Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Germany

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Pika

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
Hmm, Terumi make me post ;_;.

To stay relevant: Only 4 votes ;_;.

This episode only goes to show how much better each episode gets and never fails to live up the previous.

Everything starts off with our dear and brave france-tan char eating a chunk of wasabi straight. Yeah, wonder how you will feel, its a horrible taste that even Japanese themselves are wary of. While our little Brit-tan feeling uncomfortable with seiza(Japanese's way of eating dinner with you sitting respectfully", Ichika offers to feed her. 'AHHH~~~' MOE!!!!!!!!!!Much to Cecilia's enjoyment, every girl went wild before our Onee-san Chifuyu stepping to curb the noise. Cant have dinner with everyone feeling jealous cant you? What was more surprising, was Ichika inviting Cecilia to his room to make up for not being to feed her subsequently, drawing such a dere-dere expression from her.

Hehe, misleading eh? Cecilia goes back her home and made some 'preparations' for her revendous with Ichika later, only to be harassed by her room-mates. Girls dont wear anything underneath in Japan!~ >.< Eroi wa~~~

While arriving outside the Orimura siblings room, our IS girls are eavesdropping on them, while hearing some wierd and misleading noises made by the 2. While too much eavesdropping is never a good thing, they all found out that it was a massage session for Chifuyu by Ichika. While Chifuyu goes to boast about her brother being a good massure, Cecilia was invited to go first. While being massaged, our Brit-chan was yet again harassed by Chifuyu, who was quite aware of certain 'preparations' the 15 year-old made.

While sending Ichika out to get a drink for her, Chifuyu picks up a beer and has a talk with our dear IS girls, about what they like about him and his good points. THIS WAS THE BEST PART. WHY? I tell you later.

The following morning, an all familiar usagi-antenna was sticking from the ground with the sign 'Pull it'. With a obvious expression hanging on their faces, Ichika and Houki knew exactly what was going on. With Houki wanting no part of it, Ichika pulls the usagi-antennas out, only to have Tabane dropping down from the sky.

Did I mention that I am totally in love with her? Tabane was like a fresh burst of life with all her eccentric ideas and movements. She calls Ichika 'Ik-kun' and Chifuyu 'Chi-chan". It was 100% Yukari Tamura overload~ While she goes to interrupt a meeting with the personal suit holders, Chifuyu meets her with her an iron claw, drawn and depicted in snap shorts. While Houki hides from her, only dropping a 'domo' after so many years of meeting one another. Yeah!~ Houki has grown, tokuni oppai dana~ Houki-chan hidoi~~~ MOE!!!!!!!!!!!

After the midst of nonsense and introduction, Tabane introduces Houki's 4th generation personal suit, Akatsubaki. Sweet as it was awesome, everyone was stunned by the specs that the 4th gen possessed.

As a real booper, another threat comes in the way. And everyone is deported back into the inn-headquarters with a strategy meeting. During it, Tabane once again jacks into action, offering a solution which was Akatsubaki itself. Kite kite~~~ MOE!!!!!!!!!!!! She later revealed that Akatsubaki was a full-armour deployment and evolution of Ichika's Yukihira Nigata. A bit of history was also revealed, while IS was first conceived by Tabane, 2341 missiles worldwide was launched towards Japan. CURSE YOU TERRORISTS! It was a legendary IS-wearer, and most probably the first, whom single-handedly took out the batch of missles. While it was never clearly revealed, there can only be one person we know who can do this right? Tabane drops a hint of bust size 88, information GETTO!

With that, episode concludes and preview for the next doesnt look nice for Houki.

With regards the best part i mentioned earlier, at the Orimura room:

Chifuyu: Dou da? Hoshi ka?
All: Kureiru desu ka?!?!??!
Chifuyu: Yaru ka, baka.
All:
Infinite%20Stratos%20-%2010%20-%20Large%2011.jpg

While on my opinion, it was just Chifuyu telling them that they have no chances, as she will be holding tight to this little 'slave' brother of hers. =p
Image copyrighted to Random Curiosity.

