KanColle Headquarter!

If you look at kai2s not as a balancing method but as a way of distributing new content for art and lines then it is pretty much as one would expect. At this point, to keep the game running while keeping a fresh feel, they have to push out content regularly without changing the game too much. That's DDs. They need to keep historical flavor? CL/CAs, with the latter being much easier to justify far as performance and survival goes. BB/CVs are basically all paper upgrades and IFs so easier to just match those to specific dates and time to hype.

If Kai Ni is just a way of distributing art then I suppose that's true, but however most Kai Ni have some changes to stats (generally some increase to FP/Armor/AA), even though stats changes might be small (or actually significant for Fuso class in my opinion) giving "more" to Nagato/Yamato who are performing top of their class already might be uncalled for and unjustifiable whereas you've CA which is a hybrid between BB/CL they can play around with a bit more. And yes like you've mentioned the IFs are a lot harder, however not impossible I guess (since both Amagi and Katsuragi are IFs Kai). I kind of wish they give some love to Ise and Hyuuga since stats wise you won't use them over Fuso class, however BBV have their own kind of niche role which I think they should explore more on.

Reactions: ewebsitecanada
The Ise-class will probably be an exact carbon copy of Fusou-class with some minor plus and minus on certain stats (ex. LoS, Evasion, Plane slot). Plus having better art. :rolleyes:

+ I went and checked both Fusou and Ise Kai stats, I won't be surprise if Ise-class K2 is a lot stronger than Fusou-class. They are the improved version of Fusou-class after all.

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; Ise-class still got a fan here. :8 I still use them, I need them cause my Fusou-class is never to be touch again now @ lv80 rotting.

Well, total annihilation.
4 north runs, 4 sweep. I'd say RNG is favoring me tonight.
f6zG20F.png

My 2nd whale. This one will be mod into Ryuuhou someday. For fun.

FmDNtHT.png

Time to bully Hoppou.

Last edited:
Well you should have got that from my response :P

And whoever is in charge on Kai Ni at the moment must love CA and DD...but to be fair there's probably a lot of balancing issues with BB/CV if they give them Kai Ni without some consideration, I mean Nagato class/Yamato class themselves are very strong without their Kai Ni, Ise class is probably the only BB class that's really overlooked at the moment in my opinion. CV wise I'm not sure whether they might want to look into certain aspect first before giving them Kai Ni. To me I think the class that really need some love right now is probably CL.

They could just give them KNs that have no big stat upgrades. Tbh i just want my heavy BBs to say KN and have a different CG

They could just give them KNs that have no big stat upgrades. Tbh i just want my heavy BBs to say KN and have a different CG

From what I can see they're probably just going to do theme'd CG for a limited time kind of thing, Kai Ni wise I think there's generally some stats change, equipment improvement, CG change and probably come with brand new lines as well.

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; Ise-class still got a fan here. :8 I still use them, I need them cause my Fusou-class is never to be touch again now @ lv80 rotting.

Both my Ise and Hyuuga are relatively high level and active because they were my main BBV before Fuso class got their Kai Ni, my Ise class is my main BBV for monthly 1-5 clear so they're still active somewhat :P

From what I can see they're probably just going to do theme'd CG for a limited time kind of thing, Kai Ni wise I think there's generally some stats change, equipment improvement, CG change and probably come with brand new lines as well.

I was thinking something like Kongou-class KN (not counting Kirishima), not incredibly buffed stats and new cg and lines

Ise-class still got a fan here. :8 I still use them, I need them cause my Fusou-class is never to be touch again now @ lv80 rotting.
Both my Ise and Hyuuga are relatively high level and active because they were my main BBV before Fuso class got their Kai Ni, my Ise class is my main BBV for monthly 1-5 clear so they're still active somewhat :P
So nice to know that people still love their Ise and Hyuuga. Those two still run around for me when I need to poke anything sub-related or BBV-related. They're still 94 and 95 on my side so they can still hold their own as battleships like when I threw them at E-5 last event when I tried for Isokaze. That 4BBV 1DD/CL 1CV Air Superiority with all that firepower.

Now to send Ise back to 1-5~

I'm still hoping for Aoba Kai Ni! The Wolf of Solomon!

Congrats DreamCa7ch3r on marrying your waifu!

I forgot to give her equips. So she ran with nothing on her :yawn: (I noticed the hud didn't appear)
3yN4cLL.png

Bully Hoppou = Success!
Nagato dealt 18 dmg while Yamato showed her hell.
FLcRMUt.png

and S rank for my Type 1 shell.
nQJjlsI.png

Reactions: DesertLotus
@DreamCa7ch3r Congratulation:nekopara_omedetou:. And that 6 points luck after marriage. I'm so envious !!!!!!

Congrats Dream :D.
Oh +6 luck after the marriage, mine is +3... Oh she is misfortune after all :D.

@moemoe-kyun Your waifu is Shoukaku right? Just sacrifice some Maruyus for your waifu and her misfortune will be no more XD.
Now I had 5 Maruyus ready to sacrifice, which one should I choose ? Yamato or Kongou ? Or just wait for another 5 Maruyus ?

Yeah... well... i want to say Maruyu is not food but... i prepare 5 :lmao:. Now waiting to level up them. Umm... sound like feed for fat then.... Maruyu please forgive me... :forsaken:

I have only 2 Maruyu. When I get 5, I'll probably give them to Kitakami or Kiso.

I did a shitload of quests and got that type 1 ap shell, type 3 shell, type 91 anti aircraft fire detector, 35.6cm prototype, a bunch of repair teams and most important of all, my futon furniture :3
7k7YPH7.png
Guess it's time to start stockpiling for Bismarck attempts.

That Aoba so troll! xD

OT: Did you play Shinken first event?
Aoba's still leveling alongside Roma, Italia, Unryuu and Katsuragi. They'll probably get up to speed soon enough and be part of the main fleet~

OT: I haven't really poked at Shinken and some other DMM games because they've been giving me weird connection issues, Shinken and Kanpani Girls mostly. I couldn't even forge properly in Shinken and had to retry my forging everytime and hope I don't disconnect. I ended up doing pre-registers on Shooting Girl and Idol Wars because of that.

Finally, CA K2s are done for..now.

"軽巡洋艦1隻及び航空母艦の改二改装も準備中です"

1 CL and 1 CV/L

OT: I haven't really poked at Shinken and some other DMM games because they've been giving me weird connection issues, Shinken and Kanpani Girls mostly. I couldn't even forge properly in Shinken and had to retry my forging everytime and hope I don't disconnect. I ended up doing pre-registers on Shooting Girl and Idol Wars because of that.

Ah me too! Shooting Girl I got a 3 Star PSG-1 at the moment and Idol Wars I got a SSR :P

航空母艦

That should be CV, not CVL no?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
[141010][ジャクシークリエイト] ドラマラクエスト (Ver 2.12) [RJ142825]
Please re-upload
Mr Gandhi wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Motto! Haramase! Honoo no Oppai Isekai Ero Mahou Gakuen!(もっと!孕ませ!炎のおっぱい異世界エロ魔法学園!)

[2019][Waffle] Hentai Elf Shimai to Majime Orc(変態エルフ姉妹と真面目オーク) [Save + uncensored]

The link is dead, please repair it
fishnets1901 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you please reupload Rj01133991 ?
Glaymez wrote on Shine's profile.
Will you upload this game by any chance? That would be amazing

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01198627.html - 犯られたままじゃおわれないっ!!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!