Im Back!! need help

skymadness

~Master of Distraction~
Apr 16, 2012
With my internet connection out for almost a month im finally back in AS! so now im looking for new anime can anyone post some pls i need anime @_@ 1 month nv get to watch only watching animax T_T no good enough

You can look around the forum for some anime you may like, or just look at the threads that ask for anime already.

Welcome back skymadness.

May you be well~

New anime... if you haven't watch the following already...

I suppose for current anime you can try:

- Haiyore! Nyaruko-san
- Accel World
- Kuroko no Basket
- Medaka Box
- Tasogare Otome x Amnesia
- Acchi Kocchi

Other anime might be:

- Inukami!
- Gosick
- Serial Experiments Lain
- Phantom of Inferno
- Gallery Fake
- Hyakko

There's a new Pokemon season coming out on the 21st and I think it was Kokoro Connect that is coming out on the 7th of July. It's the same character design from K-ON!

You can look around the forum for some anime you may like, or just look at the threads that ask for anime already.

Pretty much this. There's tons of threads already asking for suggestions/recommendations, not to mention this is the wrong section.

Please use the search function in the future.

Depends on what you like really, if you are into animes like dragon ball i recommend fairy tail:) it has a lot of comedy, fighting and is fantasy themed:) go watch it!:P

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ236136? Event better.
Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?