Last edited:
*sweats* phew, longest post. EVER

anycase, we need 2 more japan choices. =p

Last edited:
Charles, Kyosuke Nanbu is proud.

Can't have a tournament in this school without it being called on account of world threatening problems. Charlotte and Ichika have some really nice teamwork going on, being able to turn Laura's AIC into nothing but an 8-bit shield. I get the feeling this week is going to involve things being corrupted in unpleasant ways - though Laura can and was saved. And all the better. Walls are being broken down this week. As always, Charllote steals the show, Laura's kiss and 'my wife' was quite funny.

Next week: Beach Episode Why-Am-I-Still-Keeping-Track-Of-How-Many-There-Have-Been Part VI

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH CHARLOTTE! I suddenly have an appetite for French bread.

I think there is a mutual brocon-siscon going on with the Orimura sibling. One how the heck did Chifuyu sense where Ichika and Charllote was in a changing room? Two Chifuyu wears a provocative black bikini that Ichika dumbly stares at. Charllote acknowledging the greatest rival is in fact the Elder Sister!

Oh Pika-tan wearing that suit in the beach. It also moves its tail! She may be on the same wavelength as Tabane with the bunny ears.

Still, if this episode shows anything, it's that Char is really the one most suitable and closest to Ichika's heart. Her biggest challenge is undoubtedly about how dense Ichika is (and by Jove, he can't be more dense if he try), and while she's frustrated about it (who won't!?) she keeps trying her best. The difference compared to the other girls is that...it's working, even for Ichika. Maybe it's not as romantic as she wants, but that Char thing is a huge leap considering it's Sir Oblivious McDense we're talking about here, and he got her to fantasize about her body. The teenagers are pretty much a non-issue at this point, and all she needs is to get rid of his siscon and that would be it. Also, she's pretty much the only one who never punch/slap him (bar an accidental kick), so that's gotta count for something too.

OK, I AM BIASED. And as usual, Houki wins the "best faces" award by several miles.

Last edited:
1 more vote for Japan-tan!
Harem > Houki > Every other girls

Enough said! HOUKI-LOVE!

Great end to great show just as i always hoped for.

Ichika x Houki <3

In your faces, you france-tan fanboys =P

the end of the show or the ending?
the end spells more sadness for me

Haven't watched but i read the spoiler to see what your reaction was (was expecting a uber long post though)

Houki end or harem end was predictable since the series even aired. Ichika can have Houki, while we can keep Charlotte for ourselves. You going with the wrong mindset Terumi!

Wasabi - 1
Char - 0

If this is supposed to be a Houki episode, the episode sure focuses more on Cecilia for the harem part, and Tabane for everything else. Personally, maybe it's because the VA, but I kinda like Tabane's bundle of energy...someone I'll be annoyed with in real life, like Chifuyu feels, but just a character she's fun to watch. Well, as long as she won't appear too much, small doses are fine but she'll get unbearable if she stays.

The fanservice first half is nice too, not too much skin compared to the previous, but the moaning of Chifuyu and Cecilia is still pretty good. Charlotte got a few scenes but those few really shows that she's the closest to Ichika, Laura gets to speak in the briefing (showing her military background), but Rin....seriously, I can't even remember her speaking a line. Also annoying, Ichika proves to be dense not just about girls but pretty much everything else. I guess with the flip of gender roles in IS world, the girls are interested in Ichika for her good stay at home husband qualities?

On a more serious note, it seems the battle in the first ep is finally shown next episode, hope the budget is dedicated here. Also, they can't make it more obvious that Chifuyu is the white knight, but I wonder if Tabane may be the one who hacked the missiles? She's definitely smart enough for that, and she got motive as to prove the strength of her new invention. Even if she's confident Chifuyu can stop all of them, it's still reckless endangerment, but she's definitely not good-aligned anyway - more like chaotic neutral, doing just whatever pleases her. I know geniuses can be eccentric, but her...carrot rocket, and did she just pull a huge rocket launcher out of thin air?

