[KISS] Custom Order Maid 3D2 (カスタムオーダーメイド3D2) - Discussion & FAQ

NEW DLC
Junshin has a DLC now!

TL; DR
- Added Cautious (3 Supervision Events, 4 Relationship Events) and Lover + (11 Supervision Events, 6 Relationship Events)
- Added 8 H-events that covers COM3D2 Event Add-on Pack Vol. 1 until COM3D2 Event Add-on Pack Vol. 4

Updates for GP02

TL; DR
- Update 4: Pure Love Marriage H-event and Idol-theme H-event
- Update 5: Private Maid Mode Revamp and more H-events
- Improvements on some scenario scripts

Last edited:
Re: [KISS] Custom Order Maid 3D2 (カスタムオーダーメイド3D2) - Discussion & FAQ

Can someone please upload the CM3d2 version of Vol.23?

Does anyone here still have the Dress Damage mod? The creator deleted their twitter, and the one in the mod repository is also gone.

motimoti3d.jp

Look for it

motimoti3d.jp

Look for it

The archived tweet is there, like a ton of pages in. Except it just leads to same mod repository that it was removed from. And the twitter account is also deleted.

I just installed new windows 10 . When run COM3D2x64.exe file , COM3D2 still starts up normally. But now , I can't install update of game . Does anyone know how to update game ? Or I have to install COM3D2 again ?

I just installed new windows 10 . When run COM3D2x64.exe file , COM3D2 still starts up normally. But now , I can't install update of game . Does anyone know how to update game ? Or I have to install COM3D2 again ?

Do you mean from the updater or manual ones downloaded from kiss site? If it's the first case, you must enable internet connection on the launcher.

Domineering and Fiesty Mistress feature page: link

main_visual.jpg

and some preview images

ov.png

03.jpg

10.jpg

Do you mean from the updater or manual ones downloaded from kiss site? If it's the first case, you must enable internet connection on the launcher.

No, perhaps this is problem of regedit . When install new windows, update and DLC will not find location of game because it lacks regedit of windows . But, OK . I solved this problem . Thank

So, dumb question but I'm playing around with the new stuff in GP02 and how do I progress the story with that Kurozumi Gentoku guy? It said something about a new event in background but I'm not sure how to find or how to activate it.

No, perhaps this is problem of regedit . When install new windows, update and DLC will not find location of game because it lacks regedit of windows . But, OK . I solved this problem . Thank

Ah my bad, you didn't reinstall com3d2 while I assumed so. Yeah, you are right then. Glad you resolved your issue though!

So, dumb question but I'm playing around with the new stuff in GP02 and how do I progress the story with that Kurozumi Gentoku guy? It said something about a new event in background but I'm not sure how to find or how to activate it.
You need to setup the private maid mode and click at the maid in a background.I found only 4 events 1 bedroom 2 Shopping mall 1 Soap.

You need to setup the private maid mode and click at the maid in a background.I found only 4 events 1 bedroom 2 Shopping mall 1 Soap.

Sorry to bug you again but afterwards do you just keep changing backgrounds and areas until something happens or is there a specific method?

Sorry to bug you again but afterwards do you just keep changing backgrounds and areas until something happens or is there a specific method?

First you need to watch 2 events in event tab to trigger NTR events in private maid mode. Then you go to each place and click on the purple triangle to play it. New event will be unlocked after watching previous one. The order is (I don't remember exactly) Your Room -> Soap -> Mall -> Your Home.

KISS will have another livestream this Saturday. Details.

Live stream might appear in KISS's official youtube channel as well, unless it has sexual content. So, I will post the link here once that is up.

Anyways, please timeshift the livestream, so you can watch it again in case you miss some part of it.(You will need to have NicoNico Douga account in order to do this).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

404notfound wrote on wjooxx's profile.
hi,wjoox
thank you as always!
present for you!!
[東出イロドリ] みがわりのお勉強 [DL版] ↓
https://yourfilestore.com/download/724632/vjhydp.rar.html
please enjoy!!
Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック