ITT: Collections

Lavo

Retired Staff
May 28, 2011
Got a collection you're proud of? Figs, manga, VNs, music? Then this is the thread for you! Big or small, let 'em loose.

I'll start us off. Some people wonder if there is one person at ASL who buys things when they claim to, and the answer to this is yes, I enjoy importing stuff! That said, enjoy my CD collection, a few CDs might be missing though:

uirx.jpg

bh52.jpg

tpzq.jpg

q0p3.jpg

eobf.jpg

h48u.jpg

c5qy.jpg

3vma.jpg

dnd7.jpg

wolw.jpg

vm58.jpg

c2xa.jpg

mjn5.jpg

n3z6.jpg

xry5.jpg

9m1w.jpg

s9sv.jpg

lork.jpg

xow3.jpg

I'd post mine but I'm too lazy to take pictures, I don't have the time to do it. So keep whining "you stole from us", faggots.

They following pics aren't very SFW, so proceed at your own perils.

52no93.jpg

UboDeuYP.jpg

Mine is nowhere near as big as yours, but I'm working on it.

ibIDI.jpg

suuaj.jpg

tiPpE.jpg

HoTkAbg.jpg

fg2qQTQ.jpg

X1ChorI.jpg

TV7gM6q.jpg

XJWjWpX.jpg

Di7zwV9.jpg

ixmZPRD.jpg

uLFN55Z.jpg

Last edited:
I guess I'll join in the fun, but like Checku-sama, I'm too lazy, these are the collections that I've took pictures of that I could find in my computer.

lM1sh1e.jpg

zJDp2ds.jpg

FKjBPOT.jpg

Uxz4Dzz.jpg

H0AV35J.jpg

0pfGbq4.jpg

S74jFWa.jpg

twud4RU.jpg

V1wVZgP.jpg

boVJFwT.jpg

XveJlW7.jpg

VVO23RG.jpg

PV8fYta.jpg

JvabXX6.jpg

265WLY8.jpg

XUI8xll.jpg

qCwk7xW.jpg

uZZtV9G.jpg

RvPwGgF.jpg

MTbAGyg.jpg

AUnQKtz.jpg

vVgO7fE.jpg

bAVrZyM.jpg

C8gozKe.jpg

iXxlkdt.jpg

REt8ZBr.jpg

Got a collection you're proud of? Figs, manga, VNs, music? Then this is the thread for you! Big or small, let 'em loose.

I'll start us off. Some people wonder if there is one person at ASL who buys things when they claim to, and the answer to this is yes, I enjoy importing stuff! That said, enjoy my CD collection, a few CDs might be missing though:

uirx.jpg

bh52.jpg

tpzq.jpg

q0p3.jpg

eobf.jpg

h48u.jpg

c5qy.jpg

3vma.jpg

dnd7.jpg

wolw.jpg

vm58.jpg

c2xa.jpg

mjn5.jpg

n3z6.jpg

xry5.jpg

9m1w.jpg

s9sv.jpg

lork.jpg

xow3.jpg

wow nice you have some doujin cd right?

Like that collection of adult toys there.

Also +rep to you Imperator King for collecting the awesome beasts sculptures that are the Monster Hunter releases.

As for me, I've got little to show off. No discs, action figures, nendos, books or naughty stuff. However, I am (probably) more proud than you guys regarding my taste in choice with these static figurines:

pizza_pan_pedestal_by_destryker17-d4fde7j.gif

black_gold_saw_04_by_destryker17-d4q8m1p.jpg

dead_master_02_by_destryker17-d495tzv.png

418b7a3b640e2a4d4378e78a4c54e9e2-d58ijuh.jpg

dead_master_rotation_by_destryker17-d589g70.gif

1/8th Black Gold Saw, Dead Master (animated ver.) and Black Rock Shooter (original ver.).
I almost can't even call it a collection, but I'm still proud the collection's badassery level is 100%. Keeping it there is my only criteria when I want to add to it.

Also had a Saber Motored Cuirassier which also looked equally badass, until I grew tired of seeing her Type-Moon face. So I sold her to a lucky girl in Brazil.
saber_02_by_destryker17-d5683we.jpg

And yes, these are my photos.

Once in a while i will post my supreme collection of rarest yet to build/assembled japanese garage figure kits,something that is not mass produced and can only be obtained during the Japan's revered and exalted Wonder Festival plus my newly obtained omamori himari matra milan works 2014 artbook^-^

Precious overly extreme rare garage kits highly sought only sold in very few numbers not many people can have/own,unless they tend to buy cheap imitation's from china and hong kong then that's a different story.

As usual at least one of my supremely precious Airbus A380-800 is always included because it's my main symbol and devoted love for the aircraft/airplane.

TJ2tn6a.jpg

2MdWwPS.jpg

T0pCSwQ.jpg

4nTYyg5.jpg

HZmWWie.jpg

SYpTROR.jpg

n87GRUN.jpg

OGpgHyC.jpg

ZNJlWO4.jpg

yL5CEWO.jpg

Qc1ebMU.jpg

S05zuIY.jpg

h8bv59f.jpg

TpCh3w1.jpg

4qfodea.jpg

E3YuQtn.jpg

TiI4r5Q.jpg

xLiyDQO.jpg

MF2jga6.jpg

GJ5i0Hi.jpg

Rw7B3cB.jpg

vDLe8og.jpg

Hai~ I should go and post my Collection too in here

Bphcu1nDiI.jpg

Pirated game for ds and psp, but those two are not in here, as for console.... its not around me atm but i do have PS3&4 ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ364759 RJ319302 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
[Request] [RJ01080641] 【コミカライズ決定】お隣の愛が重すぎ夜神さんは監禁性活で孕ませたい【執着攻め×中出し】

RJ01080641_img_main.webp

願いします

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01080641.html
https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01080641.html
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?
[200125][MooNSHINeR] 私語夜話~ちじょ搾精04~「お外でしましょ? 露出大好きな後輩彼女」[RJ275667]
[190322][MooNSHINeR] 自分と兄の股間に興味津々ないもうと [RJ248442]
[190725] [MooNSHINeR] ずっと年下だけど包容力のあるいもうと[RJ258473]
Thanks!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01063178.html

The short draught seems to have passed and there are a couple of games I look forward to coming out soon.

Thanks a ton!
Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!