KanColle Headquarter!

Re: KanColle Headquarter! 反撃!第二次SN作戦

[MENTION=29172]FireShark[/MENTION]; i think i have seen that one picture after all. yuudachi was there as well. i have seen a dude as kirishima as well. t'was funny.

That Kirishima with sunglasses and tea? It cracks me up when I first saw that. He's probably promoting that tea.
Did you happen saw more pics of the Shigure cosplayer?

That Kirishima with sunglasses and tea? It cracks me up when I first saw that. He's probably promoting that tea.
Did you happen saw more pics of the Shigure cosplayer?

No, I haven't. That was the only Shigure picture I have seen. But I have seen Prinz.

No, I haven't. That was the only Shigure picture I have seen.
Shigure : 残念だったね。
EDIT : I found another pic of said Shigure at sankaku, sadly she ditch her jacket. Ooyodo is awesome too.
Also, Ya-MAN-to cosplay is so bad ass with those ship armaments. He kinda looks like the guy who did Nagato, where final day he turn into Yamato.

Finally, this crossover pic is created.
"I ask of you, are you my TEITOKU (Master)".
RTKyqss.jpg

Added her anchor hair accessory. Though a bit low quality.
QHudpyr.png

Last edited:

E6 med clear!!! 13 runs, 3 retreats.
E6_clear.jpg

E6_day_kill.jpg

E6_day_kill_2.jpg

resources_150819_-_before_E6.jpg

rsources_150819_after_E6.jpg

Restock for few days and go E7 easy. If everything go smoothly, i can end this event in weekend and still have 1 week to farm Mizuho and Umi-chan. There is still hope....

Restock for few days and go E7 easy. If everything go smoothly, i can end this event in weekend and still have 1 week to farm Mizuho and Umi-chan. There is still hope....
I'm at the last dance for E-6 medium. Really don't know if I should even attempt E-7 at all.

I'm done with E-6 med. It's pretty easy for me, not like E-3 and E-4 nightmare...

Last dance E-6 - Sunk boss in day battle.
e-6_last_dance.jpg

Now i'm going to try E-7 med, but I'm confusing about defeat boss in node X, Y, K to lower the boss armor.
How many times I have to defeat the miniboss ?:nekopara_confused:

I'm at the last dance for E-6 medium. Really don't know if I should even attempt E-7 at all.

Hooo you changed your ava :D.
It depend on your resources but there is still more than 10 days. Restock and try E7 easy. Teru-teru-chan is waiting for u :P.

@Wind Congrats ^^. Your last dance is good. I can't do daytime kill in last dance though.

I'm done with E-6 med. It's pretty easy for me, not like E-3 and E-4 nightmare...

Now i'm going to try E-7 med, but I'm confusing about defeat boss in node X, Y, K to lower the boss armor.
How many times I have to defeat the miniboss ?:nekopara_confused:

E-4 wasn't that bad for me.
I think it's only one time each, but I know the effects reset once per day.

@Dream I saw some people do about 6 or 8 runs node X and Y, 3 or 4 runs in K. But somebody said that node K is not worth to defeat so i'm confusing :(.
My E-4 is good too, I got Umikaze & Yahagi in E-4 but the preboss night battle still make me sick. A lot of damage and a lot of retreat.

@Moe Thanks! Your daytime kill is amazing too, S-rank in daytime and there are 2 of them :eek:.

5 sorties on E7 so far..dont even bother if you dont have FCF and compass is literally random @_@

@Dream I saw some people do about 6 or 8 runs node X and Y, 3 or 4 runs in K. But somebody said that node K is not worth to defeat so i'm confusing :(.
My E-4 is good too, I got Umikaze & Yahagi in E-4 but the preboss night battle still make me sick. A lot of damage and a lot of retreat.

Yahagi at which difficulty?
FCF?

For me E4 is really nightmare... more than 20 runs to clear it. I always went with full sparkle, 3 sorties and my girls need sparkle again. My 1st 3 runs was smoothly, retreat 1 and 2 clean kills. The next set of 3 let me meet boss 1. Until there was 2 more kills... 4 runs without sparkle forced me to retreat. The next 3 sets of 3 ( total 9 sorties ), with sparkle, retreat all 9. The 4th set of 3 let me meet boss 1. The 5th set... retreat all. I had to wait to the day after and managed to kill last dance without sparkle....
That's not all, E4 burn about 30k fuel. More than haft of it is used for farming Umi-chan on easy... Fakku my luck. She still doesn't show up after more than 30 S rank.

