[Clothing] [Illusion][Unofficial DLC] Play Club coses for Honey Select

Because a user should be hitting 'like' when they actually like the content they are downloading, but if the modder exploits the system to force you to like them before you can even download, then it's a cheap way to get likes. You are forced to 'like' the post to get downloads, which hurts the overall voting system.

See above. I'm not liking something that I haven't tested. If the content is good, the modder deserves a like/thanks. Forcing me to like before I can download is a cheap boosting technique to make the OP look better on the forum without warrant.

Not about cost, but how do I know I will like the content or not? If everyone is allowed to do this with their links, then the voting system becomes completely meaningless.

You have the option to click "unlike" and put the hidden links if you just want to do it. So I can not see why you complain!

@FutaBoy, thank you for porting, unfortunately I have SBX2.5e and LRE 3.0 and I think it is a problem with mod. If you can make it compatible later, it will only make me pleasure ;-)

感谢楼主的分享,非常棒

ow man, I'm impressed with your efforts! Modders like you keep these games alive and fresh for YEARS after they release!

You have the option to click "unlike" and put the hidden links if you just want to do it. So I can not see why you complain!

Yeah, as an example, on Futaboy's Uncensor mod, I liked the mod after I downloaded it, because well I actually liked it, and wanted to give thanks. At this stage, Futaboy wasn't locking download links behind a vote-wall. On this thread, I had to like it before I could even download it, which is manipulating the voting system to gain points, when Futaboy shouldn't need to push people to vote, as they should get votes on their own merits. Now all Futaboy's threads force users to vote before they can download, so Futaboy has changed the format of those threads since realising they can manipulate the voting system this way. Once people start doing this to make their profile look better (which is now at nearly 5000 votes), and this makes the whole voting system meaningless. I'm not complaining about the mod, or the user posting mods (as the fanboys on this thread have got unnecessarily angry over), I'm simply pointing out that I believe vote manipulation in this way is underhanded, and a user such as Futaboy shoudln't need to manipulate votes, and it should be against forum rules to do so, or before long, everyone will do it, and that is going to be really annoying, which is what I was pointing out when I locked my last comments behind a vote-wall the same way, to show how it can be both manipulating and really annoying, which is evident by the people calling me a troll for using the same tactic that Futaboy uses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheFihr wrote on Esan's profile.

[110526][May-Be SOFT] へんし~ん!!!~パンツになってクンクンペロペロ~ ワン・ツー・パック!

Mexashare and Katfile links are borken can we get re-upload?
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, almost RJ01034281 mexa links are dead, please could you reupload these?
yan_yan wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry, Could you please re-upload RJ01133991 ?

☄️RELEASE☄️[231229][メスイキラボ] 【メスイキ地獄】究極のガチイキメソッド本 ちんぽメスイキ・潮吹き乳首イキ メスイキ性感開発バイブル編
jike1233 wrote on Shine's profile.
would you update this file [May] 八星帝 [RJ01004084].the old download link is 404 and the newest version is 1.70
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, is it possible for you to reup these old ded links?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!