[KISS] Custom Maid 3D2+ (カスタムメイド3D2+) - Discussion & FAQ MK-II

oh yeah forgot about this thread, thanks for the info but i already got help with that :P

Hello Maou the DLC list is missing "Fanbook Additional Content" which contains game contents update for Fanbook 1. I got it from K7iY9g7a DDL section. Please consider updating the list to avoid confusing newcomers.

Re: [KISS] Custom Maid 3D2+ ACT.3 (カスタムメイド3D2+ ACT.3) - Discussion & FAQ MK-II

Items no longer accessible via Mega:

Yandere Drama CD
VR Live Event 2017
Denkigai 2017 Winter
[CM3D2 Shop] [Cocktail Soft - Can Can Bunny Premiere 3]
[CM3D2 Shop] [ensemble - Koihana Set]
[CM3D2 Shop] [Yotogi Class Skills Vol.19] [Hentai Humiliation Sex Maid & Soap Service Sex Maid]
[CM3D2 Shop] [Yotogi Class Skills Vol.20] [Abnormal Dirty Sex Maid & Healing Love Love Service Maid ]

The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
This could be due to the following reasons:
The file has been removed because of a ToS/AUP violation.
Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist
The file has been deleted by the user.

Hello Maou the DLC list is missing "Fanbook Additional Content" which contains game contents update for Fanbook 1. I got it from K7iY9g7a DDL section. Please consider updating the list to avoid confusing newcomers.

found it in mega.nz / #!BJtlkK7Z!pqaZ-V172stkj2Voo0u1-p8FYbjcv3KV1r7Wry5d2pU

Yeah I already got it from the pastebin link in my answer. I just want OP updated expensions list so newcomers won't waste time looking for Fanbook 1 content, currently the Fanbook 1 expansion in the OP post only has extra gallery show and no additional content for the main game. But thanks for sharing anyway :)

[CM3D2 Shop] [Yotogi Class Skills Vol.19] [Hentai Humiliation Sex Maid & Soap Service Sex Maid]
[CM3D2 Shop] [Yotogi Class Skills Vol.20] [Abnormal Dirty Sex Maid & Healing Love Love Service Maid ]

reupload Please

Are there working links to these dlcs?: Aikisu Costume Set and The Costume/Date/Shopping Packs (I don't know if they're only for COM3D2, since they appear in the CM3D2 Shop as well)?

I just started playing this game again I found an old link that still works Its a mega folder with a bunch of mods that are listed in the first post I take no credit for the content in this link just thought I'd share it.

https://mega.nz/#F!fpgFAbaS!9uUPXC-TeU7vJgMVh7YS2w

Alot of the links in Maou's post work fine still! I hope this helps!

Re:Zero [REM] hair, clothing, accessories if you have any Mod please upload it

im trying to download this game, but the links to the mods like unityinjector, translations and others no longer work, can someone help me where to find the mods for the game to work?

Hi there,
I try to find out two things:

1) Has the original vacation pack cbl-elements ? On the product page are hints, but I saw nowhere a variant with cbl-files.
2) Has anyone seen the updated karaoke pack 2 including com3d2 elements ?

Thank you!

Hey, I'm thinking about buying "CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic" from Steam. Does my maids and the save file from CM3D2 can be transferred to the one on Steam?

Okay, I have finally went and DL'd all of the CM3D2 DLCs that my install did not have. But, I have found that I am unable to get the following DLCs. Either because I am unable to find links for them or the link's are so old that they are dead.

So, I was wondering if anyone would share with me the update.ini and update.lst files for each of the following DLCs. That way I can recreate the DLC's installation by getting the files from a AIO.

Missing DLCs:
  • [CM3D2][Denkigai 2017 Winter][COM3D2 Poster]
  • [CM3D2][Denkigai 2017 Winter][COM3D2 Starter Pack Poster]
  • [CM3D2][Denkigai 2017 Winter][Gift Card]
  • [CM3D2][Denkigai 2017 Winter][Karaoke Pack VR 2 Poster]
  • [CM3D2][Denkigai 2017 Winter][Rindere Acrylic Keychain]
  • [CM3D2][MISC][KISS Event 2017 March - Box]
  • [CM3D2][MISC][KISS Event 2017 March - Pen]
  • [CM3D2][MISC][KISS Event 2017 March - Poster VR]
  • [CM3D2][MISC][KISS Event 2017 March - SCase]
  • [CM3D2][MISC][KISS Event 2017 March - T-Shirt]

really ? are there still sources for dlc ? i had the feeling they all dried out the last few weeks.

happy there are still people interested in this game.

the update.ini is easy to recreate, just take one with an similar timestamp from another package

[UPDATER]
Company=KISS
AppName=カスタムメイド3D2
Registry1=カスタムメイド3D2
AppExe=CM3D2.exe
Category=プラグイン

this is one from a normal package, a cbl looks a bit different.

the update.lst is not too complicated

the stucture is source,destination,length in byte,CRC32, Version
Version is allways 100 with a new file in cm3d2

example:
0,0,GameData\bg_denkigai2017wkey3.arc,GameData\bg_denkigai2017wkey3.arc,394855,CA9BEE26,100

an implementation with a selector is a bit more complicated, but if you study a couple, you will get the idea very fast.

Here is a link to an online CRC32 generator

https://emn178.github.io/online-tools/crc32_checksum.html

Much fun :-)

Last edited:
@KainA777 Thx for the reply. I had already known all that. The reason I had asked for the two files is the following:
  1. First off, at the moment I am not trying to create a AIO of the DLCs. And I do not trust the creators of any AIO out there. (And I don't really care if they have good rep.) This is a thing about making sure that I am able to get and install the above DLCs. And to do so with the with the actual files from each of the DLCs. And there are many AIOs from many people. And even more repacks of each of the AIOs.
  2. Since I have no idea of what files, if any, that might be in any of the many AIOs are for any of the DLCs I mentioned. I have to have a copy of the original update.lst file. So that I can get the files from any of the AIOs out there. And to verify that they are true file because the original crc32 for each file is in the update.lst file.
  3. As for the update.ini file. Yes, the format for what is in the file has pretty much been the same since the beginning. But, every once in a while kiss has added an additional line or two to the file. Those were very rare and usually coin sided with kiss using a different update.exe to install the DLC.
  4. Personally, I would rather have working links for each of the mentioned DLCs. But, instead all I am asking for is for someone, anyone, to share with me the update.ini and the update.lst files from the actual DLCs. As this would take less time, and require less bandwidth, for the user to share with me.

Those files are not available since - at least - last year. I recreated them in the way I have described from the last year summer ultimate edition. these are working fine. I have no originals to provide. Those are not really collector items and i guess nobody in the western language area will provide us these files. they disappeared as well as the pastebins... Bandwith is no matter - at least for me - those packages are small. Identify the real name of the item, pull all the files with that name and voila... you will not need more then an afternoon to recreate those installers... if you really want them.

the summer 2020 ultimate edition contains all of them you listed (I know this because I recreated them myself last summer, as I made the same question and got no reply nowhere until now) and the dlc checker lst file helps you to identify the correct namepattern. simply extract the file-bundles with same name pattern. as you know this all you should have no problem to reconstruct the files.

Much luck...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

deckera wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can you re up this ?
deckera wrote on Shine's profile.
can you re up this ?
tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]