There is more than 10 days so i still have chance. Not sure i can do E7 with 25k fuel in 1 day, but i'm ready to use the mochi and present box, even the last event hard medal...

@wind Congrats on your Umi-chan, i had Yahagi in the last event :P

@Dream medium if i well remember
FCF = fleet command facility ( Ooyodo ).

@Icehellion which difficulty did you choose? I plan on easy so maybe the path will not worry me to much. :-s

Oh, I have that. I just couldn't figure out what FCF stood for. Now I feel ashamed.
Wish me luck with Yahagi.

Oh, I have that. I just couldn't figure out what FCF stood for. Now I feel ashamed.
Wish me luck with Yahagi.

o.o;; nothing to be ashamed of but tbh e7 is being a prick gonna save up resources before i attempt another round at it.

You guys sure are fast. CONGRATS on clearing E-6!

I'll have reconsider on going E-7 Med, greed on the extra medal might cause me to lose Teruzuki due to RNG trolling. I need to catch up soon with clearing E-5 final and stomp E-6 Medium with my Uchuu Senkans fleet. Then proceed to resource hording for E-7. I hope there will be enough time for me.
:( Would suck to lose out on another Akizuki which the devs won't be giving us anytime soon. Seeing recent event ships dropping this quick while Pudding and Akizuki remains myth hurts me.

-------------------

Btw, I wonder whatever happen to King. Is he gonna surprise us with his E-7 Hard clear screenshot?:)

*gives moe Umi luck* I don't need it. ;)

How did you do E-6 Medium so easy? :korokke_angry:

I've finished first 5 maps without a problem... But now I stuck with E-6... It already ate 100 of buckets and lot of resources. And I'm pretty sure that my fleets are fine. T_T

How did you do E-6 Medium so easy? :korokke_angry:

Which route did you go ? Can you show your fleets setup ?
I chose C-E-G-F-J-K-Z route with Carrier Task Force and it pretty easy, with 6 fighter aircraft I got around 400 air power so I could get AS+ in node C, F and boss node. Setup Maya-sama with AACI so some enemy carriers will sitting duck.
If you can't reach boss, try some normal support exp with 2CV full dive bomb and 2DD, I tried some and it was pretty good.

Yes, I use the same. C-E-G-F-J-K-Z route with Carrier Task Force, around 400 air power. AACI on Maya. I think there is matter of my luck. Sometimes one of my CV or ship from second fleet is red before boss node, so I had to retreat. But I already cut off half of boss HP, so for now saving resources and will try again soon. And will try normal support exp as well.

[MENTION=105896]KuraiTenshi[/MENTION]; Don't have Ooyodo's Fleet Command Facility (FCF)?

------------------

Start and sink, E-5 clear! Please don't hold any grudge on me for E-7.

W7CpEPg.png

Turns out pretty good.
AIRylLv.png
rmlUBEu.png

Last edited:

Finally finished up E3, took like 200ish runs of farm for my Mizuho. Now let's see if luck continues to terror me for E4 farm.

neednt to beat K, just to defeat X and Y 3 times per each day.

I decided to clear E2 on Easy; Should I try E3 Medium? Is the radar worth it?

I decided to clear E2 on Easy; Should I try E3 Medium? Is the radar worth it?
I don't know, I didnt get it >_>
Maybe give it a shot on medium to decide if it's worth your time? I don't think you'll lose too much from a couple of sorties.

Update: cleared E-6 med, tried E-7 one time and it went poorly.

Last edited:

Maybe give it a shot on medium to decide if it's worth your time? I don't think you'll lose too much from a couple of sorties.

Hmm, yeah I might try. Not too sure how to organise my fleet for E3 though

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Could you reupload this except Rapidgator please?
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, is it possible to update this one? Since a whole month had passed, it should be its final update.
堕ちた忍姫セツナ to Ver1.02
WillyMonka wrote on Shine's profile.
I deeply apologize for taking up your time, but could you please add this game

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ319032.html

It would be most grateful.
RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload