Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Levels of Yandere that you can accept

As long as it is good writing I don't mind. I'm often called yandere type in rl and by rl friends anyway so I have high tolerance. I don't like brainless characters though, so dumb yandere is probably what I don't ACCEPT. And physical (irreversible) harm is what I consider one type of dumbness.
 
I love yandere situation as long as he doesn't harm physically and don't humiliate MC than I'm pretty much in Lool
 
It's fine to cut off relationships with people around you and even confine them. Mental breakdown, physical abuse, etc. are not allowed.
 
I like to think I can tolerate any level of yandere-ness as long as the story is a happy ending (like both of them are alive at the end lol)
 
I can tolerate possessive devotion, jealousy, and subtle manipulation, but physical abuse or genuine harm toward the MC is where I draw the line. As long as his obsession is fueled by fierce protection rather than cruelty, I find the psychological tension captivating.
 
I can tolerate a lot of yanderes so long as it doesn't involve blackmail (like threatening to post nudes to the internet or smth), or aggressive violence towards MC or MC loved ones. Nothing gives me the ick like murder.
 
I can really take any level of yandere except for NTR, like fine I GUESS you can beat the MC up.. I GUESS you can lock the MC up in a cage 😒 Just no cheating.
 
My acceptable yandere? Just clingy and jealous type is okay. Like "where are you?" "don't talk to others" - that's cute. But if he starts breaking things or hurting people, that's too much. I want sweet possessive, not scary criminal yandere!😟
 
Probably around the level where the yandere doesn't actually hurt the MC. I might dislike it if the MC is put in a situation where they can't fight back. I want the MC to have the upper hand mentally, at least.
 
I think I have a pretty high tolerance for yandere shenanigans, as long as they don't abuse the mc excessively for dumb reasons.
 
Physical violence is too far for me

1790699434126.png
 
I'm definitely into yanderes who are jealous, possessive and a little obsessive (¬‿¬) ♡ I love it when they get completely lovesick and can't hide how much they want the MC all to themselves! But when it comes to extreme violence or hurting the MC, that's where it gets a bit too much for me. I prefer when all that obsession is focused on love and possessiveness hehe (⁀ᗢ⁀)
 
I'm okay with a level of yandere behavior that involves intense jealousy, but I don't like tags involving physical mutilation. I've come across tags like forced urination in other works, and that was just too much for me to handle.
 
I'm understand if someone really love it when the yandere type it's the extreme bery berry extreme one..but for me.. I prefer the soft yandere one especially the one who so desperate and begging to MC, would kill for mc but sure don't dare to hurt mc 🫪
 
the max im fine with anything as long as they are fundamentally still a yandere like no cheating to make mc jealous or whatever
 
I personally can't take yanderes that harm/ abuse the mc. I know it's a pretty popular stance but my stomach just can't handle it lol🤧

My favorite type of yandere is actually the 'incompetent' type!! Where they'll tie the mc up, but the knot is lose. Or when they try to use drugs, but it's just cold medicine. 😭 😭
 
I can accept anything, shuuhai-gata(worship), izon-gata(dependence), overprotective. The one that i can't stand is manipulative type yandere. They're so unbearable plus if this manipulative type taking advantage dumb MC. G.R.E.A.T. :geez: In the end, MC way to deal them is playing an important roles here tbh.
 
Any. No, seriously, any. I have strong nerves.
I like Eddie Gluskin, what else do you want me to say...

But if they hurt an animal, I'll hurt them.