the feeling in my hand this feeling it's really getting to me.

The schools closing as i rush home from another drag of a day at school i felt it again, passing through a thick wall, and i met her again, she was waiting for me?

"u-u-um please go out with me!"

"eh?"

What the hell!

"u-uhh do you even know my name?" "i don't even know your name!"

as the girl spoke ill never forget the words that came out her mouth.

"My names Kikawa Kumiko, Please go out with me!"

besides iv always been curious if i ever ran into my gender bend so why not write a story about it.

Hmm... im fairly busy too xD

Was that because someone else has the same name for their thingy? O.o

no because someone thought about living with their gender bend T w T well dosnt hurt to try and write my own but now i need to rename it :\

Well their title isnt exactly the same... xD But i guess if you want to rename...~

Lol yeah nothing wrong with writing one of your own~ Theirs seems to be random humorous stuff and yours seems more storyish~ xD

ill get to writing more but for now i G2G because i have *shutter* work....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Shhlime wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Could you reupload this relatively vintage game on Mexa? Would appreciate greatly.
27292936 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload RJ01095149?
Thanks in advance.
yagonazumi wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload this with the bonus version? The creator has updated the bonus of about 200MB.
[RJ296520]
All links are dead. sadge
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Please upload this urgently
CUSTOM OREDER MAID 3D2&2.5 GP-03