KanColle Headquarter!

It can be for both CV and CVL. They didn't state which carrier type its going to be.

軽空母 = CVL
正規空母 = CV

Correct me if I'm wrong

That's true, but I was kind of going with the hint of Shoukaku class IF that was speculated earlier, not exactly correcting you in terms of grammar xD

I remember there was talk about the Cranes and Kai Ni in June or something so go figure.

Ah me too! Shooting Girl I got a 3 Star PSG-1 at the moment and Idol Wars I got a SSR :P
I already got Chieko the one with the Skorpion(Vz. 61) but I'm still aiming for Anna with the FA-MAS and I've just been cycling between the SSR's in Idol Wars.

I remember there was talk about the Cranes and Kai Ni in June or something so go figure.

I already got Chieko the one with the Skorpion(Vz. 61) but I'm still aiming for Anna with the FA-MAS and I've just been cycling between the SSR's in Idol Wars.

Either way I'm quite happy whether its CV or CVL getting Kai Ni :P

Ah right, I'm not really fan of the two four star so I'm quite happy with my PSG-1 at the moment. Idol wise I guess unless I get higher than SSR I think I'm happy with the SSR I got.

It was mention in the June vol of certain magazine. What if the 2 CVs survived the Battle of Marianas, will get K2 around summer.

YAj54T9.gif

Anyone know the origin of this?

Last edited:
Speaking of magazine I got the latest copy of that KanColle magazine I've yet to read.

Whooooo~

Unryuu Kai and Katsuragi Kai

They're now a viable choice for me to send on events but I'm still gonna level up the same team~

Now I just have to go about finishing Unryuu's quest for my 2nd SCAMP and Reppuu 601 which I'll get to when I'm not feeling so lazy~

Ah right, I'm not really fan of the two four star so I'm quite happy with my PSG-1 at the moment. Idol wise I guess unless I get higher than SSR I think I'm happy with the SSR I got.
Haha, I'd rather pick the SIG556 out of my love for the SIG550 but it's not 550 so I'd rather have the FA-MAS over it.

This thread already has 252 pages, they grow up so fast ;-;, I was lvl 82 when i joined.

On another note, the road to 99 still continues. Musashi is now lvl 90. I did take a week of leave from KC thanks to WoWS so grinding slowed down quite a bit

21632446671e4dedc3bcccfb0ff322e3.png

@Dream: Congrats! :nyanmusu_cheer:

hmm...
長門? 知らないコですね...。
Is it Nagato? It's a lady whom I don't know...
:sigh:

[MENTION=99902]Menemy[/MENTION]; Sweet Musashi. I wonder why she isn't as popular, we don't get many tanned kanmusu.
I'm leveling her as well but only to lv 90 then Nagato's turn.

:( Unfortunately, no ring.. yet. She will be docked until then.
2Doo5Lj.png

Leveling them Yamatos isn't resource friendly at all.
[MENTION=90889]AB_Titty[/MENTION]; Good Luck saving yours. Do basic LSC with Mutsu as FS.. she probably won't clone herself.

-3- I guess I won't have Yamato anytime soon when Yahagi fished out 2 Kongou and a Akitsumaru, oh well good thing is GSC just informed me that my Yamato Kai Heavy Armament figure will be shipped out soon, not all is lost I guess xD

Just checked my mail. I didn't get any notification about my light armament one. :( But at least they sent out my Mutsu~

Just checked my mail. I didn't get any notification about my light armament one. :( But at least they sent out my Mutsu~

o.O? They're shipped out on the same date so I'll be surprised if you haven't got your mail yet. Did you order it straight from GSC or?

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; LSC may have fail you, aren't you lucky that GSC is so awesome.
--------------------------------------------------------
I am now one step closer to that insane quest. :rolleyes:
dLKSE3A.png

My "kawaii" DD #2! ;)
UUOaNvk.png
本日の午前3時の更新で
現累計提督経験値1位の横須賀提督がBANされました。
どうやら前回のメンテナンスより各鯖で大規模BANが行われてるようです。
先月5日から今日までの各鯖990位内にて、合計63名のBANを確認しています。

Auto Translation suck.
Update of today's 3:00 was BAN present Admiral experience sum 1st Yokosuka Admiral.
Apparently from previous maintenance each Saba large BAN there is like.
Last month from 5 up to today's each mackerel 990 # in checked a total of 63 people BAN.

Translation from user @ wiki
With today's rank update at 3 AM the top ranker on the Yokosuka server has been banned.
Among the top 990 rankers of each server, a total of 63 players have been banned since last month.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you guys think? DO they deserve it?
I was wondering how the heck my server's #1 get over 1k points in just 2-3 days.:whistle:
Most of them are HQ level over 100+
UO4NDNk.jpg

Last edited:
[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; LSC may have fail you, aren't you lucky that GSC is so awesome.
本日の午前3時の更新で
現累計提督経験値1位の横須賀提督がBANされました。
どうやら前回のメンテナンスより各鯖で大規模BANが行われてるようです。
先月5日から今日までの各鯖990位内にて、合計63名のBANを確認しています。

Auto Translation suck.
Update of today's 3:00 was BAN present Admiral experience sum 1st Yokosuka Admiral.
Apparently from previous maintenance each Saba large BAN there is like.
Last month from 5 up to today's each mackerel 990 # in checked a total of 63 people BAN.

Translation from user @ wiki
With today's rank update at 3 AM the top ranker on the Yokosuka server has been banned.
Among the top 990 rankers of each server, a total of 63 players have been banned since last month.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you guys think? So much for rankings.
I was wondering how the heck my server's #1 get over 1k points in just 2-3 days.:whistle:

Well I see what you did there :P Thought sadly GSC isn't the one who actually produced the figure so...

Any specific reason as to why they were banned? Were they cheating or something?

I put in the list of banned players. Are you one of them? (LOL)

I assume they were speed hacking, F5 refresh, and script sortie for ranking. I mean, everyone is HQ level over 100...even 120s.

My server's #3 is banned but not that freaking #1 ?
I mean.. that 1k++ points is legit?:o_O: As of now, Mr. #1 have 1.6k points.

People actually cheat in this game XD

I have no clue how that benefits them.

Well, they get ranking equips. Some are pretty good, some are just garbage.
But still risking your account for 1 or 2 useful equipment sure isn't worth it.

Cheating in Kancolle is sadder than hacking in CSGO. :(
[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; I didn't order at GSC. Did it via AmiAmi. That's probably why I haven't heard anything, yet. But it's not really a problem. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

fishnets1901 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you please reupload Rj01133991 ?
Glaymez wrote on Shine's profile.
Will you upload this game by any chance? That would be amazing

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01198627.html - 犯られたままじゃおわれないっ!!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!
In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.