[ILLUSION] Play Home (プレイホーム) - Discussion & FAQ

Make Her Climax

This modified dll will make her climax within 20 seconds with full speed.
Don't forget to make a backup...

Download

Thanks!
Can we add subtitles like we have in Honey_Select as well @Akyryz?!
(with the same mechanics)

Last edited:
Don't forget there will be 3 pre-order specials !

17093d1504548199-%5Billusion%5D-play-home-%E3%83%97%E3%83%AC%E3%82%A4%E3%83%9B%E3%83%BC%E3%83%A0-discussion-faq-001.jpg

17094d1504548204-%5Billusion%5D-play-home-%E3%83%97%E3%83%AC%E3%82%A4%E3%83%9B%E3%83%BC%E3%83%A0-discussion-faq-002.jpg

17095d1504548206-%5Billusion%5D-play-home-%E3%83%97%E3%83%AC%E3%82%A4%E3%83%9B%E3%83%BC%E3%83%A0-discussion-faq-003.jpg

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 1,856
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    424.1 KB · Views: 1,980
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    238.3 KB · Views: 1,958
Hrm...OL outfit to be DL only, not unlike HS's idol clothes......

I got a feeling that all those clothes suggested in HS demand poll will eventually all make it in some game or the other............

I just hope there are femdom poses along with the darker stuff. It's sadly an area that Illusion and even other companies have not taken advantage of.

Hey guys, thought you might want to know this, there is an auto translation mod for Sexaloid Girlfriend (non VR version of this game: http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE188839.html) that seems to work in this game aswell: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum...97-daminz-sexaloid-girlfriend-translation-mod

Just download everything as it says and paste it into main folder, drag exe onto the IPA.exe, it will create patched version run and it auto translates most of the things.

You can thank me later :D

anyone know how to get the translation text files to work?

Don;t know but there is a guy who made real time transaltion mod that uses google translate for Sexaloid Girlfriend from Daminz, and since both games are in japanese and use the same engine I thought to check if it would work and it indeed does actually work, it sometimes takes a little bit of time to translate (you have to wait 10 seconds or just switch tabs in game):
http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum...97-daminz-sexaloid-girlfriend-translation-mod
Installation goes the same as for the Sexaloid Girlfriend so paste IPA plugin files into game and the mod into plugins, then just drag and drop main game exe file onto ipa.exe to create patched version and launch from it.

Hope this helps a little :)

Interesting Tuts, i think i heard of a translation done in the normal HS format (maybe even here in this thread) but i haven't touched PH since i tried it out that day.

Still, your explanation of how this translation mod would just change the text from japanese to english before my very eyes in a few seconds made me curious enough to try it...
it worked! surprisingly to me, just wait like 5 secs and all the text translates in the flash of an eye :) neat mod - will keep and may find useful on other illusion products or similar games with the same engine if the need arises. Thanks.

Re: [ILLUSION] Play Home (プレイホーム) - Discussion & FAQ

This little slip of tongue made me burst out of laughter. Thanks for the compliment !

But remember that I'm nothing more than the chief janitor of the Modding Club. And that I'm not even doing my job properly, since I left a lot of content without any update nor cleanup for months due to my low availability.
To me, the ones who truly deserve praise are the modders untiringly creating high-quality content for us to enjoy and their "shogun", Enimaroah, without whom none of this would have taken off.

Like I wrote in my previous message : "Basically, it's going to be a modern version of Rapelay with a graphical quality on par with Play Club and the character customisation system from Honey Select. It isn't going to be anything spectacular but will still be a title that you absolutely want to have in your library if you like dark-themed games."

It may look like Illusion isn't pushing forward fast enough, but it only feels like it because we're too impatient. When you take a step back and look at the big picture, the improvements they made over time are quite substantial.

Illusion began experimenting with Unity back in 2012, with a title named "もぐもぐゆなちゃん" (Nom nom Yuna-chan) a browser game based on Ore ga Shujinkou that was later ported to Android.
It means that everything considered, they only have about 5 years of experience with the engine, which is not much : software development, and especially gamedev, is a lengthy process. For a small studio, such a timeline is barely enough to develop a full-featured game : as an example, the development of Factorio started 5 years ago.

The first Unity-based PC title they made (Harem Mate) was released less than 3 years ago. And a few months later, when Play Club was released, the enhancements over the previous generation of games based on their in-house Yayoi Engine were massive. When you compare it to Real Play, that was released the year before, the evolution is impressive.
They raised the bar even further a few months later, with Sexy Beach Premium Resort, an open-world game mixing dating simulation and adventure-action elements. They raised the bar so high that they failed reaching it, releasing the game in a really poor state : it felt unfinished and ran like crap due to a total lack of optimisation (and a lack of understanding of the engine). But it still gave birth to the most advanced character customisation system ever made for an erotic game, that they still use to this day.