Last edited:
you wanted a uber long post?? hmm, guess i can do it, but later tonight then

wrong mindset? o.0
whats wrong with supporting the main heroine who has been in love in the guy since she was 9, and suddenly had to deal 4 other foreigners? 2 doroderes, 1 trap, and 1 DFC eyepatch. LOL (sorry girls)

Houki!~ hau <3

Gundam parallels, you are GO! This was bad in a kinda hilarious way.

Uhh, i will just say drama isn't IS strong point, and to add some drama in the last 2 episodes in an attempt to add plot is just lulz. The fight started out pretty well, with some nice animation and choreography and then... Ichika happened. The naked Newtype scene was totally random and completely uncalled for. It made me laugh so hard I was unable to take the rest of the episode seriously. Ichika acted stupid and made a mistake at a critical moment (if he had just attacked and destroyed the robot, everyone, including the guys on that stupid boat would have been perfectly safe), and yet he's the one who lectured Houki. What the hell? Sure, she was a little drunk with power and therefore acted arrogantly, however, she still followed orders to the letter and did her job - flawlessly, might I add.

Since I thought Ichika was the one at fault here, Houki going all emo over her non-existent blunder obviously only irked me. If they developed Houki a little, then the drama should be better but she is like non-existence for about 8 episodes so it all just felt cheesy. And what's this? Rin playing a relevant role!? This is a miracle! +1 point for that.

Last edited:
no idea what kou is talking about, forget it~

Episode:
It started off with Ichika still in a coma, seeing a white-girl whom looked strikingly like Laura in a shot. She asks whether he wants power. In similar fashion, Ichika also meets the White Knight, who definitely was Chifuyu. After resolving that he needs power to protect the people close to him, he awakes from his coma (not shown).

Back to our girls, they had a really bad time being terrorised by Gospel. Gospel wasnt one to lose, given its 'un-women' drone status, going into its second shift. Everyone was knocked and sent flying. Houki, crashing at the rocks, cried and wanted to see Ichika so badly, only for our hero to arrive at the scene in his Byakushiki-Setsura form. Ichika brought along a new ribbon for Houki, whose birthday was 7th July, that very day itself. With the inclusion of Ichika, the battle went the IS-academy students way. The long air-fight included the first episode screens with extra and lengthened fights with Gospel's wings and the climax to the fight.

After the fight, everyone gets a scolding from Chifuyu, who was showing a tsundere side while welcoming them back safely. In the night, the girls with the exception of Houki had dinner Japanese style again. Tabane was at a cliff reviewing the fight that had just resolved. Joined by Chifuyu, who pointed out a lot of the questions the series had. First, she hypothesised that Tabane had purposely led Ichika to the IS Academy, by making the IS back then work for only a temporary basis. Second, she also suspected that the Gospel accident was Tabane's doing, as it was a perfect chance to debut her little sister and her unique 4th gen suit. Little did Tabane realise that Byakushiki would then later really react to Ichika, as well as holding powers she had previously not known of. Chifuyu then states Byakushiki's core number 001, the very first core Tabane found and the one that meant the most to her. Point to note that the Orimura siblings actually used the same core, Chifuyu herself as the White Knight. The end here did signalled that Tabane was indeed planning something, what that was, we dont know.

Time for a lovely scene with Houki and Ichika! Houki had a talk with Ichika about her failure to protect him and causing him hurt. Ichika had a 'batsu'-punishment for her, by giving a tekopin(flick on her forehead). Thinking that Ichika was messing with her, Houki eventually asked Ichika whether does he look at her as a female in a most innocent way. 'Yes', while the kiss looked ensured, only for the other girls to interrupt this lovely moment. The 4 girls were already bent to kill Ichika, who for a second time, held Houki in a ohime-dakou while running for his dear life.

