[Clothing] [Illusion][Unofficial DLC] Play Club coses for Honey Select

I'm usually just a lurker but this is suha good download, I couldn't help but say Thank you very much for sharing!

Yeah, as an example, on Futaboy's Uncensor mod, I liked the mod after I downloaded it, because well I actually liked it, and wanted to give thanks. At this stage, Futaboy wasn't locking download links behind a vote-wall. On this thread, I had to like it before I could even download it, which is manipulating the voting system to gain points, when Futaboy shouldn't need to push people to vote, as they should get votes on their own merits. Now all Futaboy's threads force users to vote before they can download, so Futaboy has changed the format of those threads since realising they can manipulate the voting system this way. Once people start doing this to make their profile look better (which is now at nearly 5000 votes), and this makes the whole voting system meaningless. I'm not complaining about the mod, or the user posting mods (as the fanboys on this thread have got unnecessarily angry over), I'm simply pointing out that I believe vote manipulation in this way is underhanded, and a user such as Futaboy shoudln't need to manipulate votes, and it should be against forum rules to do so, or before long, everyone will do it, and that is going to be really annoying, which is what I was pointing out when I locked my last comments behind a vote-wall the same way, to show how it can be both manipulating and really annoying, which is evident by the people calling me a troll for using the same tactic that Futaboy uses.
Well, I do not care if futaboy gains a reputation with hidden links and there's a surprise like a christmas: D But you've ever thought that putting a hidden link avoided downloading from a direct link (eg mega) on the thread, all anonymous people? To put my liking on, it is necessary to be registered to AS and this will increase the popularity of not only futaboy who uses AS's space but AS itself, which justifies seeking to increase attendance and numbers.

But if the question is the principle, you have not been obligated to register for AS, how much you have not been obliged to put in like futaboy content. So I find it desirable to promote AS for the kind permission to have a modding area, and to gratify the modder that they do a great ass to give us content in a free way.
And I remember that there is also who charges them on patreon, as it is right.

bye :)

Well, I do not care if futaboy gains a reputation with hidden links and there's a surprise like a christmas: D But you've ever thought that putting a hidden link avoided downloading from a direct link (eg mega) on the thread, all anonymous people? To put my liking on, it is necessary to be registered to AS and this will increase the popularity of not only futaboy who uses AS's space but AS itself, which justifies seeking to increase attendance and numbers.

But if the question is the principle, you have not been obligated to register for AS, how much you have not been obliged to put in like futaboy content. So I find it desirable to promote AS for the kind permission to have a modding area, and to gratify the modder that they do a great ass to give us content in a free way.
And I remember that there is also who charges them on patreon, as it is right.

bye :)

I understand your point, but a modder shouldn't have to ask or force votes from users; to me this says a lot about a person. If people like your stuff, they will give you likes or rep, and don't need to be pushed into it by the poster. In almost every other gaming forum I'm a member of with a recognised reputation system, this would be considered abuse of the rep system, and get you banned, with good reason. As for unregistered users clicking links, most forums have links disabled for unregistered users, so that isn't a problem.

I understand your point, but a modder shouldn't have to ask or force votes from users; to me this says a lot about a person. If people like your stuff, they will give you likes or rep, and don't need to be pushed into it by the poster. In almost every other gaming forum I'm a member of with a recognised reputation system, this would be considered abuse of the rep system, and get you banned, with good reason. As for unregistered users clicking links, most forums have links disabled for unregistered users, so that isn't a problem.

I understand, but this forum has its rules and its administration that decides independently what is right or not. I do not think they need lawyers, but I think constructive criticism is a good thing.

Probably the fact that you can click the links even if not registered is a choice, an oversight or a bug, among other things by logging out I realized that even some hidden links based on the like click download directly.

However you can discuss the more or less valid reputation system, but for me, in the specific case of foolboy, it has posted a series of screenshoots under very exhaustive spoilers of what the mod contains, besides all the usual information about installation and execution. so for me it has fulfilled all the requirements for a compliant publication and is a productive like, since many take the files and then they do not care whether to participate, either to leave a comment, or leave a like, because so much to take mods for free has become an acquired right. Well it's not like that for me.
and a like it seems to me the least I can do to thank the mod, both given after and before, it does not matter. The important thing is that you keep posting mod.

Not to mention that foolboy solved my problem with the original mod, adding the UNC mesh that was missing for sbx2.5. So I'm happy to give my like, even if it had not solved my problem, just for the attempt, the time and the commitment that I remember is free and not a $20 TIER on patreon.

bye!

Could you please to stop with that discussion?
This is a mod release, where you have just to report an issue with the mod or to recommand some improvements for this release.
For complaining about hiding links, reputation hunting etc. for that you can open and discuss in your own thread.
So stop with that nonsens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.