This failure is probably what discouraged them from trying to rush the development of full-featured games. Since then, they only released realtime-3D visual novels and slowed their release schedule down. This is the most clever thing they could do : you can't expect to make a complex game like this in less than a couple years, especially when you're a small team of inexperienced developers.

So, if what you're wishing for is a full-fledged free-roaming adventure/simulation game like the titles from the Artificial Series, you really need to understand that this kind of game takes time and learn to be patient. There were a 3-years gap between AG2 and AG3. Then another 4 years before they released the first Artificial Academy, with a sequel that came 3 years later.
Since it takes them 3 to 4 years to release this kind of title, and since they burned themselves trying to rush SBPR, don't expect anything else than 3DVN "click-and-watch" games for the time being. If they have something big in the pipeline, it probably won't be out before mid-2018.

Until then, graphical enhancements and experiments on new features are welcome. They're slowly beginning to master their new toolset, and it can only proves useful for their bigger projects.

If they continue to improve on Studio Neo they are already on to something unique.

Granted today Neo is only usable thanks to mods, but there is a good deal of possibilities for the software.

Not much Talking about this game i see...
Next week he is out.
I'm excited.

Anyone knows if there's more than 3 different female voices? If I look on the website I only see the 3 main females characters and that's it. I have like 15+ characters from SPBR and Honey Select...

I have like 15+ characters from SPBR and Honey Select...

Same.. I've started porting some of my characters over and they look pretty good but it will be weird to hear different voices coming out of them..

Same.. I've started porting some of my characters over and they look pretty good but it will be weird to hear different voices coming out of them..
And it will be annoying if there's only 3 voices for them (the two sisters and the mother)... I guess we'll see in a week, maybe they actually added more voices but you can't hear them on illusion's main page.

It will always be there to some extent because everyone expect something in particular and Illusion don't want to make the ultimate game otherwise it will be harder to sell their next games for quite some time.

Honey Select package has an 'ultimate' kinda feeling to me... my 1st illusion game but i was impressed.

Honey Select package has an 'ultimate' kinda feeling to me... my 1st illusion game but i was impressed.
Yeah it was a good one for me too but not the "ultimate" one as it lacked any sort of gameplay outside of H. Want a girl broken down? Just spam the same position over and over. Good game for a quick fap but boring outside of that.

It would had been much better if there was an actual gameplay like you were actually in the hotel in third/first person view and could do various actions which would modify the relationship.

i look at HS a little differently. i rarely play the game but spend a massive amount of time in the studio (NEO) & character maker. i thought i had to buy an expensive program that would take a lot of time to figure out in order to create beautiful woman and quality scenes/videos. However, this seemingly simple H-game provides that ability and does it quite well. i see 3d modeling programs used to make YT vids but when i compare to the ones i create with 4K graphic patch using LRE i think to myself they should be using HS instead.

i look at HS a little differently. i rarely play the game but spend a massive amount of time in the studio (NEO) & character maker. i thought i had to buy an expensive program that would take a lot of time to figure out in order to create beautiful woman and quality scenes/videos. However, this seemingly simple H-game provides that ability and does it quite well. i see 3d modeling programs used to make YT vids but when i compare to the ones i create with 4K graphic patch using LRE i think to myself they should be using HS instead.

Illusion never failed to give a studio since they first moved to Unity with HaremMate...and the NEO got to be the best one up to this point.

As a game it's nothing special outside of fapping...the Studio is entirely another story though.

Anyone found out how to import girls from Honey select?

And where do i unlock free mode? Runes everywhere!

Import honey select cards : Just select on the title screen
Also u can just copy ur HS cards into Play Home 's Saved female folder

Free mode will be unlocked after u completed the first part of the story
Afterward, every need to be unlock during Free Mode ( Mostly different character state )

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Esan's profile.
Sorry, if ask but can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
zhandie wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry, could you re-upload this ?
[201030][Lose] 【DLsite限定特典付き】まいてつ 全部入り [v2.2 JPN/CHN]

The Mexashare links for parts 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, and 12 are dead.
The Rosafile link seems to be online, but for I can't download it.
Additionally, I can't download the file from KatFile or Rapidgator either.
jsh wrote on Shine's profile.
Can u upload 春屋3D’s arlecchino?
micanh wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Since it was you who posted the Rakudai volumes, I chose to ask here. Do you have any plans to upload the novel's 19vol ?