Episode thoughts:
Great job to 8-bit and directors for the air fight and animation. While most(or all) my questions about the series was answered later in the show, this episode had nothing wrong with it. Byakushiki's Setsura form did look a bit dumb, but I feel that Houki's one-off ability to recharge him was the highlight point. While everything headed for a happy end, things were slightly shadowed by Tabane's true motives behind the invention of IS and her plans for the Orimura siblings. Chifuyu was so sharp to pick out these points, gotta give it to her. I WANTED TO SEE THAT KISS! HAU~ THE GIRLS JUST HAD TO INTERRUPT! BUT HOUKI WINS~ ZAMA MIRO, ORE-SAMA NO KANOJO GA KATA SO!~

Series review:
Came as my top favorite, ended as my top favorite. It definitely lived to its billings as one of the must-watch shows of the season, with the theme of 'high-school action battle romance comedy' being fulfilled ever so nicely, they should have added a harem at the back. Unlike all romance comedies with harems, this show is the stand-out AWESOME. Why? There isnt a second Ichika, who is still so oblivious to the other girls' feelings for him, with the exception of Houki as confirmed in the last episode. There isnt another harem of girls these awesome too. NO ONE WINS THIS HAREM ROMANCE. In most harem animes where there is absoultely no winners, IS standed out. But i had applaud that the only character who scored(or forced) a kiss with Ichika was Laura. Houki came too close. :<
LOVED EVERY EPISODE, LOVED EVERY CHARACTER. This had gotta be the best romance + comedy I have seen in my anime life. IS has been nothing but absolutely wonderful in the last 3 months. THIS IS #1 HAREM ANIME, and its awesome!~ Every character is unique, we have tsuns, doros, and a trap! Our dearest seiyuus also did a wonderful job, Hikasa Youko, Marina Inoue, Yukana, and the list just goes longer. I loved the characters, loved the anime, and that is everything that matters and I care about.

Infinite Stratos FTW!

10/10 - If you didnt watch this, you are the worst type of anime-watcher out there.

Terumi's IS girl ranks:
1. Houki
2. Charlotte
3. Laura
4. Cecilia
5. Rin

Last moment melodrama episode doesn't go along with me especially after newtype scene. I hope they don't insert LOLTOMINO MOMENTS in the last episode *rolleyes*.

http://i.imgur.com/M6Fam.jpg

Last edited:
End of this anime is really boring .Beginning, it seems that a large harem ,but the end just choose houki .Sure to read the manga of this series :(

I thought the girls was firing danmaku at first lol.

The final episode was actually better than I expected. For starters, the final battle was beautifully animated with Houki and Ichika displaying some pretty awesome sword moves. As predicted the fight from the prologue featured prominently in this episode as well.

There was some vague wrapping up of loose ends as the mystery of how Ichika became the only male to be able to pilot an IS may actually be due to Tabane’s meddling.

Also, as much as I am not a fan of Houki, her degradation to Energizer Bunny battery pack was sad. She spent all that time waiting to get her own IS, too. At least this makes her a good companion for Ichika. Lying after swearing on the chest of Houki has to be a federal offense, right?

Ichika should brought his IS some chocolates or flowers or something. That second mode sucked, and got owned almost as quickly as the first. Too bad no reprogrammed Gospel running after Ichika in the ED :(

Not much to say here. I enjoy IS for the characters only (mostly Charlotte). Ichika's characterization is kinda inconsistent though. This anime has no plot but has lots of 'PLOT'. I still think it is a potential wasted, they can do lots of stuff instead of going comedy mecha route. The animation here is very good which is the big selling point here.

me hate IS haters.
*resistance shall be met with instant death*

Depends on what kind of haters, haters that hate for no reasons or haters that hate for valid reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US
yonatanzxc123 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hey Ryzen, would it be possible for you to re-upload this? or maybe send the zip file?
I tried multiple time to download it but it doesn't seems to work

[240601][d_388430][かみか堂] パパ活はじめました総集編

Thanks a lot!
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.