[KISS] Custom Maid 3D2+ (カスタムメイド3D2+) - Discussion & FAQ MK-II

Go back to the post where the DLC link is posted then press ctrl + a, it should reveal the invisible password

oh I get it, thank you.. anyway one problem with that site though.. sometimes when the file is like too big it always asked me to login.. is it always like this ? or there's a trick for me to handle it because I think I've tried to download something from there before and it asked me to download their program and login from there, and I can't register to that website because I don't have chinese phone number

update : nevermind I found a script that allow me to download without logging in

Last edited:
In regards to the official updates, we only need to update with the latest patch? Not incremental?

Re: [KISS] Custom Maid 3D2+ (カスタムメイド3D2+) - Discussion & FAQ MK-II

In regards to the official updates, we only need to update with the latest patch? Not incremental?

Yes.

if you are at V1.11 and below, you need to get the V1.12 update, after that you can grab the latest version.

If you are at V1.12 and above, just grab the latest version.

Last edited:
I downloaded the Fanbook 1 but all it contains is a Launcher that leads to the fanmade art gallery and no installer. Please help me.

I installed the game, both updates, then HF Patch and launched the game. It loaded just fine, so I closed the game and installed all the DLC, then added my old save files (from this July) and tried launching the game but then I got the error. Yesterday I tried using Sybaris instead of HF Patch but it lead to the same error, so today I performed clean install and as I have mentioned above, it worked before I added DLC, personalities and saves. I tried googling but so far no help.
I'm have Windows 10 (x32 bit) and I use Locale.Emulator.2.3.1.1
Print screen of error: https://i.**********/6EpVLFg.png

Please help. :( Thank you!

i have a problem with my game guys i hope you can help me figuring out what went wrong
currently i have the base game ver 1.51 and mostly all the dlc (official dlc) and the sybaris starter pack 1.52
and i have a this glitchy / cliping thing with the legs when i try any of the "cum" animations in game (i have no custom animations/mod animations installed)
any help would be appreciated :)

Does anyone know if there is a pre-packed game a near complete english game with updates up to act 3? With so many files to install, it would be a miracle to play the game in english ui without errors/crashes.

How do you fix null reference exception when trying to use certain skills? i tried patching but it wont let me use yuri skills and a few afters that came after, i wish i had a better explanation

@PekoPeko
ALL this is in Readme files if I remember, but I will try to help. Also Attachment isn't working (but maybe only for me).
For start you need to uninstall/delete ALL of the ReiPatcher folders (also those in Managed folder!! Install/reinstall newest patch for that).
Then install Sybaris (instructions are in the .rar/zip file) and (shortcut) install Sybaris AIO Ultimate English Expansion (translations and other goodies). But uninstall Vibeyourmade, because it will slow down loading times for too much (>45s vs <10s in maid customization loading screen for me). Also find YAT and Autotranslation Github sites and download latest versions (in SAIOUE are some old, links are on Hongfire SAIOUE site and should be in the .txt file).
Install/Reinstall other mods (some have Sybaris/Reipatcher only versions!!).
After that you only need to open 86 or 64 .exe (I don't know what system you have) and Sybaris should open in the background (Command Window) and patch your game.
And thats all.

ah... I finally decided to reinstlall my game because I think I accidentally deleted the game files, and now I'm trying to find where are these costumes from View attachment 17978View attachment 17978 , in case if you can't see the attachment it's the one that has 3 maid sets which one of those sets is a white maid set that has wings on the sides of the maid head band and the other one is a usual black and white set with fishnet stockings and black devil wings on sides of the maid headband

as you might aware, YCS Vol 17 is named as ytg016 since YCS Vol 16 was mistakenly named as ytg017, so, don't be surprised to see that when you download this.

Last edited:
anyone can point me to a better looking skin mod? the default ones aren't that great.

Is 'CM3D2 Karaoke Pack VR Vol.2' safe? When I try to download it, I saw that file as .exe nor .rar like the others. Can you check that file please. Also, thank you for sharing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anupama Written Updates Read Written Episodes updates of the most famous Serial Anupama. Star Plus TV Hindi Serial Anupama latest episodes Written Updates are available on Celebrity Tadka. New episodes of Anupama air every day by the celebrity tadka Team.
TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg