[ILLUSION] Play Home (プレイホーム) - Discussion & FAQ

As expected there's only 3 females voices, nooooooooooooo (*insert illusion grief*)! It will get old when all my char has the same damn voices!

Can someone that has unlocked free mode can tell me if you unlock more voices or if you're stuck with the two sisters and mother voices?

Edit : ok free mode is quickly unlocked and from the look of it I doubt you can unlock more voices. Even more graphical customisation than Honey Select, even less audio ones... I hope I will like them but I'm not too fond of the mother one for now.

Last edited:
Yeah there was decryption key needed but not with your new link, thanks for the save :)

so, even when we unlocked everything, still don't have any threesome sex scenes ( between a man and two girl)?

Wonder if they are holding back...

The gameplay is totally lackluster so far...not even PlayClub is this tedious...

This one really need Studio...the girls look gorgeous...

Wonder if they are holding back...

The gameplay is totally lackluster so far...not even PlayClub is this tedious...

This one really need Studio...the girls look gorgeous...

They'll add a studio later, they always do. Just gotta wait.

There's even a fully-furnished car...that one has to become placable object...with colorable body...

What is the translation of the circles after each H scene that seem to progress? Is it already translated in the mini translation patch?

Ok i have girlcelly torrent but i am having a few problems.

1. Cant find studio it wasnt in the game.
2. Cant switch to full screen.
3. My HS chars are not loading.

Ok i have girlcelly torrent but i am having a few problems.

1. Cant find studio it wasnt in the game.
2. Cant switch to full screen.
3. My HS chars are not loading.
1. There is no Studio
2. init setting outside the game
3. wide slider?

Nearly complete machine UI translation, with some stuff clarified, all by me. You're welcome.

Might put some more work and finish the few tiny bits and pieces that are missing, but unless there's a real demand this should be good enough.

Attachments

• Translation.zip
    612.3 KB · Views: 824
Last edited:
Is there anyway to remove this?? (NSFW)

Attachments

• USXaVNA.png
    USXaVNA.png
    877.6 KB · Views: 530
I have a question: if I want upgrade a girl to the next event, I need to clear just her point ( pussy, anal, lewd, oral and semen). Is it need to clear another girl, too?

I have just cleared the old sister. However, I still not unclock her's next event.

Is there anyway to remove this?? (NSFW)

That only happen when the girl looses her virginity, and shouldn't appear on the next sessions (except if you're in free mode and switched her back to virgin).

I have a question: if I want upgrade a girl to the next event, I need to clear just her point ( pussy, anal, lewd, oral and semen). Is it need to clear another girl, too?

I have just cleared the old sister. However, I still not unclock her's next event.

You do need to progress with the 3 girls to proceed with the events.

Last edited:
I have almost maxed everything on Mom only a bit of lust remains but i wonder is there anyway to change that pesky resistance to pet or love?I hate the whole forced situation.

I won't spoil things for you, but you're in for a surprise on that side.

Just progress with the daughters until you reach the 1st event.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

jsh wrote on Shine's profile.
Can u upload 春屋3D’s arlecchino?
micanh wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Since it was you who posted the Rakudai volumes, I chose to ask here. Do you have any plans to upload the novel's 19vol ?
fpqm127 wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120909-ジュピター-絶対監獄.1204055/

Can you please reupload this file katefile or mexashare or rosefile?

Thanks.
TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg