[KISS] Custom Order Maid 3D2 (カスタムオーダーメイド3D2) - Discussion & FAQ

Actually does work I too have the Nutaku version. Just need to fiddle around. I actually can't get the chocola, vanilla pack to work. I keep getting an error saying install information not found.

@xhellfire you got the four other girls but not chocola or vanilla.

Try copy all the arc files inside the pack to the GameData folder.

Don't do what i did i copied entire Nekopara 2 DLC into english folder and it broke the translation.

When COM launched you were able to port all personality types from CM3D2 into the new game, is this also true for the steam/nutaku versions?

When COM launched you were able to port all personality types from CM3D2 into the new game, is this also true for the steam/nutaku versions?

No, there is no option whatsover eng version wise. They already said that when they announced the english version of com3d2.

Reactions: GreenPee
Re: [KISS] Custom Order Maid 3D2 (カスタムオーダーメイド3D2) - Discussion & FAQ

New summer 2019 summer recipe is up!

Actually does work I too have the Nutaku version. Just need to fiddle around. I actually can't get the chocola, vanilla pack to work. I keep getting an error saying install information not found.

@xhellfire you got the four other girls but not chocola or vanilla.

I was pretty sure the chocola and vanilla are from other dlc, the one that recently released just has the other 4 as far as I know, let me know if I'm wrong and I'll see what I can do about uploading it.

Re: [KISS] Custom Order Maid 3D2 (カスタムオーダーメイド3D2) - Discussion & FAQ

New summer 2019 summer recipe is up!

THANK YOU!

I was pretty sure the chocola and vanilla are from other dlc, the one that recently released just has the other 4 as far as I know, let me know if I'm wrong and I'll see what I can do about uploading it.

I'm pretty sure that the original nekopara dlc was a free giveaway for the english version, so you should be right.

Do you have the [COM3D2 Shop] [Raspberry Cube Full Set]? If you do, could you upload it to your cookbook?
Thanks.
Raspberry Cube Full Set, and Raspberry Cube Ruri Uniform uploaded. Are they actually different or does the full set include the ruri stuff?

What and where this cookbook?
paste this into a bin Z6qkqJ08 (if you need more help than that you can dm me but c'mon bro you can figure it out I believe in you)

Also I added a new costume set that was apparently packaged with some CHU-B lip versions of the game. It'll work with any version of the game even if you don't have cbl (its just a costume set after all). Read the readme as cbl01 had to be extracted and has to be added as a mod.

Last edited:
Hey xhellfire, I noticed that the Denkigai 2019 Summer Item Set Event Version is missing the pants054.model (男の娘なりきパンツ). I checked through sybaris arc and it's indeed missing the model (under model there is the material folder with al lthe .mates files.

Do you know if you forgot to add it when repacking it, or if this a problem on the package itself?

I just checked and interestingly enough pants054.model, and all the other pants054 are missing. I did find it one of my the .arc files in my game folder though. I'm not sure if this means that I originally got a different copy then the one I shared (which is unlikely but possible), or Kiss is just being dumb. Can you check if its missing in your game.

It seems that [COM3D2 Append] [CM3D2 Karaoke Pack VR Vol.1] and [COM3D2 Append] [Karaoke Pack VR] are the same com3d2plg_karaoke003. Which name is the official one?

I just checked and interestingly enough pants054.model, and all the other pants054 are missing. I did find it one of my the .arc files in my game folder though. I'm not sure if this means that I originally got a different copy then the one I shared (which is unlikely but possible), or Kiss is just being dumb. Can you check if its missing in your game.

It is missing in my game too. I did one thing though: I picked the .model from the item set cm3d2 version arc and put under the mod folder, so the game would still read it without crashing. It's a temporary solution, but I don't know if the com3d2 .model was different than the cm3d2 version.

As I said, don't worry too much about it, I just wanted to ask you because I was curious to see if the issue was on KISS part. If anything, thanks to sharing the whole set in the first place. :)

(apologies for the trouble)

It seems that [COM3D2 Append] [CM3D2 Karaoke Pack VR Vol.1] and [COM3D2 Append] [Karaoke Pack VR] are the same com3d2plg_karaoke003. Which name is the official one?
If you are referring to the ones on MarkDown pastebin, he did some oopsie with the names, they are the same exact file, you saw difference only while they are compressed, because one is 7z archive, and the other is zip, but the file inside are identical.
He did actually not uploaded the first 2 karaoke packs that they where release for COM3D2, actually a compatibility patch was released, but anyway he didn't uploaded them, I manage to find the first one (but it requires the iso of CM3D2 karaoke pack 1 to works) but the second one is nowhere to be found..

A recipe appears, same location as always.

Just wanted to express my thanks with words, thank you so much!

I would like to wait for a more reliable source though, but do you know the content of the second archive?

Private maid
プライベートメイドモード「Dark」

プレイヤーはご主人様以外の男性になり、メイドを押し倒したり、唇を奪ってみたり、痴漢したり。エンパイアクラブを歩き回り、メイド達を襲い、嫌がるメイド達のリアクションを楽しもう。

Is this mode out yet?

Ill let you know once i figure out how to get married. You need to be to unlock Private mode.

Edit: Right Private dark mode isnt until September. Just checked discord.

Last edited:
In order to marry your maid she has to be at 250+ love points and you have to be lovers. Then you can get married by viewing 3 events in the event menu. During the second event you get to choose your maid's clothing during the ceremony. Here the top option will have your maid change into the wedding dress while the other one makes her stay in her usual outfit.

1.jpg

[request] DLC Set Vol.6 , Hair Set2 and Hair Set4 , hair all had length adjustment , JP version don't have that

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!