[KISS] Custom Order Maid 3D2 (カスタムオーダーメイド3D2) - Discussion & FAQ

Hello guys, is it true that this game has a NTR option in which your maid can choose other customer over you? I've played the basic CM3D2 like 1 year ago and it had some NTR events but not that. Also if it's on the game, which DLC is it from?

Hello guys, is it true that this game has a NTR option in which your maid can choose other customer over you? I've played the basic CM3D2 like 1 year ago and it had some NTR events but not that. Also if it's on the game, which DLC is it from?

Yes. No DLC is required for some of the NTR events, mainly for the basic 3 personalities. Some DLCs will add additional events.

I think you mean Guest Mode. Also, Guest Mode is built-in in the main game, so no need to add DLC to access it. You just access it via the Guest Mode button in the tittle screen. The rest are the usual NTR events.

Hi,
can someone tell me how to activate the uncensored mod at com3d2?
I have CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic from steam and the R + 18 DLC.
I use BepInEx.
I no longer find a forum that helps me!
Can someone help me?

([STRIKE]Can you share the GP02?[/STRIKE]) Never mind, GP02 still haven't arrived yet on EN version

Also most the links in the OP are dead (From HongFire).

Any alternative links to all mods & save files?

Last edited:
Where is the Iris Mysteria DLC 2?

It's in the other bin: Gba5AGXy

And since I'm already here, I got a question - is there a way to figure out which DLCs I have installed and which ones I'm missing? I think I lost track at one point and don't want to blindly download old DLCs, especially because MEGA has limited bandwidth

It's in the other bin: ******

And since I'm already here, I got a question - is there a way to figure out which DLCs I have installed and which ones I'm missing? I think I lost track at one point and don't want to blindly download old DLCs, especially because MEGA has limited bandwidth

He is talking about the second one, not the first.

As for your question nope. Your best shot is to open with notepad/np++ the update.lst file and comapre the name of the files you have installed already.

Does anyone know why GP01/GP02 activities on the schedule got automatically canceled? I don't know how to check for the "required conditions" they specify since I can't find them on the wiki. Basically, what happened was I put some maids on GP01 schedule (Yuri stuffs etc) and the game just skipped these events.

a2eRHZM.png

Edit: Other few questions I have: How do I get the good ending (winning the Empire tournament). I got the bad ending where one of the maids couldn't finish the song and I lost. Also, how do I trigger the wife-swapping NTR event with the guy named Gensoku Kurosumi (this is a google translated name - I'm not sure if that's correct)? I finished the stories in the event tab, but then see nothing else.

Does anyone know why GP01/GP02 activities on the schedule got automatically canceled? I don't know how to check for the "required conditions" they specify since I can't find them on the wiki. Basically, what happened was I put some maids on GP01 schedule (Yuri stuffs etc) and the game just skipped these events.

Maybe you accidentally click the "cancel" button during the maid selection. I don't think the game automatically cancels it.

Edit: Other few questions I have: How do I get the good ending (winning the Empire tournament). I got the bad ending where one of the maids couldn't finish the song and I lost.

I haven't play that scene yet but iirc there's will another scene that occurs after that which led to the second dance (Dangan Party). You will need to make sure you installed all 5 updates of GP02 (AKA latest GP02 updates) for this scene to happen.

Also, how do I trigger the wife-swapping NTR event with the guy named Gensoku Kurosumi (this is a google translated name - I'm not sure if that's correct)? I finished the stories in the event tab, but then see nothing else.

For Private Maid Mode "Dark" please read this: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...iscussion-faq-685862/index12.html#post4884901

Maybe you accidentally click the "cancel" button during the maid selection. I don't think the game automatically cancels it.[/url]

Hey thanks for helping me, btw I have come back and check again, and still, the same thing happened. Does this because I'm playing this game with some DLC missing, or because its a torrented version so without internet they can't trigger this scene? As I pick Gp-01 in the maid schedule, the event got "skipped" so I legit have no clues (it worked perfectly before, but this only happened after I install new DLCs).

Hey thanks for helping me, btw I have come back and check again, and still, the same thing happened. Does this because I'm playing this game with some DLC missing, or because its a torrented version so without internet they can't trigger this scene? As I pick Gp-01 in the maid schedule, the event got "skipped" so I legit have no clues (it worked perfectly before, but this only happened after I install new DLCs).

Internet has nothing to do with this, as the game has no internet-only features. Did you download and install the latest update? If you haven't yet, you should.

Some news

1. Postponement on the release of COM3D2 H-event Add-on Vol. 12: Free Maid Side

Due to quality issue, KISS had to delay the release of COM3D2 H-event Add-on Vol. 12: Free Maid Side, to next month (February 2020, the exact date is yet to be determined). On top of that, KISS will release COM3D2 Costume Pack Vol. 2 next Friday (so, we will get 2 DLCs next Friday).

Source: http://www.kisskiss.tv/kiss/diary.php?no=1333

2. NicoNico livestream

Link to the KISS's 33rd Livestream with Mini Event is here:
https://live2.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv323843135

Sadly, you won't be able to timeshift this stream, so those who missed out won't be able to catch up.

It is not known if KISS will post this on Youtube as well. But just in case please subscribe to KISS's youtube channel and click on the bell icon so you can get notified.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

A-9000 wrote on Shine's profile.
Legend says this one was available in 2023 before it's demise...thanks in advance!

🌟Shine🌟[230713][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ (Ver1.2) [RJ01044906]
redbeamff wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.fanbox.cc/@nakkemos/posts/8045723

pls upload new NAKK videos :D
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
https://www.suruga-ya.jp/product/detail/145073022
hello, do you have this drama cd ,thank you!
AsterN20 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Can you reupload [Magi White] エグザミネイター?
nobis_c wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi, if you would reup the mexashare links for this one, that'd be great. Thanks
未亡人沙苗